Metalsnewfoundapocolypse

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Why are people saying Black Sabbath isnt heavy met

Emopunk824

I was talking to my friend about music and i said i awesome Black Sabbath was (which i mention alot) and he turns to me and says"their not really heavy metal :grrr: n there not that good :angry:. There hard rock." then he started naming new bands that are heavy metal saying Black Sabbath is nothing like them.

I started saying how those bands would be nothing unless Black Sabbath pretty much created the genre. Then he said how mettelica made heavy metal so I just shut up and let him think that. any views on that?
I was talking to my friend about music and i said i awesome Black Sabbath was (which i mention alot) and he turns to me and says"their not really heavy metal :grrr:  n there not that good :angry:. There hard rock." then he started naming new bands that are heavy metal saying Black Sabbath is nothing like them.

I started saying how those bands would be nothing unless Black Sabbath pretty much created the genre. Then he said how mettelica made heavy metal so I just shut up and let him think that. any views on that?
Posted: Nov 10, 2007 3:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Aliciaa

he sucks.
haha.
he sucks.
haha.
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 11:43 PM - Quote - Report!

83lespaulstudio

and just as many boneheads think Kiss started HM. lol. i lived during the Sabbath years. i saw first hand the impact they had on the music of today. in a way they were, the Metallica of our generation. Tony Iommi(however its spelled), was the first to play "crunchy" guitar. heavy metal may have gotten heavier, and darker. but
it all started with Sabbath.
and just as many boneheads think Kiss started HM. lol. i lived during the Sabbath years. i saw first hand the impact they had on the music of today. in a way they were, the Metallica of our generation. Tony Iommi(however its spelled), was the first to play "crunchy" guitar. heavy metal may have gotten heavier, and darker. but
it all started with Sabbath.
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 12:58 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand