Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Recording Music Survey

csmetalmania

I and a friend of mine are in a capstone engineering class and the whole class is based around one project for the year. We want to do something with recording music in a new way but we have to do some surveys and see what you would want. The website is in progress and the surveys are under the music tab at the top.

Any one that does it helps

www.musicsurveysforedd.webs.com
I and a friend of mine are in a capstone engineering class and the whole class is based around one project for the year. We want to do something with recording music in a new way but we have to do some surveys and see what you would want. The website is in progress and the surveys are under the music tab at the top.

Any one that does it helps

www.musicsurveysforedd.webs.com
Posted: Oct 3, 2012 3:28 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

I think the survey could be also about if you wanted to make recording as a service easier for the clients, like artists and bands. That way I could give my 2 cents, I don't really record much. Or if it was just asking that what options would you like recording programs have and what isn't so great or what isn't essential. I think the survey could be also about if you wanted to make recording as a service easier for the clients, like artists and bands. That way I could give my 2 cents, I don't really record much. Or if it was just asking that what options would you like recording programs have and what isn't so great or what isn't essential.
Posted: Oct 3, 2012 5:14 PM - Quote - Report!

csmetalmania

What we are trying to do is make recording at home have the same quality as a studio with a basic device. What we have right now is an idea of a pedal at the end right before the amp that you can record with fast and easy. We would like it to have is some kind of flash drive that you can plug into and then download it to any program you want on the computer. Its just an easier way to record without forgetting some compositions while booting up the computer and getting set up What we are trying to do is make recording at home have the same quality as a studio with a basic device. What we have right now is an idea of a pedal at the end right before the amp that you can record with fast and easy. We would like it to have is some kind of flash drive that you can plug into and then download it to any program you want on the computer. Its just an easier way to record without forgetting some compositions while booting up the computer and getting set up
Posted: Oct 4, 2012 4:40 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand