Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

~MAP of METAL~

vinnym86

http://mapofmetal.com/#/home

^Education for the ignorant
http://mapofmetal.com/#/home

^Education for the ignorant
Posted: Feb 3, 2011 12:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Echoplex

That's awesome^ That's awesome^
Posted: Feb 3, 2011 1:15 AM - Quote - Report!

theogonia777

very cool. i've seen similar things, but nothing nearly this good. this will be great for when trying to explain subgenres to casual metal listeners. also, i was incredibly pleased that my favorite song ("Hail Me") by my favorite band (Mithotyn) was on there. the selections for each style are excellent choices, and it is very well organized. that Patrick Galbraith guy that made this really did his homework. my only complaint is that viking metal should be connected to folk metal. but all the major styles are there. truly impressive. very cool. i've seen similar things, but nothing nearly this good. this will be great for when trying to explain subgenres to casual metal listeners. also, i was incredibly pleased that my favorite song ("Hail Me") by my favorite band (Mithotyn) was on there. the selections for each style are excellent choices, and it is very well organized. that Patrick Galbraith guy that made this really did his homework. my only complaint is that viking metal should be connected to folk metal. but all the major styles are there. truly impressive.
Posted: Feb 3, 2011 2:25 AM - Quote - Report!

BeerBlood

^ Some will argue Viking Metal is not technically a genre, as lyrical content cannot be the only defining characteristic. I agree with you, as I love Viking and Folk Metal, but I can see where others come from should they disagree. ^ Some will argue Viking Metal is not technically a genre, as lyrical content cannot be the only defining characteristic. I agree with you, as I love Viking and Folk Metal, but I can see where others come from should they disagree.
Posted: Feb 3, 2011 5:57 AM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

Pretty cool :p Pretty cool :p
Posted: Feb 11, 2011 3:11 AM - Quote - Report!

Tazeyo

I liked this. I liked this.
Posted: Feb 17, 2011 4:03 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand