Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

A Good Metal Acoustic Song For Newbies

Reaper/chaos

Ok guys, i have come to a conclusion... i need to raise my grace on guitar, this is commonly done with acoustic, so i looked up some tabs for acoustic and wow... i think i shit my pants.... multiple times... so i figured who else would know a good acoustic jam that wont make me look like justin beiber than Metal?! Well i need you guys to post and post and post to your black little hearts' content until i find a song that i can enjoy! (if you are wondering i play heavy metal which doesnt really require too many chords that are complicated so i kinda aint used to that...)-Reaper Ok guys, i have come to a conclusion... i need to raise my grace on guitar, this is commonly done with acoustic, so i looked up some tabs for acoustic and wow... i think i shit my pants.... multiple times... so i figured who else would know a good acoustic jam that wont make me look like justin beiber than Metal?! Well i need you guys to post and post and post to your black little hearts' content until i find a song that i can enjoy! (if you are wondering i play heavy metal which doesnt really require too many chords that are complicated so i kinda aint used to that...)-Reaper
Posted: May 18, 2011 5:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

well i cant think of much.... hehe... i guess Kryptonite by 3 doors down...
BTW: you dont have to post a song that is all acoustic, just sumthin that has good acoustic practice!
well i cant think of much.... hehe... i guess Kryptonite by 3 doors down... BTW: you dont have to post a song that is all acoustic, just sumthin that has good acoustic practice!
Posted: May 18, 2011 5:52 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Too bad Kryptonite isn't metal.
OT: Many songs by Sentenced have sweet acoustic parts or just even intros. For example Nepenthe, Awaiting The Winter Frost and Aika Multaa Muistot (Everything is Nothing). Also Opeth uses acoustic guitars really often, check them out. And well, of course to point out the most obvious, Metallica.
Too bad Kryptonite isn't metal. OT: Many songs by Sentenced have sweet acoustic parts or just even intros. For example Nepenthe, Awaiting The Winter Frost and Aika Multaa Muistot (Everything is Nothing). Also Opeth uses acoustic guitars really often, check them out. And well, of course to point out the most obvious, Metallica.
Posted: May 18, 2011 6:30 PM - Quote - Report!

thrashdeth

Metallica-fade to black, The Call of Ktulu, Nothing Else Metters
Helloween-Cry for Freedom, Keeper of the Seven keys
Gamma Ray-Insurrection, Rebellion In Dreamland, Blood Religion,
Death-Voice of the Soul
Megadeth-When

note: Some of the riffs might be played on a clean electric guitar.
Metallica-fade to black, The Call of Ktulu, Nothing Else Metters Helloween-Cry for Freedom, Keeper of the Seven keys Gamma Ray-Insurrection, Rebellion In Dreamland, Blood Religion, Death-Voice of the Soul Megadeth-When note: Some of the riffs might be played on a clean electric guitar.
Posted: May 18, 2011 8:38 PM - Quote - Report!

BornToRun

I like to play The Wizard by Uriah Heep and A Farewell To Arms by Machine Head. They're both originally in drop C tuning but sound great in drop D too I like to play The Wizard by Uriah Heep and A Farewell To Arms by Machine Head. They're both originally in drop C tuning but sound great in drop D too
Posted: May 18, 2011 8:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Also I'd like to add Megadeth's A Tout Le Monde, that's a really good song. Also I'd like to add Megadeth's A Tout Le Monde, that's a really good song.
Posted: May 18, 2011 9:18 PM - Quote - Report!

MaddMann274

Opeth :D Opeth :D
Posted: May 19, 2011 8:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

ok... i think i am deprived of music... the only internet i have is here in my yearbook class in highschool, so i dont have much time to download music. a lot of the stuff some of you people said, i didnt recognize. the only music i get is when i manage to scrape enough change together to get cd at the store... damn, well thanks for your replies and tell everyone else to post on this thread!!!-Reaper ok... i think i am deprived of music... the only internet i have is here in my yearbook class in highschool, so i dont have much time to download music. a lot of the stuff some of you people said, i didnt recognize. the only music i get is when i manage to scrape enough change together to get cd at the store... damn, well thanks for your replies and tell everyone else to post on this thread!!!-Reaper
Posted: May 19, 2011 6:04 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand