MOSH PIT LOVERS

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

worst moshes ever

dio_dude

i got dragged to a slipknot concert last year by my friend kay? anyway i went into the pit and got cut like 8 times by random people jumping around with knives in their hands. it sucked.

i got dragged to a slipknot concert last year by my friend kay? anyway i went into the pit and got cut like 8 times by random people jumping around with knives in their hands. it sucked.

Posted: Feb 16, 2008 12:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Extra Blood

Never bring sharp stuff to a mosh pit! Never bring sharp stuff to a mosh pit!
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 10:12 PM - Quote - Report!

umpalumpaman

i just might not take your word for that. i just might not take your word for that.
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

mine has got to be the time where this douche bag was hxc dancing and while i wasnt looking he fucking booted me to the face and this happened about 10 times at the same show. mine has got to be the time where this douche bag was hxc dancing and while i wasnt looking he fucking booted me to the face and this happened about 10 times at the same show.
Posted: May 2, 2008 1:55 AM - Quote - Report!

synysterangel

hxc dancing is for faggots.
my friend got pulled in a pit in the first song.
30 seconds later, he got kicked in the nose. almost broke it.
hxc dancing is for faggots.
my friend got pulled in a pit in the first song.
30 seconds later, he got kicked in the nose. almost broke it.
Posted: May 4, 2008 6:27 PM - Quote - Report!

LuvJimmiHendrix

I was at Shocase Theatre in Carona California, and I was in the mosh pit and was trying to get back out, but the fuckers kept pushing me back in >:( I was at Shocase Theatre in Carona California, and I was in the mosh pit and was trying to get back out, but the fuckers kept pushing me back in >:(
Posted: May 28, 2008 3:33 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

Gayest mosh was Slayer in 2007...venue was sardine-packed, nobody could move, rather than trying to mosh everyone just wanted to get as close to the front as possible...and it didn't help that the band was playing like shit too. Gayest mosh was Slayer in 2007...venue was sardine-packed, nobody could move, rather than trying to mosh everyone just wanted to get as close to the front as possible...and it didn't help that the band was playing like shit too.
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 4:56 AM - Quote - Report!

nolife'tilmetal

i hate those big stoned samoans who stomp on me. The Wall of Death thing they do at Lamb of God concerts are insane... i hate those big stoned samoans who stomp on me. The Wall of Death thing they do at Lamb of God concerts are insane...
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 9:09 PM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

lol those are intense, it's like "it's an abbys!! once u get in u cant get out of those things!!!" lol those are intense, it's like "it's an abbys!! once u get in u cant get out of those things!!!"
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 5:00 PM - Quote - Report!

shadow__666

The scariest mosh I ever went to was a My Chemical Romance concert. Seriously. A bunch of 12 year old girls who aren't afraid to kick you in the crotch are much scarier than guys with knives at Slipknow or hradcore dancera at Anti-Flag (who got beat up by the real punks). The scariest mosh I ever went to was a My Chemical Romance concert. Seriously. A bunch of 12 year old girls who aren't afraid to kick you in the crotch are much scarier than guys with knives at Slipknow or hradcore dancera at Anti-Flag (who got beat up by the real punks).
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 6:48 AM - Quote - Report!

R.I.P_Dimebag12

lol shadow_666 how can you mosh to MCR ? anyway i going to see LOG soon the pit will be fukn intence ! lol shadow_666 how can you mosh to MCR ? anyway i going to see LOG soon the pit will be fukn intence !
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 2:27 PM - Quote - Report!

Metallica_AC/DC

R.I.P_Dimebag12 wrote on Nov 21st, 2008 at 9:27am :
lol shadow_666 how can you mosh to MCR ? anyway i going to see LOG soon the pit will be fukn intence !
you just can
[QUOTE u='R.I.P_Dimebag12' d='2008-11-21 09:27:00']lol shadow_666 how can you mosh to MCR ? anyway i going to see LOG soon the pit will be fukn intence ![/QUOTE]you just can
Posted: Apr 3, 2009 11:50 PM - Quote - Report!

sub_sonic_bass

I was at a local band concert, and i wasn't expecting a mosh pit or anything, but these really big guys started like a 3 person fight, and i got crushed into the wall behind me by this super fat guy. it was gay. I was at a local band concert, and i wasn't expecting a mosh pit or anything, but these really big guys started like a 3 person fight, and i got crushed into the wall behind me by this super fat guy. it was gay.
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 5:11 PM - Quote - Report!

mikeskiboshski

One Headlight Revolution...
The biggest circle pit I had ever been in, and I got hit in the nuts by a hardcore dancer.
One Headlight Revolution... The biggest circle pit I had ever been in, and I got hit in the nuts by a hardcore dancer.
Posted: Jul 14, 2010 8:17 PM - Quote - Report!

gguitarhermit

punched in the face and hurled 10 feet by a 300 pound mexican punched in the face and hurled 10 feet by a 300 pound mexican
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 7:14 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand