Metal Militia

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Music Showdown

death eater

Ok! This thread was made for one purpose, and one purpose only - Support the music you listen to!! If you listen to metal,:headbang: and someone says something about rap:puke:, take rap out :angry:!! Smack talk other genres, etc. is the main theme here! Ok! This thread was made for one purpose, and one purpose only - Support the music you listen to!! If you listen to metal,:headbang: and someone says something about rap:puke:, take rap out :angry:!! Smack talk other genres, etc. is the main theme here!
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 3:50 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalMilitia101

Rap is crap Rap is crap
Posted: May 2, 2009 3:15 AM - Quote - Report!

death eater

lol woo-hoo! i agree - to a point. it has to be mixed with rock. like, the farthest on the rap side i will get is from bands like Rage against the machine, beastie boys, korn, etc. lol woo-hoo! i agree - to a point. it has to be mixed with rock. like, the farthest on the rap side i will get is from bands like Rage against the machine, beastie boys, korn, etc.
Posted: May 4, 2009 3:18 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalMilitia101

thats true i'm ok with nu-metal but stuff like lil wayne stinks though lonley island is funny thats true i'm ok with nu-metal but stuff like lil wayne stinks though lonley island is funny
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 2:54 AM - Quote - Report!

Truemetalone

R)etarded
A)nal
P)ussies
R)etarded A)nal P)ussies
Posted: Nov 3, 2009 4:38 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand