1. Congratulation 
2. Time To Pretend
3. Of Moons, Birds and Monsters

Worst:
1. Weekend Wars
2. I Found a Whistle
3. Siberian Breaks

GO!
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 12:38 AM - Quote - Report!

lushacrous

Best- all 6 of those songs, but replace Time to Pretend with 4th Dimensional. That's seriously my list.

Money to Burn is the only MGMT song I really think sucks.
Best- all 6 of those songs, but replace Time to Pretend with 4th Dimensional. That's seriously my list.

Money to Burn is the only MGMT song I really think sucks.
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 1:00 AM - Quote - Report!

crazy8rgood

^ I love Money To Burn. :sad:

STANDIN ON THE INTERSTATE, IIII CAN SEE YOU COMIN' FROM A MIILE AWAAAY, AND IF YOU'VE GOT SOME MONEY TO BURN, YOOOU CAN DO THE TALKIN' AND I'LL WAIT MY TURN

PEOPLE SAY IT'S SUICIIIIDE, BUT NOTHIN' FOR NOTHIN' IS A WAY OF LIIIFE YEAAAH, PEOPLE SAY IT'S SUICIIIIDE... *BUM, BA-DUM*

The only MGMT songs I don't like are Grutu and The Kids Quartet.

Best:
1. Metanoia
2. It's Working
3. The Handshake

Worst:
1. The Kids Quartet
2. Grutu/Just Becuz
3. Kids

Though, it's a BIG BIG VERY BIG jump from Grutu to Kids.
^ I love Money To Burn. :sad:

STANDIN ON THE INTERSTATE, IIII CAN SEE YOU COMIN' FROM A MIILE AWAAAY, AND IF YOU'VE GOT SOME MONEY TO BURN, YOOOU CAN DO THE TALKIN' AND I'LL WAIT MY TURN

PEOPLE SAY IT'S SUICIIIIDE, BUT NOTHIN' FOR NOTHIN' IS A WAY OF LIIIFE YEAAAH, PEOPLE SAY IT'S SUICIIIIDE... *BUM, BA-DUM*

The only MGMT songs I don't like are Grutu and The Kids Quartet.

Best:
1. Metanoia
2. It's Working
3. The Handshake

Worst:
1. The Kids Quartet
2. Grutu/Just Becuz
3. Kids

Though, it's a BIG BIG VERY BIG jump from Grutu to Kids.
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 4:34 AM - Quote - Report!

lushacrous

Haha Grutu is one of my favorites (possibly top 10), and I just find The Kids Quartet to be hilarious. Haha Grutu is one of my favorites (possibly top 10), and I just find The Kids Quartet to be hilarious.
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 2:06 PM - Quote - Report!

genghisgandhi

How can you dislike Kids? I can see it not being your favorite, but not liking it? How can you dislike Kids? I can see it not being your favorite, but not liking it?
Posted: Apr 22, 2010 2:45 AM - Quote - Report!

crazy8rgood

genghisgandhi wrote on Apr 21st, 2010 at 9:45pm :
How can you dislike Kids? I can see it not being your favorite, but not liking it?

Oh no, I like it, but it's my least favorite of all of the songs by them that I DO like, which is every song that's not "The Kids Quartet" and "Grutu".
[QUOTE u='genghisgandhi' d='2010-04-21 21:45:11']How can you dislike Kids? I can see it not being your favorite, but not liking it?[/QUOTE] Oh no, I like it, but it's my least favorite of all of the songs by them that I DO like, which is every song that's not "The Kids Quartet" and "Grutu".
Posted: Apr 22, 2010 3:08 AM - Quote - Report!

sglover34479

I thought weekend wars was one of their best. Not a lot from the second album stands out at me though. I thought weekend wars was one of their best. Not a lot from the second album stands out at me though.
Posted: Aug 6, 2011 1:14 PM - Quote - Report!

SexyLikeAPig

Best
1. Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
2. Siberian Breaks
3. Pieces of What

Worst
1. The Handshake
2. The Kids Quartet
3. The Youth

Man, that was hard. Too many good ones.
Best 1. Of Moons, Birds and Monsters 2. Siberian Breaks 3. Pieces of What Worst 1. The Handshake 2. The Kids Quartet 3. The Youth Man, that was hard. Too many good ones.
Posted: Aug 15, 2011 1:45 PM - Quote - Report!

BlindNematode

Best
1. Of Moons, Birds & Monsters
2. Pieces of What
3. Weekend Wars (Live At the Bataclan)

Worst
1. The Kids Quartet
2. Grutu
3. Money to Burn
Best 1. Of Moons, Birds & Monsters 2. Pieces of What 3. Weekend Wars (Live At the Bataclan) Worst 1. The Kids Quartet 2. Grutu 3. Money to Burn
Posted: Aug 16, 2011 7:26 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand