Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What band makes you wanna scream?

Reaper/chaos

What band/bands out there would you reccomend to people? If there is a band that you listen to so much that you wanna talk about it and support them? well come and POST!!! What band/bands out there would you reccomend to people? If there is a band that you listen to so much that you wanna talk about it and support them? well come and POST!!!
Posted: Mar 29, 2011 6:13 PM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

Ok i figured if i was gonna make a thread i should at least use it too...:rolleyes:
Here are the bands i support:
Arch Enemy (Michael Ammot is amazing!!!)
Slipknot (Im a Maggot WTF do you think i like?):peace:
Avenged Sevenfold (I perfer City Of Evil and all their earlier stuff) R.I.P Rev...
Shadows Fall (honestly the rough licks, the pounding riffs, and the thundering solos...etc.)
System Of A Down (because they are one of the best bands in the world. And im missing their tour!!!!):wtf:
Their are pleanty of other bands im nutz about but these are my main ones...:cheers:
Ok i figured if i was gonna make a thread i should at least use it too...:rolleyes:
Here are the bands i support:
Arch Enemy (Michael Ammot is amazing!!!)
Slipknot (Im a Maggot WTF do you think i like?):peace:
Avenged Sevenfold (I perfer City Of Evil and all their earlier stuff) R.I.P Rev...
Shadows Fall (honestly the rough licks, the pounding riffs, and the thundering solos...etc.)
System Of A Down (because they are one of the best bands in the world. And im missing their tour!!!!):wtf:
Their are pleanty of other bands im nutz about but these are my main ones...:cheers:
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 5:50 PM - Quote - Report!

MaddMann274

Iron Maiden
Metallica
Megadeth
Slayer
Pantera
Chil dren Of Bodom
In Flames
Black Sabbath

etc.............
Iron Maiden Metallica Megadeth Slayer Pantera Children Of Bodom In Flames Black Sabbath etc.............
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 7:02 PM - Quote - Report!

thrashdeth

Overkill
Forbidden
Megadeth
Tourniquet
all are great thrash metal bands.
Overkill Forbidden Megadeth Tourniquet all are great thrash metal bands.
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 7:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Sentenced (There is no better guitarist to me than Miika Tenkula.. R.I.P and to me, there is no better band either, deal with it)
Stone (the best thrash metal band to exist.)
Children of Bodom Kuoppala Years 1997-2003 (Just simply awesome melodic death metal..)
Arch Enemy (The Amott Brothers just simply kick ass)
Carcass (The best UK band to exist.)
Eternal Tears of Sorrow (aah.. so smooth and melodic. Also some real raw riff-tastic songs, I found this band just few weeks ago..)
Slayer (The best USA band to exist. Especially the Show No Mercy - Seasons in The Abyss era)
Megadeth (Has the most awesome frontman in the genre of thrash metal and they've never let me down.)
Amon Amarth (simply awesome.)
Sentenced (There is no better guitarist to me than Miika Tenkula.. R.I.P and to me, there is no better band either, deal with it) Stone (the best thrash metal band to exist.) Children of Bodom Kuoppala Years 1997-2003 (Just simply awesome melodic death metal..) Arch Enemy (The Amott Brothers just simply kick ass) Carcass (The best UK band to exist.) Eternal Tears of Sorrow (aah.. so smooth and melodic. Also some real raw riff-tastic songs, I found this band just few weeks ago..) Slayer (The best USA band to exist. Especially the Show No Mercy - Seasons in The Abyss era) Megadeth (Has the most awesome frontman in the genre of thrash metal and they've never let me down.) Amon Amarth (simply awesome.)
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 9:37 PM - Quote - Report!

CrimsonBizzare

To answer the thread title: Onslaught. I have no idea why, all of the songs just seem engineered to make you wanna sing/scream along.

But because the questions in the thread are different:
I recommend to people a lot of the new wave thrash bands - people always overlook them because they think that they're all 80s imitations because a few more well-known bands, like BBB and FBF, sound really generic. A few I'd recommend are: Perzonal War, Paradox, Legion of the Damned, President Evil, Blood Tsunami, Rumpelstiltskin Grinder, and Vektor. Seriously, don't overlook these guys, they rock.

And a band I listen to so much and wanna talk about? Nahemah; they're like Opeth, but better. :D
To answer the thread title: Onslaught. I have no idea why, all of the songs just seem engineered to make you wanna sing/scream along. But because the questions in the thread are different: I recommend to people a lot of the new wave thrash bands - people always overlook them because they think that they're all 80s imitations because a few more well-known bands, like BBB and FBF, sound really generic. A few I'd recommend are: Perzonal War, Paradox, Legion of the Damned, President Evil, Blood Tsunami, Rumpelstiltskin Grinder, and Vektor. Seriously, don't overlook these guys, they rock. And a band I listen to so much and wanna talk about? Nahemah; they're like Opeth, but better. :D
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 9:51 PM - Quote - Report!

Chopped_In_Half

Kreator
Megadeth
Obituary
Skeletonwitch
Guns N' Roses
Burzum
Morbid Angel
Onslaught
Ravencult
Demoltion Hammer

Those are just a few bands I love, in no particular order.
Kreator Megadeth Obituary Skeletonwitch Guns N' Roses Burzum Morbid Angel Onslaught Ravencult Demoltion Hammer Those are just a few bands I love, in no particular order.
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 9:56 PM - Quote - Report!

JLowU571

Gojira since their progressive take on metal is something different. Plus they can be insanely heavy without losing that melodic edge. Gojira since their progressive take on metal is something different. Plus they can be insanely heavy without losing that melodic edge.
Posted: Apr 4, 2011 11:46 AM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

hey peeps recomend people to this forum! i wanna see more good bands! Thanks for your posts! hey peeps recomend people to this forum! i wanna see more good bands! Thanks for your posts!
Posted: Apr 4, 2011 5:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Chopped_In_Half

Oh, and Immortal are brilliant, definitely check them out. Oh, and Immortal are brilliant, definitely check them out.
Posted: Apr 11, 2011 5:30 AM - Quote - Report!

thrashmonkey

Holy Grail. They're a great up-and-coming band out of L.A. They mix classic metal, thrash, power metal, and melodeath all together, and it sounds great. Really nice guys, too. Check them out.
Other bands I love
Megadeth
Slayer
Exodus
Blind Guardian
Motorhead
Judas Priest
Kreator
Dio
White Wizzard
Recently I've been digging Symphony X
Holy Grail. They're a great up-and-coming band out of L.A. They mix classic metal, thrash, power metal, and melodeath all together, and it sounds great. Really nice guys, too. Check them out. Other bands I love Megadeth Slayer Exodus Blind Guardian Motorhead Judas Priest Kreator Dio White Wizzard Recently I've been digging Symphony X
Posted: Apr 15, 2011 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

Amon Amarth
Dethklok
Ensiferum (Jari period)
Wintersun
Opeth
Nile
Planet Piss >__> (E-Cookies if anyone gets this)
Symphony X
Older COB
Behemoth
Between The Buried And Me
Necrophagist
In Flames (Come Clarity and earlier.)
Emperor
Chimaira

Amon Amarth 
Dethklok 
Ensiferum (Jari period) 
Wintersun 
Opeth 
Nile 
Planet Piss >__> (E-Cookies if anyone gets this) 
Symphony X 
Older COB 
Behemoth 
Between The Buried And Me
Necrophagist
In Flames (Come Clarity and earlier.)
Emperor
Chimaira

Posted: Apr 16, 2011 1:00 AM - Quote - Report!

BushMasterFlex

MuDvAyNe MuDvAyNe
Posted: Apr 18, 2011 7:01 AM - Quote - Report!

RockRolla

Anthrax
Megadeth
COB
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Anthrax Megadeth COB Judas Priest Iron Maiden
Posted: Apr 19, 2011 1:03 AM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

Ive heard a lot about Judas Priest... ive only had the joy of hearing a couple of their songs but the ones i did hear.... wow... so can any body give me a quik explanation of just exactly what Judas Priest is... Ive heard a lot about Judas Priest... ive only had the joy of hearing a couple of their songs but the ones i did hear.... wow... so can any body give me a quik explanation of just exactly what Judas Priest is...
Posted: May 6, 2011 5:37 PM - Quote - Report!

vinnym86

Caninus Caninus
Posted: May 12, 2011 9:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Reaper/chaos wrote on May 6th, 2011 at 12:37pm :
Ive heard a lot about Judas Priest... ive only had the joy of hearing a couple of their songs but the ones i did hear.... wow... so can any body give me a quik explanation of just exactly what Judas Priest is...
Heavy Metal?
[QUOTE u='Reaper/chaos' d='2011-05-06 12:37:32']Ive heard a lot about Judas Priest... ive only had the joy of hearing a couple of their songs but the ones i did hear.... wow... so can any body give me a quik explanation of just exactly what Judas Priest is...[/QUOTE] Heavy Metal?
Posted: May 12, 2011 11:09 PM - Quote - Report!

BTKA

Inflames
Exit Ten
sylosis
Guns N Roses
killswitch engaged
Volbeat
Slipknot
Etc.
Inflames Exit Ten sylosis Guns N Roses killswitch engaged Volbeat Slipknot Etc.
Posted: May 14, 2011 10:55 AM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

^Too bad Killswitch Engage, Guns N Roses (some consider them metal, I do not) and Volbeat aren't even considered metal.. ^Too bad Killswitch Engage, Guns N Roses (some consider them metal, I do not) and Volbeat aren't even considered metal..
Posted: May 14, 2011 11:25 AM - Quote - Report!

Temezki

Amon Amarth
Sentenced
Children Of Bodom
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
Slayer
Carcass
Arch Enemy
Stone
Kalmah
Amon Amarth
Sentenced
Children Of Bodom
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
Slayer
Carcass
Arch Enemy
Stone
Kalmah
Posted: May 14, 2011 8:16 PM - Quote - Report!

tume

Arch Enemy
Sentenced
Stone
Whitesnake
All That Remains
Avenged Sevenfold
Iron Maiden
Metallica!!!
Megadeth!!
and lots of more.
Arch Enemy Sentenced Stone Whitesnake All That Remains Avenged Sevenfold Iron Maiden Metallica!!! Megadeth!! and lots of more.
Posted: May 14, 2011 8:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Temezki

^Avenged Sevenfold and All That Remains are not metal. ^Avenged Sevenfold and All That Remains are not metal.
Posted: May 14, 2011 9:41 PM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

Its good to see that some people still like arch enemy.... i love that band..... they are some of my main inspiration for guitar... Its good to see that some people still like arch enemy.... i love that band..... they are some of my main inspiration for guitar...
Posted: May 16, 2011 5:24 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Reaper/chaos wrote on May 16th, 2011 at 12:24pm :
Its good to see that some people still like arch enemy.... i love that band..... they are some of my main inspiration for guitar...
You should probably look for other death metal bands then, cause your list sucks, the only good band is Arch Enemy and it is also the only band that is seriously considered metal these days. Listen to Carcass and Amon Amarth for some real death metal.
[QUOTE u='Reaper/chaos' d='2011-05-16 12:24:39']Its good to see that some people still like arch enemy.... i love that band..... they are some of my main inspiration for guitar...[/QUOTE] You should probably look for other death metal bands then, cause your list sucks, the only good band is Arch Enemy and it is also the only band that is seriously considered metal these days. Listen to Carcass and Amon Amarth for some real death metal.
Posted: May 16, 2011 7:13 PM - Quote - Report!

kmcharger21

Temezki wrote on May 14th, 2011 at 4:41pm :
^Avenged Sevenfold and All That Remains are not metal.

Everything from City of Evil and earlier could be supposed metal but not heavy. Synyster gates is the only reason that band can be considered metal
[QUOTE u='Temezki' d='2011-05-14 16:41:49']^Avenged Sevenfold and All That Remains are not metal.[/QUOTE] Everything from City of Evil and earlier could be supposed metal but not heavy. Synyster gates is the only reason that band can be considered metal
Posted: May 19, 2011 4:04 AM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

Sakke wrote on May 16th, 2011 at 2:13pm :
Its good to see that some people still like arch enemy.... i love that band..... they are some of my main inspiration for guitar...
You should probably look for other death metal bands then, cause your list sucks, the only good band is Arch Enemy and it is also the only band that is seriously considered metal these days. Listen to Carcass and Amon Amarth for some real death metal.

Insulting someone's list of bands is a dick move, seriously, music is what moves you, some people are moved by different things, if you insult what moves someone then you just become a irritance... often music is influenced by a persons lifetime experiences, which means when you insult someones taste, your basically insulting them for somthing they cant help, ive seen your list and honestly yes i like the bands you have on there, there could be a few that im not so fond of, but still im not gonna go and insult what you like...
[QUOTE u='Sakke' d='2011-05-16 14:13:56'][QUOTE u='Reaper/chaos' d='2011-05-16 12:24:39']Its good to see that some people still like arch enemy.... i love that band..... they are some of my main inspiration for guitar...[/QUOTE] You should probably look for other death metal bands then, cause your list sucks, the only good band is Arch Enemy and it is also the only band that is seriously considered metal these days. Listen to Carcass and Amon Amarth for some real death metal.[/QUOTE] Insulting someone's list of bands is a dick move, seriously, music is what moves you, some people are moved by different things, if you insult what moves someone then you just become a irritance... often music is influenced by a persons lifetime experiences, which means when you insult someones taste, your basically insulting them for somthing they cant help, ive seen your list and honestly yes i like the bands you have on there, there could be a few that im not so fond of, but still im not gonna go and insult what you like...
Posted: May 20, 2011 6:20 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Reaper/chaos wrote on May 20th, 2011 at 1:20pm :
Insulting someone's list of bands is a dick move, seriously, music is what moves you, some people are moved by different things, if you insult what moves someone then you just become a irritance... often music is influenced by a persons lifetime experiences, which means when you insult someones taste, your basically insulting them for somthing they cant help, ive seen your list and honestly yes i like the bands you have on there, there could be a few that im not so fond of, but still im not gonna go and insult what you like...

You can take it as an insult, I'd take it as an advice. No metalhead considers those other bands as metal. I don't hate you for liking them, like System of a Down...
but I hate you for calling them metal.
[QUOTE u='Reaper/chaos' d='2011-05-20 13:20:31']Insulting someone's list of bands is a dick move, seriously, music is what moves you, some people are moved by different things, if you insult what moves someone then you just become a irritance... often music is influenced by a persons lifetime experiences, which means when you insult someones taste, your basically insulting them for somthing they cant help, ive seen your list and honestly yes i like the bands you have on there, there could be a few that im not so fond of, but still im not gonna go and insult what you like...[/QUOTE] You can take it as an insult, I'd take it as an advice. No metalhead considers those other bands as metal. I don't hate you for liking them, like System of a Down... but I hate you for calling them metal.
Posted: May 20, 2011 6:42 PM - Quote - Report!

csmetalmania

^ why dont you guys just compromise and love music together and stop insulting eachother. like reaper said msuci moves you. and advice for both metal has never really been defined as a specific sound. just saying bros.. ^ why dont you guys just compromise and love music together and stop insulting eachother. like reaper said msuci moves you. and advice for both metal has never really been defined as a specific sound. just saying bros..
Posted: May 29, 2011 10:34 PM - Quote - Report!

The Interlude

csmetalmania wrote on May 29th, 2011 at 5:34pm :
^ why dont you guys just compromise and love music together and stop insulting eachother. like reaper said msuci moves you. and advice for both metal has never really been defined as a specific sound. just saying bros..

yeah, let's despise pop music in dissonant harmony! Yes, I realize that is an oxymoron
[QUOTE u='csmetalmania' d='2011-05-29 17:34:50']^ why dont you guys just compromise and love music together and stop insulting eachother. like reaper said msuci moves you. and advice for both metal has never really been defined as a specific sound. just saying bros..[/QUOTE] yeah, let's despise pop music in dissonant harmony! Yes, I realize that is an oxymoron
Posted: May 29, 2011 11:46 PM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

lol im just tired of some lil dude posting stuff against other bands... im sorry but if i remember right the band S.O.A.D was considered Nu-metal... wait a second!!! Did the word Nu-metal contain the word metal???? plus i could care less if people like him consider it metal! Im just trying to find good bands to listen to and he is sitting here insulting the ones i post???? lol im just tired of some lil dude posting stuff against other bands... im sorry but if i remember right the band S.O.A.D was considered Nu-metal... wait a second!!! Did the word Nu-metal contain the word metal???? plus i could care less if people like him consider it metal! Im just trying to find good bands to listen to and he is sitting here insulting the ones i post????
Posted: May 31, 2011 5:20 PM - Quote - Report!

I-am-Slash

five finger death punch!!!!!!!!!
disturbed
flyleaf
lamb of god
metallica
slipknot
system of a down
five finger death punch!!!!!!!!! disturbed flyleaf lamb of god metallica slipknot system of a down
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 1:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Reaper, don't call anyone "lil dude". It looks stupid and it is stupid. If you want to be an adult, start acting like one.
Also, metalcore contains the word metal but it isn't considered metal. Nu-metal is pretty much like metalcore.. but instead of whiny lyrics and a bad mix of clean singing and death metal vocals there is something techno/rap/other stuff that I would never listen to.
cssmetalmania, I have no reason to compromise for even thousands of guys like you. It's my opinion and there are people who agree with me, at least sort of.
Reaper, don't call anyone "lil dude". It looks stupid and it is stupid. If you want to be an adult, start acting like one. Also, metalcore contains the word metal but it isn't considered metal. Nu-metal is pretty much like metalcore.. but instead of whiny lyrics and a bad mix of clean singing and death metal vocals there is something techno/rap/other stuff that I would never listen to. cssmetalmania, I have no reason to compromise for even thousands of guys like you. It's my opinion and there are people who agree with me, at least sort of.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 1:23 PM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

metal is not what sum idiot stood up and proclaimed it! I talk the way i want, nobody in the world can change that! what do i care if you consider me an adult!? If i listen to music i should be able to without some totally random stranger like you insulting me for it! Honestly i don't care what you say is and isnt metal! music isnt somthing to judge sombody by! metal is not what sum idiot stood up and proclaimed it! I talk the way i want, nobody in the world can change that! what do i care if you consider me an adult!? If i listen to music i should be able to without some totally random stranger like you insulting me for it! Honestly i don't care what you say is and isnt metal! music isnt somthing to judge sombody by!
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 6:51 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

^You say that you don't care what I say. Still to me, it looks like you've totally lost your nerve, you've got no control and you sound like you want to strangle me. However, if I were you, I wouldn't even consider trying to fight with me. It's true that no one has proclaimed that.. but calling them metal makes me feel ashamed to be a metalhead and does it to so many others. Slipknot sounds like overdriven techno when you compare it to 80's metal, which is probably the best era of metal known to man.

Anyway, guys, listen to Stone. That's better thrash metal than any big 4 band has produced. That's heavily said, cause I like Megadeth and Slayer a lot.
^You say that you don't care what I say. Still to me, it looks like you've totally lost your nerve, you've got no control and you sound like you want to strangle me. However, if I were you, I wouldn't even consider trying to fight with me. It's true that no one has proclaimed that.. but calling them metal makes me feel ashamed to be a metalhead and does it to so many others. Slipknot sounds like overdriven techno when you compare it to 80's metal, which is probably the best era of metal known to man. Anyway, guys, listen to Stone. That's better thrash metal than any big 4 band has produced. That's heavily said, cause I like Megadeth and Slayer a lot.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 11:53 PM - Quote - Report!

JLowU571

Anyone else get the feeling that this thread has gone off on a wee bit of a tangent?

Anyway, try Parkway Drive, unlike most modern metal bands they don't suck! Living Sacrifice are pretty awesome too.
Anyone else get the feeling that this thread has gone off on a wee bit of a tangent? Anyway, try Parkway Drive, unlike most modern metal bands they don't suck! Living Sacrifice are pretty awesome too.
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 9:17 AM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

^Well, you could blame me for that, but not ONLY me.

You guys should listen to Dissection, very awesome brutal metal. Check out songs like The Somberlain and Beyond The Horizon.
^Well, you could blame me for that, but not ONLY me. You guys should listen to Dissection, very awesome brutal metal. Check out songs like The Somberlain and Beyond The Horizon.
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 9:47 AM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

oh my god... this is fucking sad...
However, if I were you, I wouldn't even consider trying to fight with me.

Really... we are on the internet doofus... no one cares if you think you are tough $hit... oh no! dont blame him! lol its sad... you are actually worried about who is getting blamed! here do princess here a favor and blame me, i made this damn thread, but if i say so myself... this whole thing started when he insulted bands
oh my god... this is fucking sad... [QUOTE]However, if I were you, I wouldn't even consider trying to fight with me. [/QUOTE] Really... we are on the internet doofus... no one cares if you think you are tough $hit... oh no! dont blame him! lol its sad... you are actually worried about who is getting blamed! here do princess here a favor and blame me, i made this damn thread, but if i say so myself... this whole thing started when he insulted bands
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 2:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Temezki

Reaper/chaos wrote on May 20th, 2011 at 1:20pm :
Sakke wrote on May 16th, 2011 at 2:13pm :

Well you made it so fcking big thing after Sakke's reply
[QUOTE u='Reaper/chaos' d='2011-05-20 13:20:31'][QUOTE u='Sakke' d='2011-05-16 14:13:56'][QUOTE u='Reaper/chaos' d='2011-05-16 12:24:39']Its good to see that some people still like arch enemy.... i love that band..... they are some of my main inspiration for guitar...[/QUOTE] You should probably look for other death metal bands then, cause your list sucks, the only good band is Arch Enemy and it is also the only band that is seriously considered metal these days. Listen to Carcass and Amon Amarth for some real death metal.[/QUOTE] Insulting someone's list of bands is a dick move, seriously, music is what moves you, some people are moved by different things, if you insult what moves someone then you just become a irritance... often music is influenced by a persons lifetime experiences, which means when you insult someones taste, your basically insulting them for somthing they cant help, ive seen your list and honestly yes i like the bands you have on there, there could be a few that im not so fond of, but still im not gonna go and insult what you like...[/QUOTE] Well you made it so fcking big thing after Sakke's reply
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 4:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Reaper/chaos wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 at 9:26am :
*stop ranting please*
Just stop acting like a total nutcase. You're the one who went nuts when I just stated my opinion.
[QUOTE u='Reaper/chaos' d='2011-06-02 09:26:22'] *stop ranting please*[/QUOTE] Just stop acting like a total nutcase. You're the one who went nuts when I just stated my opinion.
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 5:10 PM - Quote - Report!

thrashdeth

Reaper chaos

What is the big deal?!
Reaper/chaos wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 at 9:26am :
oh my god... this is fucking sad...
However, if I were you, I wouldn't even consider trying to fight with me.

Really... we are on the internet doofus... no one cares if you think you are tough $hit... oh no! dont blame him! lol its sad... you are actually worried about who is getting blamed! here do princess here a favor and blame me, i made this damn thread, but if i say so myself... this whole thing started when he insulted bands

Look, some bands are not metal, no matter how many times you say they are. There are standards, and bands like System of a Down do not meet hardly any of them. I don't mind if you like music that isn't metal, most everybody does, but I do mind when you start calling them metal.

And I won't even begin to discuss your grammar and spelling problems.
Reaper chaos What is the big deal?! [QUOTE u='Reaper/chaos' d='2011-06-02 09:26:22']oh my god... this is fucking sad... [QUOTE]However, if I were you, I wouldn't even consider trying to fight with me. [/QUOTE] Really... we are on the internet doofus... no one cares if you think you are tough $hit... oh no! dont blame him! lol its sad... you are actually worried about who is getting blamed! here do princess here a favor and blame me, i made this damn thread, but if i say so myself... this whole thing started when he insulted bands[/QUOTE] Look, some bands are not metal, no matter how many times you say they are. There are standards, and bands like System of a Down do not meet hardly any of them. I don't mind if you like music that isn't metal, most everybody does, but I do mind when you start calling them metal. And I won't even begin to discuss your grammar and spelling problems.
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 8:42 PM - Quote - Report!

vinnym86

Someone please call the waah-mbulance

Sakke wrote on May 20th, 2011 at 1:42pm :
No metalhead considers those other bands as metal. I don't hate you for liking them, like System of a Down...

Nu-metal = branch of metal = \m/.

Now, go shut the fuck up EVERYONE. We are all safe from Fred Durst raping us at night, so pull that pine cone you've shoved up your ass out, and QUIT BITCHING!!

FOR YOUR FUCKING REFERENCE: http://mapofmetal.com/#/home

[QUOTE u='Sakke' d='2011-05-20 13:42:09']No metalhead considers those other bands as metal. I don't hate you for liking them, like System of a Down...
but I hate you for calling them metal.[/QUOTE]

Now, go shut the fuck up EVERYONE. We are all safe from Fred Durst raping us at night, so pull that pine cone you've shoved up your ass out, and QUIT BITCHING!!

FOR YOUR FUCKING REFERENCEhttp://mapofmetal.com/#/home
Posted: Jun 3, 2011 9:38 PM - Quote - Report!

MissRnRforever

Guns N' Roses
Avantasia
Elvenking
Helloween
Alice Cooper
Sixx am
Hell In The Club
Kiss
Murderdolls
Scorpions
Guns N' Roses Avantasia Elvenking Helloween Alice Cooper Sixx am Hell In The Club Kiss Murderdolls Scorpions
Posted: Jun 10, 2011 5:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

Sakke wrote on May 20th, 2011 at 1:42pm :
No metalhead considers those other bands as metal. I don't hate you for liking them, like System of a Down...

Amen!
[QUOTE]Someone please call the waah-mbulance Sakke wrote on May 20th, 2011 at 1:42pm : No metalhead considers those other bands as metal. I don't hate you for liking them, like System of a Down... but I hate you for calling them metal. Nu-metal = branch of metal = \m/. Now, go shut the fuck up EVERYONE. We are all safe from Fred Durst raping us at night, so pull that pine cone you've shoved up your ass out, and QUIT BITCHING!![/QUOTE] Amen!
Posted: Jun 25, 2011 5:11 AM - Quote - Report!

CrimsonBizzare

vinnym86 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 4:38pm :
: http://mapofmetal.com/#/home
Holy shit that is awesome.

EDIT: But djent didn't come from technical death metal -.-

[QUOTE u='vinnym86' d='2011-06-03 16:38:57']http://mapofmetal.com/#/home[/QUOTE] Holy shit that is awesome.

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 2:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

CrimsonBizzare wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 at 9:45am :

There are also some other mistakes..
Anyway, make sure to check Amon Amarth fellows.
[QUOTE u='CrimsonBizzare' d='2011-06-25 09:45:20']

[QUOTE u='vinnym86' d='2011-06-03 16:38:57']http://mapofmetal.com/#/home[/QUOTE] Holy shit that is awesome.

[/QUOTE] There are also some other mistakes.. Anyway, make sure to check Amon Amarth fellows.
Posted: Jun 26, 2011 1:25 PM - Quote - Report!

GigOo

Black Veil Brides
THE POODLES
Iron Madien
MetallicA
Ozzy Osbourne
Black Veil Brides
THE POODLES
Iron Madien
MetallicA
Ozzy Osbourne
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 2:21 PM - Quote - Report!

JLowU571

GigOo wrote on Jun 27th, 2011 at 9:21am :
Black Veil Brides

*face palm*
[QUOTE u='GigOo' d='2011-06-27 09:21:09']Black Veil Brides
[/QUOTE] *face palm*
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 4:02 PM - Quote - Report!

CrimsonBizzare

Sakke wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 at 8:25am :
CrimsonBizzare wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 at 9:45am :

There are also some other mistakes.. Anyway, make sure to check Amon Amarth fellows.

I know, but most were relatively minor mistakes, the Tech Death -> Djent thing was just totally messed up.

[QUOTE u='Sakke' d='2011-06-26 08:25:54'][QUOTE u='CrimsonBizzare' d='2011-06-25 09:45:20']

[/QUOTE] There are also some other mistakes.. Anyway, make sure to check Amon Amarth fellows.[/QUOTE]

I know, but most were relatively minor mistakes, the Tech Death -> Djent thing was just totally messed up.

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 5:27 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand