Metallica Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What Metallica songs can you play?

Titansfan920

Just curious to see what everyone can play here. Just curious to see what everyone can play here.
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 4:24 AM - Quote - Report!

bloodlusting28

seek and destroy, metal militia, eye of the beholder, wiskey in the jar, until it sleeps, enter sandman, the unforgiven, ride the lightning, the thing that should not be, master of puppets, for whom the bell tolls, nothing else matters, some kind of monster, and most of disposable heroes on bass and enter sandman on guitar. but almost anybody can play what hetfield does. maybe the only exception would be someone with no arms. seek and destroy, metal militia, eye of the beholder, wiskey in the jar, until it sleeps, enter sandman, the unforgiven, ride the lightning, the thing that should not be, master of puppets, for whom the bell tolls, nothing else matters, some kind of monster, and most of disposable heroes on bass and enter sandman on guitar. but almost anybody can play what hetfield does. maybe the only exception would be someone with no arms.
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 10:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Jackolas

"but almost anybody can play what hetfield does. "

Not as many as you think can do it well. Most people I've seen posting videos here haven't. I'm being nice as well...
"but almost anybody can play what hetfield does. "

Not as many as you think can do it well. Most people I've seen posting videos here haven't. I'm being nice as well...
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 8:34 PM - Quote - Report!

bloodlusting28

come on, he plays rhythem. when was the last time james did a solo. if you compair im to some of the other people who were in metallica and you'll see that james is really small compaired to dave mustaine. and dave played rythem and lead in megadeth. come on, he plays rhythem. when was the last time james did a solo. if you compair im to some of the other people who were in metallica and you'll see that james is really small compaired to dave mustaine. and dave played rythem and lead in megadeth.
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 10:49 PM - Quote - Report!

ridethepuppet88

master of puppets, eye of the beholder, for whom the bell tolls, whiskey in the jar, and justice for all, enter sandman, sad but true, and a bunch a megadeth master of puppets, eye of the beholder, for whom the bell tolls, whiskey in the jar, and justice for all, enter sandman, sad but true, and a bunch a megadeth
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 7:36 PM - Quote - Report!

bloodlusting28

hey i know alot of megadeth too hey i know alot of megadeth too
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 2:12 AM - Quote - Report!

RX120D

i know a ridiculous amount of megadeth as well. prob around 30 metallica songs. too lazy to name them now. hahah. My warm up for band practice with my bassist is Megadeth's Rust In Peace album.. Start to finito. i know a ridiculous amount of megadeth as well. prob around 30 metallica songs. too lazy to name them now. hahah. My warm up for band practice with my bassist is Megadeth's Rust In Peace album.. Start to finito.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 9:15 PM - Quote - Report!

Brandon Lee

Well Master of Puppets, Fade to Black, Welcome home (Sanitarium), Disposable Heros, Ride the lightning, Enter Sandman, One, And Justice for All, the Unforgiven, i am curently learning Dyers Eve, Phantom Lord, Seek and destroy except the solo, Where ever i may roam, Damage Inc., To Live is to Die, Am i Evil except the solo which i never got around to learning, I have forgotten how to play all of Fight fire with fire but istill remember soem of it. Nothing else Matterrs. Well Master of Puppets, Fade to Black, Welcome home (Sanitarium), Disposable Heros, Ride the lightning, Enter Sandman, One, And Justice for All, the Unforgiven, i am curently learning Dyers Eve, Phantom Lord, Seek and destroy except the solo, Where ever i may roam, Damage Inc., To Live is to Die, Am i Evil except the solo which i never got around to learning, I have forgotten how to play all of Fight fire with fire but istill remember soem of it. Nothing else Matterrs.
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 3:36 AM - Quote - Report!

bloodlusting28

damage inc. and the house that jack built on bass too damage inc. and the house that jack built on bass too
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 8:43 PM - Quote - Report!

Mothra

I can play most of ONE. I can play most of ONE.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 2:24 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

kill em all whole album, ride the lightning whole album, master of puppets whole album and justice for all whole album. i also know nothing else matters and fuel kill em all whole album, ride the lightning whole album, master of puppets whole album and justice for all whole album. i also know nothing else matters and fuel
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 5:29 PM - Quote - Report!

kkimm07

bloodlusting28 wrote on Mar 30th, 2008 at 5:49pm :
come on, he plays rhythem. when was the last time james did a solo. if you compair im to some of the other people who were in metallica and you'll see that james is really small compaired to dave mustaine. and dave played rythem and lead in megadeth.

when i saw metallica back in 03 james played the last solo in one and he did an amazing job at it... hes a lot better than people think he is
come on, he plays rhythem. when was the last time james did a solo. if you compair im to some of the other people who were in metallica and you'll see that james is really small compaired to dave mustaine. and dave played rythem and lead in megadeth.

when i saw metallica back in 03 james played the last solo in one and he did an amazing job at it... hes a lot better than people think he is
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 1:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Zorlich

I can play all songs from the first four albums, (Kill 'em all, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ..And Justice for All), Justice was pretty hard, also can play some songs from Black/Metallica, and I'm just looking at some of the arguments here about James' playing, and well, he's famous for being able to play And sing, I didn't have any difficulty learning and playing the riffs for the songs, but I did struggle playing them and singing simultaneously, my concentration wasn't best, but maybe that's just me I can play all songs from the first four albums, (Kill 'em all, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ..And Justice for All), Justice was pretty hard, also can play some songs from Black/Metallica, and I'm just looking at some of the arguments here about James' playing, and well, he's famous for being able to play And sing, I didn't have any difficulty learning and playing the riffs for the songs, but I did struggle playing them and singing simultaneously, my concentration wasn't best, but maybe that's just me
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 4:59 AM - Quote - Report!

gunslinger1

Seek and Destroy,One,Turn the Page,Enter Sandman,Frantic,Some kind Of Monster,Nothing Else Matters,Mama Said,Of wolf and Man, Seek and Destroy,One,Turn the Page,Enter Sandman,Frantic,Some kind Of Monster,Nothing Else Matters,Mama Said,Of wolf and Man,
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 10:23 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

kkimm07 wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 at 8:50pm :
yeah, but that's not great. kirk isn't great either, but who's complaining? it's the music that counts. if everyone is gonna bitch about one members lack of skill, then why are the beatles so popular?
yeah, but that's not great. kirk isn't great either, but who's complaining? it's the music that counts. if everyone is gonna bitch about one members lack of skill, then why are the beatles so popular?
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 3:55 AM - Quote - Report!

Brandon Lee

dio_dude wrote on Apr 13th, 2008 at 10:55pm :

WO!!!!! Both Kirk and James are amazing guitarist. And i don't care what anybody says abotu James jsut because he plays rythm. He is an amazing guitarist adn Kirk is marked as the eleventh gratest gutarist on the Rolling Stones list so you can all should shut up abotu them having lack of guitar skills.

WO!!!!! Both Kirk and James are amazing guitarist. And i don't care what anybody says abotu James jsut because he plays rythm. He is an amazing guitarist adn Kirk is marked as the eleventh gratest gutarist on the Rolling Stones list so you can all should shut up abotu them having lack of guitar skills.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 4:26 AM - Quote - Report!

ozzyismetal

Keep in mind I'm a bassist.
I can play One, Master of Puppets, (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth, Enter Sandman, Fade to Black and For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Keep in mind I'm a bassist.
I can play One, Master of Puppets, (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth, Enter Sandman, Fade to Black and For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 3:01 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Master of Puppets, (all except second solo) Fade to Black (not finished learning solo), One (except solo), Enter Sandman, Sad But True,
Nothing Else Matters (easy, eh).
Master of Puppets, (all except second solo) Fade to Black (not finished learning solo), One (except solo), Enter Sandman, Sad But True,
Nothing Else Matters (easy, eh).
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 10:59 AM - Quote - Report!

cheesetabman

I can only play one I can only play one
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 1:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Fireballz 1077

Let's see,... One, Enter Sandman, Master of Puppets, Of Wolf and Man, Sad But True, King Nothing, Bleeding Me, The Memory Remains, The Unforgiven(one, not two.), Nothing Else Matters, Wherever I May Roam, My Friend of Misery (on the keyboard. Haven't figured out the guitar part yet.), Until It Sleeps, The Outlaw Torn, a little bit of The Thorn Within, and Harvester of Sorrow. One that I really want to learn is For Whom the Bell Tolls. It is amazing. Let's see,... One, Enter Sandman, Master of Puppets, Of Wolf and Man, Sad But True, King Nothing, Bleeding Me, The Memory Remains, The Unforgiven(one, not two.), Nothing Else Matters, Wherever I May Roam, My Friend of Misery (on the keyboard. Haven't figured out the guitar part yet.), Until It Sleeps, The Outlaw Torn, a little bit of The Thorn Within, and Harvester of Sorrow. One that I really want to learn is For Whom the Bell Tolls. It is amazing.
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 10:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Fireballz 1077

Oh, I can also play The House Jack Built. Sorry, I forgot to put that earlier.... Oh, I can also play The House Jack Built. Sorry, I forgot to put that earlier....
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Brandon Lee wrote on Apr 15th, 2008 at 11:26pm :
correction: he is marked as the 11th most INFLUENTAL guitarist on the earth and with good reason too. metallica is so popular, everyone has heard him and learnt his riffs. but there will always be better guitarists than the next guitar god.
Brandon Lee wrote on Apr 15th, 2008 at 11:26pm :
correction: he is marked as the 11th most INFLUENTAL guitarist on the earth and with good reason too. metallica is so popular, everyone has heard him and learnt his riffs. but there will always be better guitarists than the next guitar god.
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 3:41 AM - Quote - Report!

nonexist666

i can play the whole mater of puppets song, for whom the bell tolls, metal milisha, whiplash, sanitarium and some other songs but no al of it i can play the whole mater of puppets song, for whom the bell tolls, metal milisha, whiplash, sanitarium and some other songs but no al of it
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 2:43 AM - Quote - Report!

Sabotage1

I CAN PLAY (in full)

Battery
Master of Puppets
The Thing
Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
Orion
Damage Inc.
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy
Fight Fire
Ride The Lightning
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
Trapped Under Ice
Escape
Creeoing Death
The Call of Ktulu
Blackened
Justice
Eye of the Beholder
One
The Shortest Straw
Harvester of Sorrow
Frayed Ends of Sanity
To Live is to Die
Dyers Eve
Sandman
Sad But True
Holier than thou
unforgiven
wherever i may roam
fuel
frantic
st anger
some kind of monster
dirty window
invisible kid
shoot me again
sweet amber
unnamed feeling

TOP THAT!!!
I CAN PLAY (in full)

Battery
Master of Puppets
The Thing
Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
Orion
Damage Inc.
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy
Fight Fire
Ride The Lightning
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
Trapped Under Ice
Escape
Creeoing Death
The Call of Ktulu
Blackened
Justice
Eye of the Beholder
One
The Shortest Straw
Harvester of Sorrow
Frayed Ends of Sanity
To Live is to Die
Dyers Eve
Sandman
Sad But True
Holier than thou
unforgiven
wherever i may roam
fuel
frantic
st anger
some kind of monster
dirty window
invisible kid
shoot me again
sweet amber
unnamed feeling

TOP THAT!!!
Posted: May 13, 2008 12:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Sabotage1

METALLICA

GO TO MISSION METALLICA . COM!!!!
METALLICA

GO TO MISSION METALLICA . COM!!!!
Posted: May 13, 2008 12:33 PM - Quote - Report!

Sanitarium91

I can play bunch of stuff... not as much as Sabotage though, cause I'm not that big of a fanboy... And, well I've lost the will to practice full songs, because I almost only play my own stuff. I can play bunch of stuff... not as much as Sabotage though, cause I'm not that big of a fanboy... And, well I've lost the will to practice full songs, because I almost only play my own stuff.
Posted: May 14, 2008 8:36 PM - Quote - Report!

mr. ...

blackened
and justice for all
freyed ends of sanity
HIT THE LIGHTS
Whiplash
metal militia
seek and destroy
BATTERY
master of puppets
sanaterium
ORION
Sandman
fade to black
trapped under ice
CREEPING DEATH
ride the lighning
blackened
and justice for all
freyed ends of sanity
HIT THE LIGHTS
Whiplash
metal militia
seek and destroy
BATTERY
master of puppets
sanaterium
ORION
Sandman
fade to black
trapped under ice
CREEPING DEATH
ride the lighning
Posted: May 15, 2008 7:10 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Sabotage1 wrote on May 13th, 2008 at 7:31am :
I CAN PLAY (in full)

Battery
Master of Puppets
The Thing
Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
Orion
Damage Inc.
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy
Fight Fire
Ride The Lightning
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
Trapped Under Ice
Escape
Creeoing Death
The Call of Ktulu
Blackened
Justice
Eye of the Beholder
One
The Shortest Straw
Harvester of Sorrow
Frayed Ends of Sanity
To Live is to Die
Dyers Eve
Sandman
Sad But True
Holier than thou
unforgiven
wherever i may roam
fuel
frantic
st anger
some kind of monster
dirty window
invisible kid
shoot me again
sweet amber
unnamed feeling

TOP THAT!!!
i can play ALL of the songs on the first four albums. HA :p inc. solo's btw
[QUOTE u='Sabotage1' d='2008-05-13 07:31:00']I CAN PLAY (in full)

Battery
Master of Puppets
The Thing
Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
Orion
Damage Inc.
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy
Fight Fire
Ride The Lightning
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
Trapped Under Ice
Escape
Creeoing Death
The Call of Ktulu
Blackened
Justice
Eye of the Beholder
One
The Shortest Straw
Harvester of Sorrow
Frayed Ends of Sanity
To Live is to Die
Dyers Eve
Sandman
Sad But True
Holier than thou
unforgiven
wherever i may roam
fuel
frantic
st anger
some kind of monster
dirty window
invisible kid
shoot me again
sweet amber
unnamed feeling

TOP THAT!!![/QUOTE]i can play ALL of the songs on the first four albums. HA :p inc. solo's btw
Posted: May 29, 2008 12:20 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

I CAN PLAY (in full)BatteryMaster of PuppetsThe ThingSanitariumDisposable HeroesLeper MessiahOrion Damage Inc.WhiplashSeek and DestroyFight FireRide The LightningFor Whom the Bell TollsFade to BlackTrapped Under IceEscapeCreeoing DeathThe Call of KtuluBlackenedJustice<BR> ;Eye of the BeholderOneThe Shortest StrawHarvester of SorrowFrayed Ends of SanityTo Live is to DieDyers EveSandmanSad But TrueHolier than thouunforgivenwherever i may roamfuelfrantic st angersome kind of monsterdirty windowinvisible kidshoot me againsweet amberunnamed feelingTOP THAT!!!

RESPECT, dude!

Seek & Destroy, For Whom the Bell Tollz, Fade to Black, Creeping Death, Call of Ktulu, Battery, MoP, The Thing That Should Not Be, Sanitarium, One, Sandman , Sad But True, The Unforgiven, Nothing Else Matters, Of Wolf and Men, Until It Sleeps, Hero of the Day, Mama Said, frantic, skom
I CAN PLAY (in full)BatteryMaster of PuppetsThe ThingSanitariumDisposable HeroesLeper MessiahOrion Damage Inc.WhiplashSeek and DestroyFight FireRide The LightningFor Whom the Bell TollsFade to BlackTrapped Under IceEscapeCreeoing DeathThe Call of KtuluBlackenedJustice<BR> ;Eye of the BeholderOneThe Shortest StrawHarvester of SorrowFrayed Ends of SanityTo Live is to DieDyers EveSandmanSad But TrueHolier than thouunforgivenwherever i may roamfuelfrantic st angersome kind of monsterdirty windowinvisible kidshoot me againsweet amberunnamed feelingTOP THAT!!!

RESPECT, dude!

Seek & Destroy, For Whom the Bell Tollz, Fade to Black, Creeping Death, Call of Ktulu, Battery, MoP, The Thing That Should Not Be, Sanitarium, One, Sandman , Sad But True, The Unforgiven, Nothing Else Matters, Of Wolf and Men, Until It Sleeps, Hero of the Day, Mama Said, frantic, skom
Posted: May 30, 2008 8:57 PM - Quote - Report!

xxx_lionel_xxx

Metal Maggo wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 3:57pm :
I CAN PLAY (in full)

Battery
Master of Puppets
The Thing
Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
Orion
Damage Inc.
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy
Fight Fire
Ride The Lightning
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
Trapped Under Ice
Escape
Creeoing Death
The Call of Ktulu
Blackened
Justice
Eye of the Beholder
One
The Shortest Straw
Harvester of Sorrow
Frayed Ends of Sanity
To Live is to Die
Dyers Eve
Sandman
Sad But True
Holier than thou
unforgiven
wherever i may roam
fuel
frantic
st anger
some kind of monster
dirty window
invisible kid
shoot me again
sweet amber
unnamed feeling

TOP THAT!!!

RESPECT, dude!

Nice :D

Mine is
hit the lights
the four horseman
seek and destroy
whiplash
jump in the fire
creeping death
fade to black
fight fire with fire
battery master of puppets
the thing should not be
welcome home(sanitarium)
disposable heroes
leper missiah
orion(only intro)
damage inc.
and justice for all
one
enter sandman
sad but true
holier than thou
the unforgiven
whenever may i roam
dont tread on me
nothing else matters
of wolf and man
some kind of monster
frantic

most of the songs I can play is only rythm, but I can also play many of the solos

:D

I have a book that contains all the song from the first 5 albums
[QUOTE u='Metal Maggo' d='2008-05-30 15:57:49'][QUOTE u='Sabotage1' d='2008-05-13 07:31:00']I CAN PLAY (in full)

Battery
Master of Puppets
The Thing
Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
Orion
Damage Inc.
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy
Fight Fire
Ride The Lightning
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Fade to Black
Trapped Under Ice
Escape
Creeoing Death
The Call of Ktulu
Blackened
Justice
Eye of the Beholder
One
The Shortest Straw
Harvester of Sorrow
Frayed Ends of Sanity
To Live is to Die
Dyers Eve
Sandman
Sad But True
Holier than thou
unforgiven
wherever i may roam
fuel
frantic
st anger
some kind of monster
dirty window
invisible kid
shoot me again
sweet amber
unnamed feeling

TOP THAT!!![/QUOTE]
RESPECT, dude!

Seek & Destroy, For Whom the Bell Tollz, Fade to Black, Creeping Death, Call of Ktulu, Battery, MoP, The Thing That Should Not Be, Sanitarium, One, Sandman , Sad But True, The Unforgiven, Nothing Else Matters, Of Wolf and Men, Until It Sleeps, Hero of the Day, Mama Said, frantic, skom[/QUOTE]

Nice :D

Mine is
hit the lights
the four horseman
seek and destroy
whiplash
jump in the fire
creeping death
fade to black
fight fire with fire
battery master of puppets
the thing should not be
welcome home(sanitarium)
disposable heroes
leper missiah
orion(only intro)
damage inc.
and justice for all
one
enter sandman
sad but true
holier than thou
the unforgiven
whenever may i roam
dont tread on me
nothing else matters
of wolf and man
some kind of monster
frantic

most of the songs I can play is only rythm, but I can also play many of the solos

I have a book that contains all the song from the first 5 albums
Posted: Jun 6, 2008 9:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Rocker_94

Fade To Black, One, Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, Master Of Puppets, Seek & Destroy, For Whom The Bell Tolls and Wherever I May Roam. Fade To Black, One, Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, Master Of Puppets, Seek & Destroy, For Whom The Bell Tolls and Wherever I May Roam.
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 2:18 AM - Quote - Report!

pullasorsa

leper messiah, trough the never, one, whereever i may roam, master of puppets, for whom the bell tolls, enter sandman, orion, sanitarium, st.anger . . . . :) leper messiah, trough the never, one, whereever i may roam, master of puppets, for whom the bell tolls, enter sandman, orion, sanitarium, st.anger . . . . :)
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 7:40 PM - Quote - Report!

GuitarSk8er804

..And justice 4 all
One
orion
cyanide
the day that never comes
turn the page
the prince
I disappear
BATTERY!!!!!!(favorite)
welcome home (sanitarium)
Master of puppets
enter sandman
sad but true
holier than thou
the unforgiven
wherever i may roam
dont tread on me
nothing else matters
of wolf and man
the call of ktulu
the god that failed
for whom the bell tolls
fade to black
frantic
st. anger
some kind of monster
dirty window
invisible kid
shoot me again
my world
all within my hands
sweet amber
the unnamed feeling
the unnamed feeling

..And justice 4 all
One
orion
cyanide
the day that never comes
turn the page
the prince
I disappear
BATTERY!!!!!!(favorite)
welcome home (sanitarium)
Master of puppets
enter sandman
sad but true
holier than thou
the unforgiven
wherever i may roam
dont tread on me
nothing else matters
of wolf and man
the call of ktulu
the god that failed
for whom the bell tolls
fade to black
frantic
st. anger
some kind of monster
dirty window
invisible kid
shoot me again
my world
all within my hands
sweet amber
the unnamed feeling
the unnamed feeling

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 3:22 AM - Quote - Report!

ForeverInUtero

not counting solos....
Fade To Black (sooo much fun) (all but very last insane solo)
Welcome Home (Sanitarium) (havent learned the last solo yet)
The Call Of Ktulu (also very fun)
Master of Puppets (i like the solo after the 2nd chorus)
...And Justice For All (sick harmonies on the intro and whatnot)
never learned One...maybe i should
Battery
Enter Sandman
Sad But True
Wherever I May Roam
The Wait
The Day That Never Comes
on piano, the intro to the Unforgiven III
i havent learned that mucho Metallica.
and so i am shamed.
not counting solos....
Fade To Black (sooo much fun) (all but very last insane solo)
Welcome Home (Sanitarium) (havent learned the last solo yet)
The Call Of Ktulu (also very fun)
Master of Puppets (i like the solo after the 2nd chorus)
...And Justice For All (sick harmonies on the intro and whatnot)
never learned One...maybe i should
Battery
Enter Sandman
Sad But True
Wherever I May Roam
The Wait
The Day That Never Comes
on piano, the intro to the Unforgiven III
i havent learned that mucho Metallica.
and so i am shamed.
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 1:56 AM - Quote - Report!

MASTER JiMMY

Good list ForeverInUtero (You're a fag) Good list ForeverInUtero (You're a fag)
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 3:41 AM - Quote - Report!

T00l 46&2

@ MASTER JiMMY- YOU are a fag.

@ ForeverInUtero- You should take Battery off your list, seeing as you can only play the intro XD

I can play:

Enter Sandman
Battery
One
Master of Puppets
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Disposable Heroes (Sorta)
Damage Inc. (Bits and Pieces)

@ MASTER JiMMY- YOU are a fag.

@ ForeverInUtero- You should take Battery off your list, seeing as you can only play the intro XD

I can play:

Enter Sandman
Battery
One
Master of Puppets
Disposable Heroes (Sorta)
Damage Inc. (Bits and Pieces)

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 9:04 PM - Quote - Report!

MASTER JiMMY

Am not! :mad: Am not! :mad:
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 2:23 PM - Quote - Report!

T00l 46&2

You know what Jimmy, YOU ARE

Here is why:

You have posted on other Metallica boards in this group and have been an @ss there also, so why don't you just stop posting here if it isn't anything relevant.

Also, ForeverInUtero did nothing to you, at all.

Here is why:

You have posted on other Metallica boards in this group and have been an @ss there also, so why don't you just stop posting here if it isn't anything relevant.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 9:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

T00l 46&2 wrote on Feb 23rd, 2009 at 4:47pm :

Here is why:

I totally agree with you! Ban Master Jimmy!!!
[QUOTE u='T00l 46&2' d='2009-02-23 16:47:12']You know what Jimmy, YOU ARE

Here is why:

Also, ForeverInUtero did nothing to you, at all.[/QUOTE]
I totally agree with you! Ban Master Jimmy!!!
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 3:58 PM - Quote - Report!

$BIGBOY$

I CAN PLAY:
ENTER SANDMAN
SEEK AND DESTROY
ONE
MASTER OF PUPPETS
WHISKY IN A JAR
WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS(AND ON MY VIOLIN):headbang:

I CAN PLAY:
ENTER SANDMAN
SEEK AND DESTROY
ONE
MASTER OF PUPPETS
WHISKY IN A JAR
WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS(AND ON MY VIOLIN):headbang:

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 4:20 AM - Quote - Report!

Friday Night

enter sandman
for whom the bell tolls
the unforgiven
one
enter sandman
for whom the bell tolls
the unforgiven
one
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 1:58 AM - Quote - Report!

shcl00259

i can only play one, enter sandman, master of puppets and nothing else matters... metallica is the best hands down

if you disagree than suck it!!!!!!!
i can only play one, enter sandman, master of puppets and nothing else matters... metallica is the best hands down

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 2:41 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

shcl00259 wrote on Apr 10th, 2009 at 9:41pm :

Absolutely right, dude! Nobody messes with Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!!
[QUOTE u='shcl00259' d='2009-04-10 21:41:52']i can only play one, enter sandman, master of puppets and nothing else matters... metallica is the best hands down

[/QUOTE]
Absolutely right, dude! Nobody messes with Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 11, 2009 11:20 AM - Quote - Report!

geanes

James did a solo in Master Of Puppets
[QUOTE u='bloodlusting28' d='2008-03-30 17:49:30']come on, he plays rhythem. when was the last time james did a solo. if you compair im to some of the other people who were in metallica and you'll see that james is really small compaired to dave mustaine. and dave played rythem and lead in megadeth.[/QUOTE]James did a solo in Master Of Puppets
Posted: Jan 3, 2010 3:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Fireballz 1077

I've learned a shitload more songs so here it goes:(ones marked with a * means that I know the solos, otherwise it's only the rythym section)
Battery
*Master of Puppets
The Thing that should not be
*Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
*Orion
Fight Fire with Fire
For Whom the Bell Tolls
*Fade to Black
The Call of Ktulu
*Creeping Death
Jump in the Fire
Seek and Destroy
*One
Harvester of Sorrow
Enter Sandman
Sad but True
*Unforgiven
*Wherever I may Roam
*Nothing Else Matters
*Of Wolf and Man
*2X4
*Until It Sleeps
King Nothing
Bleeding Me
*The Cure
The Outlaw Torn
*The Memory Remains
Devil's Dance
Frantic
Some Kind of Monster
Cyanide
*The Day that Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
The Unforgiven 3

I know I've forgotten a shitload learning all these different ones...I am also currently learning shortest straw and the frayed ends of sanity (my favorite.) :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I've learned a shitload more songs so here it goes:(ones marked with a * means that I know the solos, otherwise it's only the rythym section)
Battery
*Master of Puppets
The Thing that should not be
*Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
*Orion
Fight Fire with Fire
For Whom the Bell Tolls
*Fade to Black
The Call of Ktulu
*Creeping Death
Jump in the Fire
Seek and Destroy
*One
Harvester of Sorrow
Enter Sandman
Sad but True
*Unforgiven
*Wherever I may Roam
*Nothing Else Matters
*Of Wolf and Man
*2X4
*Until It Sleeps
King Nothing
Bleeding Me
*The Cure
The Outlaw Torn
*The Memory Remains
Devil's Dance
Frantic
Some Kind of Monster
Cyanide
*The Day that Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
The Unforgiven 3

I know I've forgotten a shitload learning all these different ones...I am also currently learning shortest straw and the frayed ends of sanity (my favorite.) :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Posted: Jan 8, 2010 9:37 PM - Quote - Report!

MonkeyLink07

Seek and Destroy
Jump in the Fire
Creeping Death
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Battery
Master of Puppets
The Thing that Should Not Be
(Welcome Home) Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Damage Inc.
Leper Messiah
Shortest Straw
Eye of the Beholder
One
Harvester of Sorrow
Dyer's Eve
Enter Sandman
My Friend of Misery
The Unforgiven
Nothing Else Matters
Of Wolf and Man
Am I Evil
That Was Just Your Life
The End of The Line
All Nightmare Long
The Day That Never Comes
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Judas Kiss
Suicide and Redemption
My Apocalypse
Seek and Destroy Jump in the Fire Creeping Death For Whom the Bell Tolls Battery Master of Puppets The Thing that Should Not Be (Welcome Home) Sanitarium Disposable Heroes Damage Inc. Leper Messiah Shortest Straw Eye of the Beholder One Harvester of Sorrow Dyer's Eve Enter Sandman My Friend of Misery The Unforgiven Nothing Else Matters Of Wolf and Man Am I Evil That Was Just Your Life The End of The Line All Nightmare Long The Day That Never Comes Broken, Beat & Scarred The Judas Kiss Suicide and Redemption My Apocalypse
Posted: Jan 11, 2010 1:52 AM - Quote - Report!

KirkMetallica

In Full:

The Ecstasy Of Gold
One
Frantic
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Nothing Else Matters
Die Die My Darling
Wasting My Hate
I Disappear
Fuel
Mama Said (Acoustic)

All except for Solo (pure laziness on my part):

Enter Sandman
Leper Messiah
Creeping Death
Holier Than Thou
Whiskey In The Jar
Seek and Destroy

Riffs or incomplete:

Fade To Black
Sanitarium
Harvestor Of Sorrow
Sad But True
Wherever I May Roam
Don't Tread on Me
Of Wolf And Man
My Apocalypse
Breadfan
Hero of The Day
King Nothing
2x4
The Memory Remains
Ride The Lightning
Devil's Dance (Bass)
Sweet Amber
Some Kind Of Monster
Purify
The Unnamed Feeling

Goes to show, I'm a lazy bastard

On Bass:

For Whom The Bell Tolls
Seek and Destoy
King Nothing

On Piano:

Unforgiven 3 Intro

Currently Learning:

...And Justice For All

In Full:

The Ecstasy Of Gold
One
Frantic
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Nothing Else Matters
Die Die My Darling
Wasting My Hate
I Disappear
Fuel
Mama Said (Acoustic)

All except for Solo (pure laziness on my part):

Enter Sandman
Leper Messiah
Creeping Death
Holier Than Thou
Whiskey In The Jar
Seek and Destroy

Riffs or incomplete:

Fade To Black
Sanitarium
Harvestor Of Sorrow
Sad But True
Wherever I May Roam
Don't Tread on Me
Of Wolf And Man
My Apocalypse
Breadfan
Hero of The Day
King Nothing
2x4
The Memory Remains
Ride The Lightning
Devil's Dance (Bass)
Sweet Amber
Some Kind Of Monster
Purify
The Unnamed Feeling

Goes to show, I'm a lazy bastard

On Bass:

For Whom The Bell Tolls
Seek and Destoy
King Nothing

On Piano:

Unforgiven 3 Intro

Currently Learning:

...And Justice For All

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 2:33 AM - Quote - Report!

KirkMetallica

geanes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 at 10:48pm :
James did a solo in Master Of Puppets

He does the Whiskey in The Jar solo, solos on all instrumentals and all harmonies on songs such as Fight Fire With Fire and One.
[QUOTE u='geanes' d='2010-01-02 22:48:01'][QUOTE u='bloodlusting28' d='2008-03-30 17:49:30']come on, he plays rhythem. when was the last time james did a solo. if you compair im to some of the other people who were in metallica and you'll see that james is really small compaired to dave mustaine. and dave played rythem and lead in megadeth.[/QUOTE]James did a solo in Master Of Puppets[/QUOTE] He does the Whiskey in The Jar solo, solos on all instrumentals and all harmonies on songs such as Fight Fire With Fire and One.
Posted: Jan 11, 2010 2:42 AM - Quote - Report!

MonkeyLink07

^Ya his most recent solo was in Suicide and Redemption, where he played the solo before Kirk came in with the wah, he also played the part with a crap load of feedback.

Also, I've heard people saying they can play The Ecstasy of Gold, but whenever I listen to it, I don't hear any guitar...
^Ya his most recent solo was in Suicide and Redemption, where he played the solo before Kirk came in with the wah, he also played the part with a crap load of feedback. Also, I've heard people saying they can play The Ecstasy of Gold, but whenever I listen to it, I don't hear any guitar...
Posted: Jan 11, 2010 5:58 PM - Quote - Report!

KirkMetallica

They transcribed it for guitar and played it live in Copenhagen last November I think. They transcribed it for guitar and played it live in Copenhagen last November I think.
Posted: Jan 11, 2010 7:25 PM - Quote - Report!

Fireballz 1077

The solo in suicide and redemption is awesome. greatest thing i've heard in a long time. The solo in suicide and redemption is awesome. greatest thing i've heard in a long time.
Posted: Jan 16, 2010 11:42 PM - Quote - Report!

MonkeyLink07

I liked it, although I think they both could have done more. I really love when guitarists trade off like that. But easily my favorite part in that song is when everything slows down and james is playing the clean chords and kirk is doing the really melodic part over the top. I can never get a tone anywhere close to that though, mine just sounds weak. I liked it, although I think they both could have done more. I really love when guitarists trade off like that. But easily my favorite part in that song is when everything slows down and james is playing the clean chords and kirk is doing the really melodic part over the top. I can never get a tone anywhere close to that though, mine just sounds weak.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 3:02 AM - Quote - Report!

Fireballz 1077

^ I'm sure it can't be that bad! Maybe a new amp will help dude! Oh and btw i saw the footage of the recording of sucide and redemption and james was doing that solo over the clean chords at the beginning of it. Goes to show that he's better than what people think! :) ^ I'm sure it can't be that bad! Maybe a new amp will help dude! Oh and btw i saw the footage of the recording of sucide and redemption and james was doing that solo over the clean chords at the beginning of it. Goes to show that he's better than what people think! :)
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 12:09 AM - Quote - Report!

MonkeyLink07

I would love a new amp, it's just the money that doesn't love me... and ya, he is a great player, I can barely sing and play at the same time. I've watched some tuning room videos on Youtube and he's pretty good at improv soloing too. I would love a new amp, it's just the money that doesn't love me... and ya, he is a great player, I can barely sing and play at the same time. I've watched some tuning room videos on Youtube and he's pretty good at improv soloing too.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 2:21 AM - Quote - Report!

Fireballz 1077

i can barely sing and play harvester at the same time lol the only ones i can sing and play at the same time are bellz, fade to black, sanitarium, and sandman. i can barely sing and play harvester at the same time lol the only ones i can sing and play at the same time are bellz, fade to black, sanitarium, and sandman.
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 11:28 PM - Quote - Report!

Crazed Shredder

Most of the Metallica songs I know I can not play all the way through

Partial Knowledge:

Seek And Destroy
Whiplash
Metal Militia
Ride The Lightning
Creeping Death
Fight Fire With Fire
Fade To Black
Frantic
Battery
Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Trapped Under Ice
The Unforgiven
My Apocalypse
And Justice For All
King Nothing
The Frayed Ends of Sanity
Harvester of Sorrow
Blackened
Dyers Eve
Eye of the Beholder
Shortest Straw
To Live is To Die
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

that is all I can think of

Full Songs (Lead Part):

One
The Thing That Should Not Be
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Rhythm Part Only:

Damage Inc
Master of Puppets

Again, all I can think of
Most of the Metallica songs I know I can not play all the way through

Partial Knowledge:

Seek And Destroy
Whiplash
Metal Militia
Ride The Lightning
Creeping Death
Fight Fire With Fire
Fade To Black
Frantic
Battery
Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Trapped Under Ice
The Unforgiven
My Apocalypse
And Justice For All
King Nothing
The Frayed Ends of Sanity
Harvester of Sorrow
Blackened
Dyers Eve
Eye of the Beholder
Shortest Straw
To Live is To Die
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

that is all I can think of

Full Songs (Lead Part):

One
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Rhythm Part Only:

Damage Inc
Master of Puppets

Again, all I can think of
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 12:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Tld22341

MAINLY RHYTHM:
No Remorse
Seek and Destroy
Whiplash
Metal Militia
Am I Evil? (Diamond Head cover)
Blitzkrieg (Blitzkrieg cover)
Ride The Lightning
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fade to Black (some lead as well)
Creeping Death
Battery
Orion
Last Caress/Green Hell (Misfits cover)
Blackened
Eye of the Beholder
Harvester of Sorrow (some lead)
Enter Sandman
Sad But True
The Unforgiven (Lead)
Wherever I May Roam
Nothing Else Matters
Of Wolf and Man
My Friend of Misery
The House That Jack Built
Mama Said

MAINLY RHYTHM:
No Remorse
Seek and Destroy
Whiplash
Metal Militia
Am I Evil? (Diamond Head cover)
Blitzkrieg (Blitzkrieg cover)
Ride The Lightning
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fade to Black (some lead as well)
Creeping Death
Battery
Orion
Last Caress/Green Hell (Misfits cover)
Blackened
Eye of the Beholder
Harvester of Sorrow (some lead)
Enter Sandman
Sad But True
The Unforgiven (Lead)
Wherever I May Roam
Nothing Else Matters
Of Wolf and Man
My Friend of Misery
The House That Jack Built
Mama Said

Posted: Jun 30, 2010 7:24 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

One,Master of Puppets,Nothing Else Matters,Enter Sandman,Wherever I may roam,Seek and Destroy,Sad but True and The Unforgiven One,Master of Puppets,Nothing Else Matters,Enter Sandman,Wherever I may roam,Seek and Destroy,Sad but True and The Unforgiven
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 11:57 AM - Quote - Report!

shcl00259

I can play Wherever I May Roam, Sanitarium, The Day That Never Comes, Sad But True, Seek And Destroy, Master of Puppets, Fuel, The Thing That Should Not Be, One, Suicide and Redemption, Cyanide, All Nightmare Long, Ride the Lightning, Nothing Else Matters, Battery, Enter Sandman, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Fade to Black, St. Anger, Frantic, and King Nothing.

I can play others too, but I forget them at the moment. (I don't feel like wasting 20 minutes trying to remember them)
I can play Wherever I May Roam, Sanitarium, The Day That Never Comes, Sad But True, Seek And Destroy, Master of Puppets, Fuel, The Thing That Should Not Be, One, Suicide and Redemption, Cyanide, All Nightmare Long, Ride the Lightning, Nothing Else Matters, Battery, Enter Sandman, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Fade to Black, St. Anger, Frantic, and King Nothing.

I can play others too, but I forget them at the moment. (I don't feel like wasting 20 minutes trying to remember them)
Posted: Sep 28, 2010 2:16 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand