Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

which is better, iron maiden or metallica

taipan 18

tell me what you think maiden or metallica tell me what you think maiden or metallica
Posted: Jun 15, 2012 3:20 AM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Most useless debate ever. Too different styles really. Most useless debate ever. Too different styles really.
Posted: Jun 15, 2012 8:54 PM - Quote - Report!

MaddMann274

Sakke wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 3:54pm :
Most useless debate ever. Too different styles really.

This.
[QUOTE u='Sakke' d='2012-06-15 15:54:43']Most useless debate ever. Too different styles really.[/QUOTE] This.
Posted: Jun 16, 2012 9:09 AM - Quote - Report!

parhelia_0000

I'd say, Iron Maiden. Much cleaner tones from guitars, and the vocals are very amazing. Even I can't sing that high, and the themes of the songs they make are based on real-life legends and historical events. But that's just me.
Many people have their own styles. We can't judge anyone else by what they play, but all we can do is to put compliments to artists that we like the most. Criticizing/comparing others don't make your favorite bands/artists any better, and it only wastes your own time that you could use to better means.

Regards,
parhelia_0000
I'd say, Iron Maiden. Much cleaner tones from guitars, and the vocals are very amazing. Even I can't sing that high, and the themes of the songs they make are based on real-life legends and historical events. But that's just me. Many people have their own styles. We can't judge anyone else by what they play, but all we can do is to put compliments to artists that we like the most. Criticizing/comparing others don't make your favorite bands/artists any better, and it only wastes your own time that you could use to better means. Regards, parhelia_0000
Posted: Jun 17, 2012 11:02 PM - Quote - Report!

harveyhar

iron maiden iron maiden
Posted: Jul 3, 2012 12:06 PM - Quote - Report!

WhammyGods

What Sakke said. What Sakke said.
Posted: Jul 8, 2012 5:12 PM - Quote - Report!

vinnym86

up the irons \m/ up the irons \m/
Posted: Sep 10, 2012 1:39 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand