Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Killswitch Engage or Bullet for my Valentine

csmetalmania

On musicianship i want to know who do u think is better. Not by how much you like there songs but by how well they can play On musicianship i want to know who do u think is better. Not by how much you like there songs but by how well they can play
Posted: Oct 9, 2010 12:13 AM - Quote - Report!

Echoplex

There is a special place in hell for people like you.

And they are both mediocre in terms of musicianship.
There is a special place in hell for people like you. And they are both mediocre in terms of musicianship.
Posted: Oct 9, 2010 6:04 AM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

Killswitch Killswitch
Posted: Oct 9, 2010 6:38 AM - Quote - Report!

CrimsonBizzare

This is getting seriously old, half the threads here have got to be got to be versus threads. This is getting seriously old, half the threads here have got to be got to be versus threads.
Posted: Oct 9, 2010 10:26 AM - Quote - Report!

BornToRun

This is METAL group right? Not metalcore? This is METAL group right? Not metalcore?
Posted: Oct 9, 2010 7:17 PM - Quote - Report!

CrimsonBizzare

Damn straight. Damn straight.
Posted: Oct 9, 2010 8:32 PM - Quote - Report!

vinnym86

Which is more BRUTAL!?

Having your skin torn off your body and then being thrown into salt

OR

being buried alive in a casket with speakers playing Bullet for my valentine?
Which is more BRUTAL!? Having your skin torn off your body and then being thrown into salt OR being buried alive in a casket with speakers playing Bullet for my valentine?
Posted: Oct 10, 2010 9:52 AM - Quote - Report!

EddieRowan

i would rather cut my head off with a rusty butter-knife and shit down my neck rather than listen to BFMV, KSE, A7X, Shitknot, or any other poser metal band i would rather cut my head off with a rusty butter-knife and shit down my neck rather than listen to BFMV, KSE, A7X, Shitknot, or any other poser metal band
Posted: Oct 10, 2010 8:14 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal_NZ_FTW

EddieRowan wrote on Oct 10th, 2010 at 3:14pm :
i would rather cut my head off with a rusty butter-knife and shit down my neck rather than listen to BFMV, KSE, A7X, Shitknot, or any other poser metal band

This.
Gay thread is gay.
[QUOTE u='EddieRowan' d='2010-10-10 15:14:29']i would rather cut my head off with a rusty butter-knife and shit down my neck rather than listen to BFMV, KSE, A7X, Shitknot, or any other poser metal band[/QUOTE] This. Gay thread is gay.
Posted: Oct 10, 2010 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand