Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

suggest me some unknown material

sqrrloncrack

been dying to hear some fresh (or not so fresh) music that i have never heard before. anything will do, as long as it's heavy.

bring it on
been dying to hear some fresh (or not so fresh) music that i have never heard before. anything will do, as long as it's heavy.

bring it on
Posted: Sep 28, 2010 3:35 AM - Quote - Report!

vinnym86

How the hell do we know what you haven't heard?

Melt Banana. It's heavy, but... ...
How the hell do we know what you haven't heard? Melt Banana. It's heavy, but... ...
Posted: Sep 28, 2010 8:15 AM - Quote - Report!

Jon777

In Mourning.

Start by listening to their album Monolith. You'll eargasm.
In Mourning. Start by listening to their album Monolith. You'll eargasm.
Posted: Sep 28, 2010 8:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Opethanized

Mithras (Psychedelic DM) - 'Worlds Beyond the Veil' introduced the psych elements, but 'Behind the Shadows Lie Madness' is more cohesive and perhaps the better record.
Ea (Funeral Doom) - I've only heard parts of their 2nd and 3rd records, but the first, 'Ea Taesse', I enjoy quite a lot.
Hope this aids you in your quest.
Mithras (Psychedelic DM) - 'Worlds Beyond the Veil' introduced the psych elements, but 'Behind the Shadows Lie Madness' is more cohesive and perhaps the better record. Ea (Funeral Doom) - I've only heard parts of their 2nd and 3rd records, but the first, 'Ea Taesse', I enjoy quite a lot. Hope this aids you in your quest.
Posted: Sep 28, 2010 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!

CrimsonBizzare

Fleshgod Apocalypse. Not very unknown, but they own - listen to "Thru our scars" Fleshgod Apocalypse. Not very unknown, but they own - listen to "Thru our scars"
Posted: Sep 28, 2010 10:06 PM - Quote - Report!

sqrrloncrack

thanks i will look all these people up. keep it coming! i dont care what youhave to suggest, even if i have heard it before..trying to name all the bands i listen to would be like reciting pi yo 2000 decimals thanks i will look all these people up. keep it coming! i dont care what youhave to suggest, even if i have heard it before..trying to name all the bands i listen to would be like reciting pi yo 2000 decimals
Posted: Sep 29, 2010 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!

thrashdeth

Screams of Chaos. Screams of Chaos.
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 12:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Synystergerm72

sylosis, hackneyed, the human abstract, silent paradoxx sylosis, hackneyed, the human abstract, silent paradoxx
Posted: Mar 18, 2011 9:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Lokki Saints

Fear of God - Within The Veil (chick vocalist who is very unique Dawn Crosby _RIP) Fear of God - Within The Veil (chick vocalist who is very unique Dawn Crosby _RIP)
Posted: Mar 20, 2011 7:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Eggmond

sikth will blow your mind sikth will blow your mind
Posted: Mar 20, 2011 10:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Jouniboy

Stone. Finnish Thrash, Speed, Death Metal Band Not Very Well Known Because In Finland We Didn't Like The Style They Played :S
Guitars Are Awesome And Riffs Kills Your Ears :D
Drums Sounds Clear but Not Too Loud :)
Bass Is Deep And Clean
Vocals Are Not The Best Or Maybe the Worst :(
Stone. Finnish Thrash, Speed, Death Metal Band Not Very Well Known Because In Finland We Didn't Like The Style They Played :S Guitars Are Awesome And Riffs Kills Your Ears :D Drums Sounds Clear but Not Too Loud :) Bass Is Deep And Clean Vocals Are Not The Best Or Maybe the Worst :(
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 9:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Xhale1

Demolition Hammer
Morbid Saint
Morbid
Morbid Angel
Death Angel
Destruction
Sepultura
Burzum
Mayhem
Sar geist
Testament
Exodus
Megadeth
Coroner
Crypt opsy
Dismember
Death
Dying Fetus
The Faceless
Formless
Dark Funeral
Deicide
Nile
Demolition Hammer Morbid Saint Morbid Morbid Angel Death Angel Destruction Sepultura Burzum Mayhem Sargeist Testament Exodus Megadeth Coroner Cryptopsy Dismember Death Dying Fetus The Faceless Formless Dark Funeral Deicide Nile
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 4:05 AM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

^Stone is death metal? Since when?
Listen to Hearse, they're good.
^Stone is death metal? Since when? Listen to Hearse, they're good.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 12:46 PM - Quote - Report!

maddnotez

Saetith, Deathspell Omega, someone else already said Fleshgod Apoc but I highly recommend them, Raped Ape, Solstice (FL), Brujeria (mex), Tentacles, Incineration, A breath before surfacing, Light this City (RIP), Off the Witness (lol), Wormed.

Edit: if you havent heard the up and coming Warbringer its worth a listen. Not my type of vocals (old thrash) but the music is freaking awesome.
Saetith, Deathspell Omega, someone else already said Fleshgod Apoc but I highly recommend them, Raped Ape, Solstice (FL), Brujeria (mex), Tentacles, Incineration, A breath before surfacing, Light this City (RIP), Off the Witness (lol), Wormed.

Edit: if you havent heard the up and coming Warbringer its worth a listen. Not my type of vocals (old thrash) but the music is freaking awesome.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 5:50 PM - Quote - Report!

BTKA

Synystergerm72 wrote on Mar 18th, 2011 at 4:08pm :
sylosis, hackneyed, the human abstract, silent paradoxx

Damn I was gonna say Sylosis as i'm off to see them at Sub89 this Friday.

Cotton Eye Joe - Rednecks
[QUOTE u='Synystergerm72' d='2011-03-18 16:08:33']sylosis, hackneyed, the human abstract, silent paradoxx[/QUOTE] Damn I was gonna say Sylosis as i'm off to see them at Sub89 this Friday. Cotton Eye Joe - Rednecks
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 11:19 PM - Quote - Report!

gunsn'roses123

KAT its a polish metal band or Sabaton KAT its a polish metal band or Sabaton
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 2:01 PM - Quote - Report!

MaddMann274

Opeth
Daath
Sylosis
Necophagist
In Flames
Opeth Daath Sylosis Necophagist In Flames
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 3:05 PM - Quote - Report!

maddnotez

MaddMann274 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2011 at 10:05am :
Opeth Daath Sylosis Necophagist In Flames

I love Daath, not too extreme but Awesome, Necrophagist kicks major ass. I wish they had a different guitar tone but man. Def check them out.
[QUOTE u='MaddMann274' d='2011-12-22 10:05:46']Opeth Daath Sylosis Necophagist In Flames[/QUOTE] I love Daath, not too extreme but Awesome, Necrophagist kicks major ass. I wish they had a different guitar tone but man. Def check them out.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 6:38 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand