Metalheads

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Who introduced you to metal?

musiccrave1028

Who introduced you to this genre?

I owe my dad the credit of doing that.

Rock on :headbang::headbang::headbang::cheers::cheers::cheers::dance::dance::dance:
Who introduced you to this genre?

I owe my dad the credit of doing that.

Rock on :headbang::headbang::headbang::cheers::cheers::cheers::dance::dance::dance:
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 12:12 AM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Wow, that's weird, so did my dad!:cheers: Wow, that's weird, so did my dad!:cheers:
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:10 AM - Quote - Report!

severed-metal

Hey! me too!

No, I'm only kidding. My dad left my family...

...Anyways, someone was playing Metallica downstairs, so I heard it, and I was like "FUCK YEAH"
Hey! me too!

No, I'm only kidding. My dad left my family...

...Anyways, someone was playing Metallica downstairs, so I heard it, and I was like "FUCK YEAH"
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 7:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Agent_darkbooty

i owe my cousin the gratitude of introducing me to metal. Check out his band, Gripshifter. www.myspace.com/gripshifter i owe my cousin the gratitude of introducing me to metal. Check out his band, Gripshifter. www.myspace.com/gripshifter
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 1:14 PM - Quote - Report!

vhdude923

I just started listening to Metallica one day and it expanded to Megadeth and Iron Maiden and then some newer metal bands like Children of Bodom and Arch Enemy. I just started listening to Metallica one day and it expanded to Megadeth and Iron Maiden and then some newer metal bands like Children of Bodom and Arch Enemy.
Posted: Jan 9, 2008 10:20 PM - Quote - Report!

Scum-bag Carrol

my auntie, uncle and the tv my auntie, uncle and the tv
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 2:06 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

Myself Myself
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 5:41 AM - Quote - Report!

bassplaya53

my best friend my best friend
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 1:56 AM - Quote - Report!

uvq

my dad and my mother always have played metal/ rock/ blues music so yeah lol my dad and my mother always have played metal/ rock/ blues music so yeah lol
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 5:38 PM - Quote - Report!

matthewsims

I discovered it myself I discovered it myself
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 7:41 PM - Quote - Report!

guitarhead93

my best friend oscar. gotta love him for that my best friend oscar. gotta love him for that
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 7:12 PM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

my dad
P.S- my grandpa introduced me to the jackass movies, lol
my dad
P.S- my grandpa introduced me to the jackass movies, lol
Posted: Feb 3, 2008 2:15 PM - Quote - Report!

Machine Gun Cat

I was walking along one day when I sucked the fluid from a ducks bill so hard it made me wanna listen to lots of manowar and mettalica I was walking along one day when I sucked the fluid from a ducks bill so hard it made me wanna listen to lots of manowar and mettalica
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 10:31 AM - Quote - Report!

DiMeTiMe

My older sister made me a cd with like mother fuckin' PanterA and stuff on it.

: peace : :cheers:
My older sister made me a cd with like mother fuckin' PanterA and stuff on it.

: peace : :cheers:
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 2:41 AM - Quote - Report!

Wicked Popsicle

My friend Justin back in the day My friend Justin back in the day
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 5:57 AM - Quote - Report!

dimebag148

thank you 102.9, then i realized THEY DON'T METAL ANYMORE
it was me, i looked into it myself
thank you 102.9, then i realized THEY DON'T METAL ANYMORE
it was me, i looked into it myself
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 9:11 PM - Quote - Report!

Masonpwiley

I did! I did!
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 6:00 AM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

myself!my dad introduced me too rock and roll myself!my dad introduced me too rock and roll
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 3:23 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

my old guitar teacher introduced me to ozzy osbourne and i haven't turned back since. my old guitar teacher introduced me to ozzy osbourne and i haven't turned back since.
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 5:31 AM - Quote - Report!

ikarian-pride

my cousin started it by showing metallica then my friend introduced me to slipknot then i got into maidenon my own and it stuck to me my cousin started it by showing metallica then my friend introduced me to slipknot then i got into maidenon my own and it stuck to me
Posted: May 19, 2008 5:40 AM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

my friend jasper that rides my bus showed me some metallica one day, and then i guess it grew from there my friend jasper that rides my bus showed me some metallica one day, and then i guess it grew from there
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 7:17 PM - Quote - Report!

DIV ON!

Go me Go me
Posted: Aug 17, 2008 4:05 PM - Quote - Report!

HGF

my cousin Victor, the same who introduced me to punk... no I think he's into electronic music too, but I dont wanna get there my cousin Victor, the same who introduced me to punk... no I think he's into electronic music too, but I dont wanna get there
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 3:03 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalCro

my guitar teacher got me a cd of songs that we will learn this year and on the cd among other songs there were 2 metallica songs, nothing else matters and unforgiven 2 and i saw that this band has potential =) and i decided to hear what other songs they have and now im a metalhead =) my guitar teacher got me a cd of songs that we will learn this year and on the cd among other songs there were 2 metallica songs, nothing else matters and unforgiven 2 and i saw that this band has potential =) and i decided to hear what other songs they have and now im a metalhead =)
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 11:54 PM - Quote - Report!

kkimm07

some kid on the playground back in 3rd grade, i cant what band it was, but later that day i went and bought me first cds at target, queen, metallica, korn, weird al, and fatboy slim. haha, and metallica is the only one of those bands that is still on my zune some kid on the playground back in 3rd grade, i cant what band it was, but later that day i went and bought me first cds at target, queen, metallica, korn, weird al, and fatboy slim. haha, and metallica is the only one of those bands that is still on my zune
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 9:25 PM - Quote - Report!

Gacel

a friend of mine in school 21 years ago!!! he lend me 1 cassette of Iron Maiden's Somewhere In Time and I got immediately hooked! a friend of mine in school 21 years ago!!! he lend me 1 cassette of Iron Maiden's Somewhere In Time and I got immediately hooked!
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 10:13 PM - Quote - Report!

ironmaidendude

I listened my parents' Scorpions-albums and I was into metal and rock immediately! I listened my parents' Scorpions-albums and I was into metal and rock immediately!
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 4:23 PM - Quote - Report!

jamisonsalamand

I was putting stuff on my friend's PSP quite a while back, and he had the Master of Puppets album on there. I can't remember what, but I listened to one of the songs and thought it was pretty good. A while later, people kept telling me to get One by Metallica because they were GH losers and heard it on there, so I borrowed "...And Justice For All" and my metal appreciation just expanded from there I was putting stuff on my friend's PSP quite a while back, and he had the Master of Puppets album on there. I can't remember what, but I listened to one of the songs and thought it was pretty good. A while later, people kept telling me to get One by Metallica because they were GH losers and heard it on there, so I borrowed "...And Justice For All" and my metal appreciation just expanded from there
Posted: Dec 27, 2008 9:51 PM - Quote - Report!

adamiski

My anger My anger
Posted: Jan 10, 2009 6:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal4themasses

My Dad at age three played Megadeth and Metallica in the car. My mom and sister then tore me away to classical music and stuff but I got back into metal after hearing Lamb of God on Guitar Hero 2 and ever since I listen to METAL!!!!!!! My Dad at age three played Megadeth and Metallica in the car. My mom and sister then tore me away to classical music and stuff but I got back into metal after hearing Lamb of God on Guitar Hero 2 and ever since I listen to METAL!!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 27, 2009 10:15 PM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

My Dad listened to classic rock, so i started listening to AC/DC, Black Sabbath, and Judas Priest, and then I started listening to other metal bands. My Dad listened to classic rock, so i started listening to AC/DC, Black Sabbath, and Judas Priest, and then I started listening to other metal bands.
Posted: Jun 28, 2009 6:27 PM - Quote - Report!

sherry07

One of my friends, i used to listen to rock before, and wasnt that much into metal, but he played it for me, i'm not sure who it was, but i know i loved it One of my friends, i used to listen to rock before, and wasnt that much into metal, but he played it for me, i'm not sure who it was, but i know i loved it
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 9:37 AM - Quote - Report!

mickeyn8

My Brother introduced me to bands like pantera and megadeth (go symphony of destruction!!) later on in high school my best friend made me listen to bands like KSE and as i lay dying, after that, i knew i wanted to be a metalhead 4 life! :headbang: My Brother introduced me to bands like pantera and megadeth (go symphony of destruction!!) later on in high school my best friend made me listen to bands like KSE and as i lay dying, after that, i knew i wanted to be a metalhead 4 life! :headbang:
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 11:37 AM - Quote - Report!

KoK_Guitarist

An old friend introduced me to Metallica's Master of Puppets An old friend introduced me to Metallica's Master of Puppets
Posted: Oct 25, 2010 3:21 AM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

My Brother-in-law got me into PANTERA so i started to listen to them alot and learn their songs and now their my favorite band.
ROCK ON METALJEADS YEAH !!!!!!!!!!
My Brother-in-law got me into PANTERA so i started to listen to them alot and learn their songs and now their my favorite band. ROCK ON METALJEADS YEAH !!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 11, 2011 7:29 PM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

Basically myself. Then I got into some hair metal -_- which my dad always listens to. And then stuff like Metallica and Megadeth, and then I started listening to some more modern metal; Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, and still moving forward :D Basically myself. Then I got into some hair metal -_- which my dad always listens to. And then stuff like Metallica and Megadeth, and then I started listening to some more modern metal; Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, and still moving forward :D
Posted: Mar 7, 2011 11:25 PM - Quote - Report!

Jouniboy

My Uncle Played some MetalicA s Songs And I Fell in love :D My Uncle Played some MetalicA s Songs And I Fell in love :D
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 8:56 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand