NAARP

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

herby190

Post all of your messages either here or on the thread for this, so we can check it over and make sure it looks official before it gets sent.
Post all of your messages either here or on the thread for this, so we can check it over and make sure it looks official before it gets sent.
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 4:48 AM - Quote - Report!

due 07

I already sent mine, but here goes: To whom it may concern: I am a member of the NAARP, the National Association for the Advancement of Rabbit People. I am appalled at your vulgar display of discrimination and hate towards the Trix bunny. For the last forty years, he has been working tirelessly to earn his bowl of Trix. Yet he has never gotten it. What kind of example is that setting for the kids? That if they work hard, they CAN'T achieve? What if they want to become a lawyer, and they work so hard to get good grades, only to know they won't succeed, much like the Trix bunny. I had thought society was past such primitive prejudice, but I guess not. Sincerely, Zach Galland, NAARP I already sent mine, but here goes:

To whom it may concern:

I am a member of the NAARP, the National Association for the Advancement of Rabbit People. I am appalled at your vulgar display of discrimination and hate towards the Trix bunny. For the last forty years, he has been working tirelessly to earn his bowl of Trix. Yet he has never gotten it. What kind of example is that setting for the kids? That if they work hard, they CAN'T achieve? What if they want to become a lawyer, and they work so hard to get good grades, only to know they won't succeed, much like the Trix bunny. I had thought society was past such primitive prejudice, but I guess not.

Sincerely,

Zach Galland, NAARP
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 5:43 AM - Quote - Report!

RIP Back in Red

"To whom it may concern: I am a member of the NAARP, the National Association for the Advancement of Rabbit People. I am appalled at your vulgar display of discrimination and hate towards the Trix bunny. He is truely a special bunny, who does not deserve the horrid treatment he gets year after year. Never have I been so appalled by a company that thrives on being "kid-friendly." Has that poor rabbit ever even tasted Trix Cereal. Or have you just been telling the poor creature he would get it next commercial. Either way, his short term memory has let him forget that you cruel people will never satisfy his hunger. And you do not even have the place in your heart to give him a name or pants. How do you sleep at night? Good Day to you sir, Conejo Pobre, NAARP" Conejo Pobre means Poor Bunny in spanish :P "To whom it may concern: I am a member of the NAARP, the National Association for the Advancement of Rabbit People. I am appalled at your vulgar display of discrimination and hate towards the Trix bunny. He is truely a special bunny, who does not deserve the horrid treatment he gets year after year. Never have I been so appalled by a company that thrives on being "kid-friendly." Has that poor rabbit ever even tasted Trix Cereal. Or have you just been telling the poor creature he would get it next commercial. Either way, his short term memory has let him forget that you cruel people will never satisfy his hunger. And you do not even have the place in your heart to give him a name or pants. How do you sleep at night?

Good Day to you sir,

Conejo Pobre, NAARP"

Conejo Pobre means Poor Bunny in spanish :P
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 7:10 AM - Quote - Report!

herby190

Change the period after the word Cereal to a question mark, but other than that, looks good. :D Change the period after the word Cereal to a question mark, but other than that, looks good. :D
Posted: Sep 26, 2009 4:28 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand