MGMT

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Pre-Oracular Spectacular

Tazeyo

Why aren't any of the EPs or Climbing to New Lows mentioned in the group index? Most of my favourite stuff are on their earlier recordings. I am appalled to see the fan group missing such vital informations on the index!
Why aren't any of the EPs or Climbing to New Lows mentioned in the group index? Most of my favourite stuff are on their earlier recordings. I am appalled to see the fan group missing such vital informations on the index!
Posted: Nov 23, 2010 3:49 AM - Quote - Report!

lushacrous

They used to be mentioned there, blame crazy8r. And it's good to see another fan of the old stuff, it's some of their most fun material to listen to. They used to be mentioned there, blame crazy8r. And it's good to see another fan of the old stuff, it's some of their most fun material to listen to.
Posted: Nov 23, 2010 3:27 PM - Quote - Report!

crazy8rgood

lushacrous wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 10:27am :
They used to be mentioned there, blame crazy8r. And it's good to see another fan of the old stuff, it's some of their most fun material to listen to.

:sad:

You put it back in then, I don't actually remember taking it out.

The older stuff is pretty damn good though. Especially the We Don't Care EP.
[QUOTE u='lushacrous' d='2010-11-23 10:27:29']They used to be mentioned there, [b]blame crazy8r[/b]. And it's good to see another fan of the old stuff, it's some of their most fun material to listen to.[/QUOTE] :sad: You put it back in then, I don't actually remember taking it out. The older stuff is pretty damn good though. Especially the We Don't Care EP.
Posted: Dec 3, 2010 2:29 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand