We all need to get these shirts:

Available here:
http://store.xkcd.com/

Scroll down a good ways. =]
We all need to get these shirts:

Available here:
http://store.xkcd.com/

Scroll down a good ways. =]
Posted: May 31, 2008 4:13 PM - Quote - Report!

mr freezy

lol good Tishirt! I wouldn't want random people talking to me though, I'm not anti-social, just British. Now that would make a good T-shirt! lol good Tishirt! I wouldn't want random people talking to me though, I'm not anti-social, just British. Now that would make a good T-shirt!
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 2:01 PM - Quote - Report!

joeymaxx

The trick to being shy is not to make it obvious ;) The trick to being shy is not to make it obvious ;)
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 6:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Violet Addler

haha. But still. It has comedic value. :) haha. But still. It has comedic value. :)
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 4:56 PM - Quote - Report!

sashki

I've got it as my display picture on MSN I've got it as my display picture on MSN
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 2:57 PM - Quote - Report!

joeymaxx

sashki wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 at 9:57am :
I've got it as my display picture on MSN

I still love your profile picture.
[QUOTE u='sashki' d='2008-07-01 09:57:53']I've got it as my display picture on MSN[/QUOTE]
I still love your profile picture.
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 4:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Violet Addler

I'd wear it if it said,

"Anti Social: Not Shy"
I'd wear it if it said,

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 4:24 AM - Quote - Report!

sashki

What makes you anti-social?
How do you draw the line between anti-social and shy?

Shy is when you're uncomfortable meeting people, and anti-social is....
what is it?
What makes you anti-social?
How do you draw the line between anti-social and shy?

Shy is when you're uncomfortable meeting people, and anti-social is....
what is it?
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 8:43 PM - Quote - Report!

joeymaxx

against society? against society?
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 5:40 PM - Quote - Report!

-Collapse-

Shy means you want to meet people, but you can't because you're afraid you're not good enough or another fear.

Anti-social means you don't want to meet people because you just don't care, and don't want to have a part in a social situation.
Shy means you want to meet people, but you can't because you're afraid you're not good enough or another fear.

Anti-social means you don't want to meet people because you just don't care, and don't want to have a part in a social situation.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 10:55 PM - Quote - Report!

ECwomantoneman

Yes. And also the impulse to exrcete bodily fluids in the street.

(for anti-social that is )
Yes. And also the impulse to exrcete bodily fluids in the street.

(for anti-social that is  )
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 8:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Violet Addler

Hell yeah! haha.

But Collapse has it spot on.
Hell yeah! haha.

But Collapse has it spot on.
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 1:20 AM - Quote - Report!

Zaphod_Beeblebr

Violet Addler wrote on Jul 4th, 2008 at 11:24pm :
I'd wear it if it said,

Haha, if I was to wear it it'd have to say:

"Anti-social and shy...talk to me if you like metal?"

Anyway, if I was to wear and XKCD shirt it'd have to be the one that says "Maybe if this shirt is witty enough someone will finally love me"........or maybe the Linux/Regex cheat-sheet one.
[QUOTE u='Violet Addler' d='2008-07-04 23:24:43']I'd wear it if it said,

"Anti Social: Not Shy"[/QUOTE]

Haha, if I was to wear it it'd have to say:

"Anti-social and shy...talk to me if you like metal?"

Anyway, if I was to wear and XKCD shirt it'd have to be the one that says "Maybe if this shirt is witty enough someone will finally love me"........or maybe the Linux/Regex cheat-sheet one.
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 6:03 PM - Quote - Report!

sglover34479

-Collapse- wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 at 5:55pm :

I'm a mix of those, I would like some more friends sure, but I don't think many people would like me. And a lot of times, I don't like them/don't want to give them a shot.
-Collapse- wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 at 5:55pm :

I'm a mix of those, I would like some more friends sure, but I don't think many people would like me. And a lot of times, I don't like them/don't want to give them a shot.
Posted: May 22, 2009 11:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Heh, I guess I'm just anti-social; I just choose not to be around people. All the constant jabbering gets on my nerves. But a lot of people seem to think I'm "stuck-up" but no, I just don't really like society or social nonsense, especially with stupid people as they are the WORST.
EDIT: But as far as shirts go, I wish I had that Cradle of Filth shirt with the masturbating nun!
Heh, I guess I'm just anti-social; I just choose not to be around people. All the constant jabbering gets on my nerves. But a lot of people seem to think I'm "stuck-up" but no, I just don't really like society or social nonsense, especially with stupid people as they are the WORST.
EDIT: But as far as shirts go, I wish I had that Cradle of Filth shirt with the masturbating nun!
Posted: Oct 21, 2009 7:53 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand