Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Why did you start to listen and play METAL

GigOo

Tell why? Tell why?        
Posted: Mar 28, 2011 10:55 AM - Quote - Report!

MaddMann274

Because it kicks arse!! :headbang: Because it kicks arse!! :headbang:
Posted: Mar 28, 2011 11:15 AM - Quote - Report!

gunsn'roses123

because ilove the sound of the guitar and drums. also the lyrics in most are KICK ASS!! because ilove the sound of the guitar and drums. also the lyrics in most are KICK ASS!!
Posted: Mar 28, 2011 5:01 PM - Quote - Report!

thrashdeth

Because it's awesome, and everything about it is awesome. Because it's awesome, and everything about it is awesome.
Posted: Mar 29, 2011 8:11 PM - Quote - Report!

Chopped_In_Half

Metal was something I began to listen to around the age of 11 or 12, I forget which. I heard Welcome To The Jungle by GN'R one day on the radio and I was blown away, soon I was listening to bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Motorhead, Skid Row, Megadeth, Slayer and Kreator among others. All of which remain some of my favourite bands to this day. Since then my tastes have gotten heavier and I also listen to a lot of Black Metal & Death Metal. Metal music makes me feel empowered, gives me a burst of energy whenever a song I really like comes on. Metal makes me feel good, and I guess that's why everyone listens to the genre(s) of music they like. Metal was something I began to listen to around the age of 11 or 12, I forget which. I heard Welcome To The Jungle by GN'R one day on the radio and I was blown away, soon I was listening to bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Motorhead, Skid Row, Megadeth, Slayer and Kreator among others. All of which remain some of my favourite bands to this day. Since then my tastes have gotten heavier and I also listen to a lot of Black Metal & Death Metal. Metal music makes me feel empowered, gives me a burst of energy whenever a song I really like comes on. Metal makes me feel good, and I guess that's why everyone listens to the genre(s) of music they like.
Posted: Mar 30, 2011 9:50 PM - Quote - Report!

adamiski

MaddMann274 wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 6:15am :
Because it kicks arse!! :headbang:

+100
[QUOTE u='MaddMann274' d='2011-03-28 06:15:23']Because it kicks arse!! :headbang:[/QUOTE] +100
Posted: Apr 3, 2011 1:34 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

I listen to metal because it's the best genre of music. I listen to metal because it's the best genre of music.
Posted: Apr 3, 2011 6:04 PM - Quote - Report!

BornToRun

It's bloody awesome ;D and difficult enough to play on guitar so i dont get bored It's bloody awesome ;D and difficult enough to play on guitar so i dont get bored
Posted: Apr 4, 2011 10:03 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand