Metallica Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Which Album has Your Favourite Guitar Tone?

MaddMann274

Garage Inc doesnt count<< This is between Studio albums. or whatever... you get it. :P

For me it's stuck between The Black Album and Master Of Puppets.
Garage Inc doesnt count<< This is between Studio albums. or whatever... you get it. :P

For me it's stuck between The Black Album and Master Of Puppets.
Posted: Mar 21, 2011 4:30 PM - Quote - Report!

Darren H

Death Magnetic and puppets .\M/ ... Although Death Magnetic is compressed to shit!! hence the loudness, it's still got a sweet chug to the whole album . Death Magnetic and puppets .\M/ ... Although Death Magnetic is compressed to shit!! hence the loudness, it's still got a sweet chug to the whole album .
Posted: Mar 22, 2011 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!

MidniteHaze

M
MaddMann274 wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 11:30am :
>For me it's stuck between The Black Album and Master Of Puppets.

+1
M[QUOTE u='MaddMann274' d='2011-03-21 11:30:48']>For me it's stuck between The Black Album and Master Of Puppets.
[/QUOTE] +1
Posted: Mar 24, 2011 12:30 AM - Quote - Report!

Kboth18

I LOVE the tone from Death Magnetic but i also like Master of Puppets I LOVE the tone from Death Magnetic but i also like Master of Puppets
Posted: Apr 6, 2011 3:32 AM - Quote - Report!

Sulfur183

Ride The Lightning, I freaking love the crunch in the chorus of "Fade To Black" Ride The Lightning, I freaking love the crunch in the chorus of "Fade To Black"
Posted: Apr 18, 2011 11:00 PM - Quote - Report!

theunforgivn

It would either be RTL, or AJFA It would either be RTL, or AJFA
Posted: May 19, 2011 8:01 PM - Quote - Report!

Fireballz 1077

Ride the lightning has my favorite guitar tone as far as riffs go. But for solo tone, i gotta go with And Justice for All. Ride the lightning has my favorite guitar tone as far as riffs go. But for solo tone, i gotta go with And Justice for All.
Posted: Jul 10, 2011 3:35 AM - Quote - Report!

tehbeatnik

For some reason I dig the hell out of the Load tone. For some reason I dig the hell out of the Load tone.
Posted: Aug 25, 2011 11:16 PM - Quote - Report!

gunsn'roses123

1-Garage Inc.
2-Death Magnetic
3-Justice for All...
1-Garage Inc. 2-Death Magnetic 3-Justice for All...
Posted: Nov 2, 2011 3:20 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand