MGMT

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Who got Congratulations?!?!

lushacrous

I did yesterday

They also gave me a free, numbered poster thing that looks amazing (I'll post a pic of it later today).

Any other stories? What are your feelings on the album?
I did yesterday 

They also gave me a free, numbered poster thing that looks amazing (I'll post a pic of it later today).

Any other stories? What are your feelings on the album?
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 2:53 PM - Quote - Report!

genghisgandhi

I'm going to Blockbuster this weekend to pick it up. It's ok. I still like Oracular better I'm going to Blockbuster this weekend to pick it up. It's ok. I still like Oracular better
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 3:25 PM - Quote - Report!

genghisgandhi

:facepalm:
I mean Bestbuy, not Blockbuster
:facepalm: I mean Bestbuy, not Blockbuster
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 3:25 PM - Quote - Report!

lushacrous

Hmm I think it just barely edges out Oracular, but I still love both of them. Also they gave me this shizz for free:

You can't see it, but at the bottom it says 4281/6000, so yeah I guess that makes it somewhat rare? I love life.
Hmm I think it just barely edges out Oracular, but I still love both of them. Also they gave me this shizz for free:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2u8fbqa.jpg

You can't see it, but at the bottom it says 4281/6000, so yeah I guess that makes it somewhat rare? I love life.
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 5:27 PM - Quote - Report!

m1tch4444

Got the edition that comes with the coin and scratch off cover!
Awesome album, as a whole, I think its slightly better than Oracular, but I still love all their stuff.
Got the edition that comes with the coin and scratch off cover! Awesome album, as a whole, I think its slightly better than Oracular, but I still love all their stuff.
Posted: Apr 15, 2010 1:19 PM - Quote - Report!

crazy8rgood

^ Yeah, the scratch off is pretty awesome looking.

I got it a few days before it came out (pre-orders ftw!), I actually like it more then Oracular.

And Lush, I got the same thing, it's the lithograph that you can get with the pre-order. There's only a limited amount of them, don't know how much though.
^ Yeah, the scratch off is pretty awesome looking. I got it a few days before it came out (pre-orders ftw!), I actually like it more then Oracular. And Lush, I got the same thing, it's the lithograph that you can get with the pre-order. There's only a limited amount of them, don't know how much though.
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 5:29 AM - Quote - Report!

lushacrous

Still is pretty awesome. I feel all tingly inside when I see it. Also the very blunt acid reference is pretty funny. Still is pretty awesome. I feel all tingly inside when I see it. Also the very blunt acid reference is pretty funny.
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 1:50 PM - Quote - Report!

crazy8rgood

Oh wow, I never noticed the acid reference. Oh wow, I never noticed the acid reference.
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 10:14 PM - Quote - Report!

genghisgandhi

HOW is it possible to like the scratch off? HOW is it possible to like the scratch off?
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 10:24 PM - Quote - Report!

crazy8rgood

genghisgandhi wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 at 5:24pm :
HOW is it possible to like the scratch off?

Because it's cooler then the normal cover?
[QUOTE u='genghisgandhi' d='2010-04-19 17:24:52']HOW is it possible to like the scratch off?[/QUOTE] Because it's cooler then the normal cover?
Posted: Apr 21, 2010 7:49 PM - Quote - Report!

genghisgandhi

It's garbage. That's what it is. It's garbage. That's what it is.
Posted: Apr 21, 2010 8:12 PM - Quote - Report!

lushacrous

If I had the scratch off, I'd probably be torn as to whether or not I'd scratch it off, because I'm OCD like that. I'd probably have to buy two or something. If I had the scratch off, I'd probably be torn as to whether or not I'd scratch it off, because I'm OCD like that. I'd probably have to buy two or something.
Posted: Apr 21, 2010 10:52 PM - Quote - Report!

crazy8rgood

It's basically the same exact thing, the cat-wave and the surfing cat are still there, because you can't scratch them off. it just gives you a new background, which instead of boring wavey things, is the band chillin' in a park with Sonic Boom.

How is that not awesome?
It's basically the same exact thing, the cat-wave and the surfing cat are still there, because you can't scratch them off. it just gives you a new background, which instead of boring wavey things, is the band chillin' in a park with Sonic Boom. How is that not awesome?
Posted: Apr 21, 2010 11:05 PM - Quote - Report!

=w=eeze

SO GUD SO GUD
Posted: May 2, 2010 9:38 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand