Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

MAB1 Armour Flame

DarkestDahlia

Hey, i recently saw my local music store has a Michael Angelo Batio Armour Flame for sale, i've seen it there for a while, but the price has lowered from 2000$ to 920$, i've been playing for two years. I play metal and rock stuff. The guitar's got EMG(81, 85 and SA) pickups, Original Floyd Rose trem bridge, a nice thin neck and a badass finish, should i convince the rents to help fund for this guitar?
Hey, i recently saw my local music store has a Michael Angelo Batio Armour Flame for sale, i've seen it there for a while, but the price has lowered from 2000$ to 920$, i've been playing for two years. I play metal and rock stuff. The guitar's got EMG(81, 85 and SA) pickups, Original Floyd Rose trem bridge, a nice thin neck and a badass finish, should i convince the rents to help fund for this guitar?
Posted: Jun 5, 2011 7:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Wow, the price was quite high, but that's almost like a ripoff.. :haha: Meaning ripping off the store not you. If you like how it plays and you've got a decent amp, you should go for it. Wow, the price was quite high, but that's almost like a ripoff.. :haha: Meaning ripping off the store not you. If you like how it plays and you've got a decent amp, you should go for it.
Posted: Jun 6, 2011 3:06 AM - Quote - Report!

JLowU571

^ Totally agree, even better, bring your amp along (if you can)! Not much of a Batio fan but that guitar is pretty sweet! ^ Totally agree, even better, bring your amp along (if you can)! Not much of a Batio fan but that guitar is pretty sweet!
Posted: Jun 6, 2011 8:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

^ Or at least the amp should be similar.. Like if you have a Fender tubeamp (for example Deluxe), you can't really play through a Peavey 6505 and say "this sounds so heavy", because it won't be the same. ^ Or at least the amp should be similar.. Like if you have a Fender tubeamp (for example Deluxe), you can't really play through a Peavey 6505 and say "this sounds so heavy", because it won't be the same.
Posted: Jun 7, 2011 3:10 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand