I Speak A Foreign Language

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What Languages Do You Speak?

theneildeal

Im pretty good at Spanish, and im learning Chinese
Im pretty good at Spanish, and im learning Chinese
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:10 PM - Quote - Report!

si_07_90

i can speak english!!!, french, spanish and tagalog i can speak english!!!, french, spanish and tagalog
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Liberation

Jag talar Svenska, et je parle la francais. Jag talar Svenska, et je parle la francais.
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:19 PM - Quote - Report!

Mihkelj

Apart from my first language Estonian, English, German, French, Spanish and some Russian. Apart from my first language Estonian, English, German, French, Spanish and some Russian.
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:19 PM - Quote - Report!

monkey_dancer

I speak English, French, a small amount of German and very small bits of Spanish, Italian and Russian. I speak English, French, a small amount of German and very small bits of Spanish, Italian and Russian.
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:21 PM - Quote - Report!

jammoe

Enough French to have a conversation, read a newspaper article, that sort of thing. Am learning Arabic, very very slowly. Can passably read German, Dutch, etc., but not too well. Enough French to have a conversation, read a newspaper article, that sort of thing. Am learning Arabic, very very slowly. Can passably read German, Dutch, etc., but not too well.
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Mr. La Fritz

1st English
2nd Welsh
3rd French
1st English
2nd Welsh
3rd French
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:22 PM - Quote - Report!

WildthingJR

Dutch, German, English, bit of French and Spanish. Dutch, German, English, bit of French and Spanish.
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:24 PM - Quote - Report!

mint_car

Danish(1st language), English (can speak, read and understand it well), Spanish (still learning, i can nearly make a conversation) and some german.EDIT: oh. and i can read blindwriting. Danish(1st language), English (can speak, read and understand it well), Spanish (still learning, i can nearly make a conversation) and some german.EDIT: oh. and i can read blindwriting.
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:27 PM - Quote - Report!

mint_car

si_07_90 wrote on Dec 9th, 2007 at 1:17pm :
i can speak english!!!, french, spanish and tagalog

what's tagolog?
si_07_90 wrote on Dec 9th, 2007 at 1:17pm :
i can speak english!!!, french, spanish and tagalog

what's tagolog?
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Robb987123Bass

I am fluent in English (1st language) I also know some Spanish, enough to get around Spain with minimal confusion... also know a few words of Japanese and German, both which I want to learn very much! I am fluent in English (1st language) I also know some Spanish, enough to get around Spain with minimal confusion... also know a few words of Japanese and German, both which I want to learn very much!
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:36 PM - Quote - Report!

Pabli7o

Fluent Spanish, English and some Italian Fluent Spanish, English and some Italian
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 6:54 PM - Quote - Report!

White Pony

I speak Dutch, French , German and English I speak Dutch, French , German and English
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 8:27 PM - Quote - Report!

shut_up_n00b

I know Spanish, English, and I'm currently learning Filipino. :) I know Spanish, English, and I'm currently learning Filipino. :)
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 8:52 PM - Quote - Report!

FIFTH_PERIOD

I speak Swedish, English and a little bit Thai.
Liberation wrote on Dec 9th, 2007 at 1:19pm :
Jag talar Svenska, et je parle la francais.
r du svensk?
I speak Swedish, English and a little bit Thai.
Liberation wrote on Dec 9th, 2007 at 1:19pm :
Jag talar Svenska, et je parle la francais.
r du svensk?
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 6:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Vitamin_A

I speak English, I can hold up a conversation in Spanish and French ok, but im a bit slow to start.

Reading/writing Spanish/French is not too much of a problem, though
I speak English, I can hold up a conversation in Spanish and French ok, but im a bit slow to start.

Reading/writing Spanish/French is not too much of a problem, though
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 9:07 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

English, German, French.

Translated into french.

Je parle Anglais et Allemande et Francais
English, German, French.

Translated into french.

Je parle Anglais et Allemande et Francais
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 4:38 AM - Quote - Report!

Vd Hamster

Danish, swedish, english, some bits of italian and german.

hva saaaa derude?! :D
Danish, swedish, english, some bits of italian and german.

hva saaaa derude?! :D
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 6:53 AM - Quote - Report!

punklover

english and spanish and the german alphabet ;) english and spanish and the german alphabet ;)
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 2:45 AM - Quote - Report!

..NEM..

English, Svenska, und Deutsch. English, Svenska, und Deutsch.
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 2:24 PM - Quote - Report!

Punkacid

english, german, danish.a little french, spanish, chinese and tagalog too :D english, german, danish.a little french, spanish, chinese and tagalog too :D
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 5:37 PM - Quote - Report!

Scarlatti

1. Dutch
2. Englisch
3. German
4. French.

:)
1. Dutch
2. Englisch
3. German
4. French.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 6:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Hoodoo Child

English. French. Spanish. :D English. French. Spanish. :D
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 7:26 PM - Quote - Report!

kristjantomasso

english and japanese :D english and japanese :D
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 6:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Igor86

English, Ukrainian, Russian, and a little bit of Polish and Latin. English, Ukrainian, Russian, and a little bit of Polish and Latin.
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 6:50 PM - Quote - Report!

UMadeMeRealise

I can read French quite well and I can speak a bit of Spanish. I used to be able to get by in Arabic all right but I'm afraid I've forgotten a lot of it. I can read French quite well and I can speak a bit of Spanish. I used to be able to get by in Arabic all right but I'm afraid I've forgotten a lot of it.
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 8:49 PM - Quote - Report!

Imgt4u!

I speak; swedish, english and german I speak; swedish, english and german
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 10:16 PM - Quote - Report!

jess.eubanks

i speak english, some spanish, and am know in a french class and doin quite well. oh! also, i can speak pig latin!!! -lol- i speak english, some spanish, and am know in a french class and doin quite well. oh! also, i can speak pig latin!!! -lol-
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 11:57 PM - Quote - Report!

mj_is_the_name

I speak english, mexican-spanish, a little Italian and french. And pig latin all the way!!! YAY 4 MJ!!! I speak english, mexican-spanish, a little Italian and french. And pig latin all the way!!! YAY 4 MJ!!!
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 5:26 PM - Quote - Report!

The_Fuzz22

English first and foremost, French fluently, Spanish-enough to survive and bits and pieces of Arabic (for some random reason :S ) English first and foremost, French fluently, Spanish-enough to survive and bits and pieces of Arabic (for some random reason :S )
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 5:31 PM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

english,a little spanish,tagalog,and visayan. english,a little spanish,tagalog,and visayan.
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 3:22 PM - Quote - Report!

cheesetabman

- English- Norwegian (i live in norway)- Spaish abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz< FONT color=#ffff00> abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz< FONT color=#ffff00> abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz <--- the spanish flag abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
<BR> ; <BR> ; <BR> ; <BR> ; <BR> ; abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</FONT& gt; abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</FONT& gt; abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz< ;BR> abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</FONT& gt; abcdefghijk</FONT&g t;lmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmn opqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz <--- the norwegian flag abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijk< ;FONT color=#0000ff>lmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz< ;BR>
- English- Norwegian (i live in norway)- Spaish abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz< FONT color=#ffff00> abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz< FONT color=#ffff00> abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz <--- the spanish flag abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz

<BR> ; <BR> ; <BR> ; <BR> ; <BR> ; abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</FONT& gt; abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</FONT& gt; abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz< ;BR> abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</FONT& gt; abcdefghijk</FONT&g t;lmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmn opqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz <--- the norwegian flag abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijk< ;FONT color=#0000ff>lmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz< ;BR>
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!

croat_guitar

Croatian,macedonian,english,german,italian Croatian,macedonian,english,german,italian
Posted: May 1, 2008 11:59 PM - Quote - Report!

Zatorock

Italian, English, a bit of French Italian, English, a bit of French
Posted: May 7, 2008 6:05 PM - Quote - Report!

XmydyingheartX

English, spanish, french (main ones)

(bits of)
Japanese, italian, greek

I plan on learning norwegian - anyone wanna teach me?

English, spanish, french (main ones)

(bits of)
Japanese, italian, greek

I plan on learning norwegian - anyone wanna teach me?

Posted: May 27, 2008 7:41 PM - Quote - Report!

rmfranca94

Eu sei falar Portugus e moro em Portugal
I can speak fluent English and I live in Portugal
Je parle un peu de Franais
Eu sei falar Portugus e moro em Portugal
I can speak fluent English and I live in Portugal
Je parle un peu de Franais
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 9:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Iheartnirvana

Portugus a minha primeira lngua- portuguese is my first language

I currently live in America

espaol es mi tercera lengua- spanish is my third language

I understand bits of other languages. for example

-Ik spreek een beetje nederlands
-Ich spreche ein paar Worte auf Deutsch
Portugus a minha primeira lngua- portuguese is my first language

I currently live in America

espaol es mi tercera lengua- spanish is my third language

I understand bits of other languages. for example

-Ik spreek een beetje nederlands
-Ich spreche ein paar Worte auf Deutsch
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 7:28 PM - Quote - Report!

Mistress_Ibanez

English is my native tongue, I also speak French and I'm learning Finnish and more French... I want to be fluent enough to be able to think in it, which at the moment I'm not.

I'm also keen to learn Latin, German and Icelandic when I find some spare time.
English is my native tongue, I also speak French and I'm learning Finnish and more French... I want to be fluent enough to be able to think in it, which at the moment I'm not.

I'm also keen to learn Latin, German and Icelandic when I find some spare time.
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 5:22 PM - Quote - Report!

betty boop

Croatian, English, German, Italian.
i`d like to speak Portuguese.
Portuguese>>> teh sex
Croatian, English, German, Italian.
i`d like to speak Portuguese.
Portuguese>>> teh sex
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 10:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Leadguitarkid

I speak Croatian, English, Serbian, Bosnian, Montenigrin. I speak Croatian, English, Serbian, Bosnian, Montenigrin.
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 7:23 PM - Quote - Report!

Violet Addler

English is my first language. I am fluent in Arabic, and I know scattered Hebrew, and a bit of Japanese. :) English is my first language. I am fluent in Arabic, and I know scattered Hebrew, and a bit of Japanese. :)
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 12:36 AM - Quote - Report!

*rockgirl*

Macedonian, English, Serbian, Croatian. I understand Spanish, but I can't speak very well, and I'm learning German:) Macedonian, English, Serbian, Croatian. I understand Spanish, but I can't speak very well, and I'm learning German:)
Posted: Aug 17, 2008 4:39 PM - Quote - Report!

PoodlePoofer

I am mostly Italian, some Irish, and a little English in meh. So, I've learned a little Italian, a little Spanish, some Latin, and right now, I am currently focusing on French. ;) Oh! Does Pig-Latin count!? lol. I am mostly Italian, some Irish, and a little English in meh. So, I've learned a little Italian, a little Spanish, some Latin, and right now, I am currently focusing on French. ;) Oh! Does Pig-Latin count!? lol.
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 2:56 AM - Quote - Report!

PoodlePoofer

Oh, and I forgot to at in my last post, I actually know a "little" bit of Arabic and Kurdish. Some Korean too, but I never wanted to learn even the small amount of Korean I know. *shrugs* Oh, and I forgot to at in my last post, I actually know a "little" bit of Arabic and Kurdish. Some Korean too, but I never wanted to learn even the small amount of Korean I know. *shrugs*
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 2:58 AM - Quote - Report!

mdawg24

English is my first language, and I'm learning Brazilian Portuguese. English is my first language, and I'm learning Brazilian Portuguese.
Posted: Dec 18, 2008 5:25 AM - Quote - Report!

Serial 177

english and afrikaans english and afrikaans
Posted: Feb 17, 2009 2:15 PM - Quote - Report!

hungryhobo741

Dutch(native), English, French, German, a little Spanish, very little Russian and Japanese (like Yes/no/where's the bathroom)
and 2nd grade level Latin but no one speaks Latin
Dutch(native), English, French, German, a little Spanish, very little Russian and Japanese (like Yes/no/where's the bathroom)
and 2nd grade level Latin but no one [u]speaks[/u] Latin
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 3:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Ostinattos

Spanish (native), English, a bit of French and I'm learning German. Spanish (native), English, a bit of French and I'm learning German.
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 12:34 AM - Quote - Report!

HGF

I'll speak english cause its the common language for almost everyone in here...
1st is Spanish, 2nd -> catalonian (because I live in Mallorca), 3rd -> english (which I can speak fluently, but not clearly), 4th - Deutsch! Deutsch! (learning it)
More to come: basco & gallego, french
thinkin about: swedish, russian, portuguese, and the rest of languages in the world!
I'll speak english cause its the common language for almost everyone in here...
1st is Spanish, 2nd -> catalonian (because I live in Mallorca), 3rd -> english (which I can speak fluently, but not clearly), 4th - Deutsch! Deutsch! (learning it)
More to come: basco & gallego, french
thinkin about: swedish, russian, portuguese, and the rest of languages in the world!
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 3:15 PM - Quote - Report!

HGF

oh! I forgot!
I started learning some hawaiian by myself... then I stoped, but I hope someday I'll learn it
oh! I forgot!
I started learning some hawaiian by myself... then I stoped, but I hope someday I'll learn it
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 3:30 PM - Quote - Report!

Avrill

I speak Dutch (at least that's what they tell us at school, but when I go to the netherlands they don't understand what I'm saying ^^)
English, French and some German
I speak Dutch (at least that's what they tell us at school, but when I go to the netherlands they don't understand what I'm saying ^^)
English, French and some German
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 6:37 PM - Quote - Report!

ReynaldinoM

Ok..since we are talking about Foreign languages.. i represent my Country Official Language which is Tagalog.. aside from that i also speak my native tongue called Bisayan.. actually its just One of about 110 regional dialects in the Philippines alone.. plus i know a bit Of Spanish and i'm fluent in English as well. Ok..since we are talking about Foreign languages.. i represent my Country Official Language which is Tagalog.. aside from that i also speak my native tongue called Bisayan.. actually its just One of about 110 regional dialects in the Philippines alone.. plus i know a bit Of Spanish and i'm fluent in English as well.
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 9:20 PM - Quote - Report!

pwnerer

[QUOTE u='cheesetabman' d='2008-04-10 16:26:22']- English- Norwegian (i live in norway)- Spaish abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz< FONT color=#ffff00> abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz< FONT color=#ffff00> abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz <--- the spanish flag abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz

[QUOTE u='cheesetabman' d='2008-04-10 16:26:22']- English- Norwegian (i live in norway)- Spaish                      abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz                    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz                                         abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz< FONT color=#ffff00>                    abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz< FONT color=#ffff00>                    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz    <--- the spanish flag                     abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz                    abcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz               

<BR> ; <BR> ; <BR> ; <BR> ; <BR> ;                   abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</FONT& gt;                   abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</FONT& gt;                   abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz< ;BR>                   abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz</FONT& gt;                   abcdefghijk</FONT&g t;lmnopqrstuvwxyz                    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz                    abcdefghijklmn opqrstuvwxyz                   abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz      <--- the norwegian flag                    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz                    abcdefghijk< ;FONT color=#0000ff>lmnopqrstuvwxyz                   abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz< ;BR>   
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 8:52 AM - Quote - Report!

simple_guitar

I speak english, french and rumanian and I suck at spanish... I speak english, french and rumanian and I suck at spanish...
Posted: May 1, 2009 4:44 AM - Quote - Report!

ParamoreMadXD

English, French, a bit of spanish, basic italian phrases and im learning Japanese:) English, French, a bit of spanish, basic italian phrases and im learning Japanese:)
Posted: May 16, 2009 5:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Kalo Hanaka

Swedish is my native tounge, english is my secondary primary language (fluently, and with an mid - upperclass london dialect), studies french and chinese. Swedish is my native tounge, english is my secondary primary language (fluently, and with an mid - upperclass london dialect), studies french and chinese.
Posted: Jun 8, 2009 9:08 PM - Quote - Report!

ArmyofAngels

Anyone speak finnish? Anyone speak finnish?
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 4:18 AM - Quote - Report!

trashyant

if anyone speaks gallego fluently, if anyone has been to galizia or from can i talk to you? also portuguese can also help. if anyone speaks gallego fluently, if anyone has been to galizia or from can i talk to you?
also portuguese can also help.
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 5:22 AM - Quote - Report!

DollSteak

i can speak Italian (my first language), English (pretty fluent) and French :) i can translate some latin without vocabulary and i'm trying to learn some Hebrew ^^ i can speak Italian (my first language), English (pretty fluent) and French :) i can translate some latin without vocabulary and i'm trying to learn some Hebrew ^^
Posted: Jun 19, 2009 9:57 AM - Quote - Report!

awesomo41894

I can speak English and spanish (know alot of it), some Japanese (enough to talk to people), some German, some Polish, a little Ancient Egyptian, some chinese, some Korean (Mainly I can read it, but know a few words), and enough latin so spanish was an easy class, and I can figure out what some stuff in Italian and Portugese, I can speak English and spanish (know alot of it), some Japanese (enough to talk to people), some German, some Polish, a little Ancient Egyptian, some chinese, some Korean (Mainly I can read it, but know a few words), and enough latin so spanish was an easy class, and I can figure out what some stuff in Italian and Portugese,
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 8:32 PM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

tagalog, english, spanish, and im trying to learn german tagalog, english, spanish, and im trying to learn german
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 1:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Explorerpro

I can speak German, English, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. And I am only 14! I can speak German, English, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. And I am only 14!
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 7:35 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_1036021

Jeg snakker norsk, siden det er morsmlet mit (Norwegian)
Jag talar svenska, fordi det r inte s svrt (Sweedish)
Jeg kan ogs tale dansk. (Danish)
(I can speek these three because of the similarity, don't correct me swedes and danes, because I've close to never read in those languages, I've heard them quite often though.)

I speak English
(Almost everyone does, right?)
Ich spreche Deutch, aber sehr schlecht (German)
(I've been thought German by teachers of varying quality).
Jeg snakker norsk, siden det er morsmlet mit (Norwegian) Jag talar svenska, fordi det r inte s svrt (Sweedish) Jeg kan ogs tale dansk. (Danish) (I can speek these three because of the similarity, don't correct me swedes and danes, because I've close to never read in those languages, I've heard them quite often though.) I speak English (Almost everyone does, right?) Ich spreche Deutch, aber sehr schlecht (German) (I've been thought German by teachers of varying quality).
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 7:32 PM - Quote - Report!

zackj

I can speak American, Spanish, learning German, some Danish, Bass, and speak a little bit of guitar and drums too... I can speak American, Spanish, learning German, some Danish, Bass, and speak a little bit of guitar and drums too...
Posted: Jan 9, 2010 8:29 AM - Quote - Report!

gguitarhermit

english and spanish english and spanish
Posted: Aug 24, 2010 8:26 AM - Quote - Report!

Kalo Hanaka

Swedish (native language)
English (With a West End (London that is) dialect)
Some French
Some Chinese.
Swedish (native language) English (With a West End (London that is) dialect) Some French Some Chinese.
Posted: Aug 24, 2010 10:08 AM - Quote - Report!

maximumride

mint_car wrote on Dec 9th, 2007 at 1:27pm :
Danish(1st language), English (can speak, read and understand it well), Spanish (still learning, i can nearly make a conversation) and some german.EDIT: oh. and i can read blindwriting.
mint_car wrote on Dec 9th, 2007 at 1:27pm :
Danish(1st language), English (can speak, read and understand it well), Spanish (still learning, i can nearly make a conversation) and some german.EDIT: oh. and i can read blindwriting.
P.S. blindwrighting is brail and i speak english spanish and sign language
[QUOTE u='mint_car' d='2007-12-09 13:27:51']Danish(1st language), English (can speak, read and understand it well), Spanish (still learning, i can nearly make a conversation) and some german.EDIT: oh. and i can read blindwriting.[/QUOTE][QUOTE u='mint_car' d='2007-12-09 13:27:51']Danish(1st language), English (can speak, read and understand it well), Spanish (still learning, i can nearly make a conversation) and some german.EDIT: oh. and i can read blindwriting.[/QUOTE] P.S. blindwrighting is brail and i speak english spanish and sign language
Posted: Aug 31, 2011 2:23 AM - Quote - Report!

BubblegumIFLY

I know How To speak English And Spanish And I Understand Portuguese Very Well.
Eu sei como falar Ingls E espanhol e eu entendo Portugus muito bem.(I used Bing Translator For This One, I Really Dont KNow How To Write In Portuguese I Just Understand It Very Well.)
S cmo hablan ingls y espaol y yo entiendo portugus muy bien.
I know How To speak English And Spanish And I Understand Portuguese Very Well. Eu sei como falar Ingls E espanhol e eu entendo Portugus muito bem.(I used Bing Translator For This One, I Really Dont KNow How To Write In Portuguese I Just Understand It Very Well.) S cmo hablan ingls y espaol y yo entiendo portugus muy bien.
Posted: May 1, 2012 6:29 PM - Quote - Report!

dirtmaster4

I speak English; and, I'm learning Spanish. I speak English; and, I'm learning Spanish.
Posted: Dec 4, 2013 2:31 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand