Michael Jackson Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Is it me, or was he HOT!?

Josh fan

Is it just me, or was he so sexy, you (girls only) would get an orgasim just looking at him? or is it just me? Is it just me, or was he so sexy, you (girls only) would get an orgasim just looking at him? or is it just me?
Posted: Mar 14, 2010 9:37 AM - Quote - Report!

Splashed

I'm a guy (sorry lol) and straight but dammn, what a wonderful looking guy MJ was. You know he was actually always pretty good looking, it's just that the media used every bad picture of him they got. Nobody is perfect everyone has a couple bad pics.
But yeah, he was FINE lmao
I'm a guy (sorry lol) and straight but dammn, what a wonderful looking guy MJ was. You know he was actually always pretty good looking, it's just that the media used every bad picture of him they got. Nobody is perfect everyone has a couple bad pics. But yeah, he was FINE lmao
Posted: Mar 14, 2010 12:53 PM - Quote - Report!

StarsFallForMJ

Ohhhhh yeah! ...hell yeah... Its DEFINATELY not just you! I mean have you seen the Dirty Dian video? Gaahh...wowza.... oh and the Beat It video! Hmmmm....off to dreamland... Ohhhhh yeah! ...hell yeah... Its DEFINATELY not just you! I mean have you seen the Dirty Dian video? Gaahh...wowza.... oh and the Beat It video! Hmmmm....off to dreamland...
Posted: Sep 6, 2010 3:57 PM - Quote - Report!

StarsFallForMJ

And by Dain I meant DianA! with an A!...im an idiot! You see thats what he does to me....im shaking....ok ill stop. And by Dain I meant DianA! with an A!...im an idiot! You see thats what he does to me....im shaking....ok ill stop.
Posted: Sep 6, 2010 3:58 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand