The Metallica Fan Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Too Old?

0GibsonLesPaul0

is metallica to old or do u think that they can ceep goin.

tell me what u think
is metallica to old or do u think that they can ceep goin.

tell me what u think
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 12:38 AM - Quote - Report!

poopnate

Metallica will never be old, they'll just keep on rocking even in the grave! Metallica will never be old, they'll just keep on rocking even in the grave!
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 2:47 AM - Quote - Report!

0GibsonLesPaul0

sorta like rush sorta like rush
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 10:57 PM - Quote - Report!

jasonggabbott

TOO old? I say others are too Y O U N G! When did age become s OM e T h I NG
BAD? I don't think experience is anything to be taking lightly. We need to start respecting the wisdom of age A G A I N!
TOO old? I say others are too Y O U N G! When did age become s OM e T h I NG
BAD? I don't think experience is anything to be taking lightly. We need to start respecting the wisdom of age A G A I N!
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 6:32 PM - Quote - Report!

0GibsonLesPaul0

just like that chinese dude said...

old age is not a bad thing... then you get to sit back and the next genration take the stage... AND EAT SOME POOPCORN
just like that chinese dude said...

old age is not a bad thing... then you get to sit back and the next genration take the stage... AND EAT SOME POOPCORN
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 10:35 PM - Quote - Report!

jasonggabbott

I don't see Metallica eating popcorn in the audience any time soon. I don't see Metallica eating popcorn in the audience any time soon.
Posted: Jan 24, 2009 7:11 AM - Quote - Report!

0GibsonLesPaul0

^^^hehe:haha: yeah ^^^hehe:haha: yeah
Posted: Jan 25, 2009 1:55 PM - Quote - Report!

jasonggabbott

Or "POOP"corn. LoL Or "POOP"corn. LoL
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 6:26 AM - Quote - Report!

0GibsonLesPaul0

even funnier :haha: :haha:!!! even funnier :haha: :haha:!!!
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 8:29 PM - Quote - Report!

A3r0sm1th

Metallica will always rock! I thought they're latest album was pretty good Metallica will always rock! I thought they're latest album was pretty good
Posted: Mar 15, 2009 5:03 AM - Quote - Report!

0GibsonLesPaul0

I liked "master of puppets" album the best I liked "master of puppets" album the best
Posted: Mar 15, 2009 2:16 PM - Quote - Report!

maetallica

i really liked MOP too. but i wanna really feel like i can connect to the band i'll choose LOAD. no metallica can't be too old to play. i really liked MOP too. but i wanna really feel like i can connect to the band i'll choose LOAD. no metallica can't be too old to play.
Posted: Mar 22, 2009 11:28 PM - Quote - Report!

0GibsonLesPaul0

truse to that truse to that
Posted: Mar 29, 2009 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

maetallica

although i did watch an interview on fuse.tv and they talk about longevity. they mentioned the Rolling Stones as having longevity, but they aren't (quote) "head-banging and playing 100 mile an hour songs". So maybe it depends on the mind-set of the band. although i did watch an interview on fuse.tv and they talk about longevity. they mentioned the Rolling Stones as having longevity, but they aren't (quote) "head-banging and playing 100 mile an hour songs". So maybe it depends on the mind-set of the band.
Posted: Apr 3, 2009 5:40 AM - Quote - Report!

jasonggabbott

Mindset and the ability to get along, without that dickhead shrink they had in the movie!:) Mindset and the ability to get along, without that dickhead shrink they had in the movie!:)
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 5:43 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand