Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Metal Reviews

colm c

Im reviewing the new metal release ladies and gents! Please visit My Contributions to check em out! Rate em and comment even if you think im a fucking moron! http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/colm+c/contribu tions/reviews/

Gimme a PM if you want me to review any previous album this week should include the new Flotsam and Jetsam and Dimmu Borgir.
Im reviewing the new metal release ladies and gents! Please visit My Contributions to check em out! Rate em and comment even if you think im a fucking moron! http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/colm+c/contributions/reviews/

Gimme a PM if you want me to review any previous album this week should include the new Flotsam and Jetsam and Dimmu Borgir.
Posted: Sep 27, 2010 11:24 PM - Quote - Report!

CrimsonBizzare

F&J are awesome, just for that I will read your reviews.

Also, review Cloudkicker - Beacons please!

F&J are awesome, just for that I will read your reviews.

Also, review Cloudkicker - Beacons please!

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 10:04 PM - Quote - Report!

colm c

Will do! They're pretty interesting. Sodom M16 review up! Click the link up there! Will do! They're pretty interesting. Sodom M16 review up! Click the link up there!
Posted: Sep 29, 2010 3:25 PM - Quote - Report!

colm c

Dimmu Borgir Review up! Click that link! Or visit the main page! Dimmu Borgir Review up! Click that link! Or visit the main page!
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 4:28 PM - Quote - Report!

CrimsonBizzare

I can't find how to rate reviews, but I found the Death Angel and Sodom review's helpful. I can't find how to rate reviews, but I found the Death Angel and Sodom review's helpful.
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 5:54 PM - Quote - Report!

colm c

CrimsonBizzare wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 12:54pm :
I can't find how to rate reviews, but I found the Death Angel and Sodom review's helpful.

Its just that "Was this review helpful" yes/no button. Thanks for checking them out. Im being slated for the Dimmu Borgir review! so the positive feedback is nice.
[QUOTE u='CrimsonBizzare' d='2010-10-01 12:54:07']I can't find how to rate reviews, but I found the Death Angel and Sodom review's helpful.[/QUOTE] Its just that "Was this review helpful" yes/no button. Thanks for checking them out. Im being slated for the Dimmu Borgir review! so the positive feedback is nice.
Posted: Oct 2, 2010 12:07 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand