2015 NFL mock drafts

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Neccy's gluten-free 2015 mock draft!

necrosis1193

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ~ Jameis Winston ~ QB ~ FSU ~ You know what would be smart by Tampa Bay? Send this pick to Cleveland for their two first-rounders since apparently they’re in love with Mariota.(It’s Cleveland, fleecing them isn’t that hard. Just use Philly as leverage) Then, send some picks DC’s way to move back up and grab Winston. He won’t be gone before then; Tennessee, Oakland, and Jacksonville all already have QBs they’re going to stay with. Get your man, and get some free picks out of it. But, the odds of that happening are low, so Tampa just picks Shameis.

Has there ever been a quarterback prospect that made you more uneasy? I remember the first time I ever saw Winston play was his national title season, a few weeks before the rape allegation came out, and I was blown away watching him. He really is an outstanding quarterback prospect. He understands the game well, he loves film, his throwing motion is polished and powerful with a quick release, he has solid footwork, he’s not a runner but he’s athletic enough to move in the pocket, elude a rusher or two a la Romo, and extend a play, and knows when to. He’s one of those guys who was fun to watch play in college before I hated him, not because of his athleticism or improvisation, but because his technique and performance was so on-point. Physically speaking, there’s nothing not to like, and maybe the only real issue with his mental game is he takes too many unnecessary risks and forces balls, hence his high number of picks this past year, but that can be coached.

Sadly, as great as his onfield play is, he’s one of the most nightmarish prospects I’ve ever seen off the field, and the fact is he would be looking at going in the middle rounds, and maybe undrafted, if he weren’t a quarterback, just ask Colt Lyerla. The number of times he got in trouble would make me nervous with a four-year starter, but with a two-year man? Jesus Christ. Johnny Football is a choir boy by comparison.

Winston is either going to the hall of fame, or he’s going to be a complete and total bust. There is no in-between. He’s too talented not to be great if he can stay out of trouble, but that’s a big “if.” Allegedly he aced his combine interviews, but Manziel aced his too, and had GMs convinced he had matured and kicked his bad habits. He’s in rehab right now. Lovie will not be deterred though. He likes big-bodied, strong-armed pocket passers. Why else would he have been insane enough to give up two first-rounders for Jay Cutler? Between his interviews and his talent, Winston is too good for Lovie to pass up.
2. Tennessee Titans ~ Leonard Williams ~ DL ~ USC ~ I decided to watch the Combine on Front Seven Sunday. I was impressed enough with Williams to dig up game tape, and that tape made me even more impressed. The combination of size, athleticism, talent, and football IQ he has is special. I’m not going to sit here and say he’s going to be the next Suh or Watt or Ngata or Wilfork, but I love what he brings to the table, especially in versatility; with his athleticism, DT and DE are equally viable. He’s the best player available, and on top of that, Tennessee needs help everywhere on defense; the only thing they didn’t suck at was pass defense at 15th, but that’s as much because teams got a massive lead and could proceed to run against the 31st rushing defense, so never threw to build up yards.
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ~ Jameis Winston ~ QB ~ FSU ~ You know what would be smart by Tampa Bay? Send this pick to Cleveland for their two first-rounders since apparently they’re in love with Mariota.(It’s Cleveland, fleecing them isn’t that hard. Just use Philly as leverage) Then, send some picks DC’s way to move back up and grab Winston. He won’t be gone before then; Tennessee, Oakland, and Jacksonville all already have QBs they’re going to stay with. Get your man, and get some free picks out of it. But, the odds of that happening are low, so Tampa just picks Shameis.

Has there ever been a quarterback prospect that made you more uneasy? I remember the first time I ever saw Winston play was his national title season, a few weeks before the rape allegation came out, and I was blown away watching him. He really is an outstanding quarterback prospect. He understands the game well, he loves film, his throwing motion is polished and powerful with a quick release, he has solid footwork, he’s not a runner but he’s athletic enough to move in the pocket, elude a rusher or two a la Romo, and extend a play, and knows when to. He’s one of those guys who was fun to watch play in college before I hated him, not because of his athleticism or improvisation, but because his technique and performance was so on-point. Physically speaking, there’s nothing not to like, and maybe the only real issue with his mental game is he takes too many unnecessary risks and forces balls, hence his high number of picks this past year, but that can be coached.

Sadly, as great as his onfield play is, he’s one of the most nightmarish prospects I’ve ever seen off the field, and the fact is he would be looking at going in the middle rounds, and maybe undrafted, if he weren’t a quarterback, just ask Colt Lyerla. The number of times he got in trouble would make me nervous with a four-year starter, but with a two-year man? Jesus Christ. Johnny Football is a choir boy by comparison.

Winston is either going to the hall of fame, or he’s going to be a complete and total bust. There is no in-between. He’s too talented not to be great if he can stay out of trouble, but that’s a big “if.” Allegedly he aced his combine interviews, but Manziel aced his too, and had GMs convinced he had matured and kicked his bad habits. He’s in rehab right now. Lovie will not be deterred though. He likes big-bodied, strong-armed pocket passers. Why else would he have been insane enough to give up two first-rounders for Jay Cutler? Between his interviews and his talent, Winston is too good for Lovie to pass up.
2. Tennessee Titans ~ Leonard Williams ~ DL ~ USC ~ I decided to watch the Combine on Front Seven Sunday. I was impressed enough with Williams to dig up game tape, and that tape made me even more impressed. The combination of size, athleticism, talent, and football IQ he has is special. I’m not going to sit here and say he’s going to be the next Suh or Watt or Ngata or Wilfork, but I love what he brings to the table, especially in versatility; with his athleticism, DT and DE are equally viable. He’s the best player available, and on top of that, Tennessee needs help everywhere on defense; the only thing they didn’t suck at was pass defense at 15th, but that’s as much because teams got a massive lead and could proceed to run against the 31st rushing defense, so never threw to build up yards.
Posted: Apr 14, 2015 7:08 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

3. Jacksonville Jaguars ~ Dante Fowler, Jr. ~ DL/LB ~ Florida ~Speaking of bad defenses, Jacksonville wasn’t very far behind the Titans in terms of horrific defenses. Wonder why Andrew Luck posted such good stats and the Texans were able to win games with Fitzpatrick as their #1 quarterback? Pop in some tape of the Jags or Titans defenses. Fowler strikes me as a versatile, do-it-all outside linebacker/pass rusher, more Terrell Suggs or Clay Matthews than Dumervil. He needs to improve his reactions to runs, but his potential is huge. Jacksonville is in dire need of OL help, but A. Scherff and Peat would be reaches here, and Bradley’s smarter than that, B. defensive help is big too, and C. With the kind of investment they’ve made in offense the last three years(Joeckel, Bortles, Lee, Robinson, Blackmon, and Linder, three of whom were top-five picks, including a #2 and a #3), they’d be better served to let that boatload of talent grow before replacing.
4. Oakland Raiders ~ Amari Cooper ~ WR ~ Alabama ~ Consider the following:

With James Jones, a #3 from Green Bay, Andre Holmes, an undrafted castoff who’s played on four teams in four years, and Denarius Moore, a 2011 fifth-round pick who’s about one of the few decent players on Oakland’s offense, Derek Carr looked like the most polished rookie with the brightest future this past season.

Playing for Alabama, an NFL team playing against college kids, Cooper looked like an NFL player schooling college kids. His game is ridiculously polished and I think more refined than any receiver prospect I’ve seen since AJ Green.

People like to say that he’s not a fast athlete, but a 4.43 40 is the exact same thing Torrey Smith ran, so those people are dumb. Dude is fast. People also like to say he doesn’t have any breathtaking Beckhamish catches, but that’s because he’s such a refined, polished player with such a well-versed knowledge of the game that he always puts himself in a position where he only has to make a routine catch instead of the crazy-impossible catch. It’s not a lack of talent, because he definitely has talent, it’s because he knows the game well enough to turn a situation that should call for a crazy catch into a situation where he’s positioned to make it a routine catch. He eliminates any risk by making every play routine, and while routine doesn’t jump off the tape, I’d rather have a guy who can catch with two hands and secure the ball easily anywhere on the field than a guy who has to make diving one-handed grabs all day. I would not be surprised to see ROTY and a 2015 pro bowl spot on his resume at the end of the year.

I love this kid, and I love the idea of putting him on the field with Carr. Al Davis is no longer here, they draft the technician instead of the speedster.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars ~ Dante Fowler, Jr. ~ DL/LB ~ Florida ~Speaking of bad defenses, Jacksonville wasn’t very far behind the Titans in terms of horrific defenses. Wonder why Andrew Luck posted such good stats and the Texans were able to win games with Fitzpatrick as their #1 quarterback? Pop in some tape of the Jags or Titans defenses. Fowler strikes me as a versatile, do-it-all outside linebacker/pass rusher, more Terrell Suggs or Clay Matthews than Dumervil. He needs to improve his reactions to runs, but his potential is huge. Jacksonville is in dire need of OL help, but A. Scherff and Peat would be reaches here, and Bradley’s smarter than that, B. defensive help is big too, and C. With the kind of investment they’ve made in offense the last three years(Joeckel, Bortles, Lee, Robinson, Blackmon, and Linder, three of whom were top-five picks, including a #2 and a #3), they’d be better served to let that boatload of talent grow before replacing.
4. Oakland Raiders ~ Amari Cooper ~ WR ~ Alabama ~ Consider the following:

With James Jones, a #3 from Green Bay, Andre Holmes, an undrafted castoff who’s played on four teams in four years, and Denarius Moore, a 2011 fifth-round pick who’s about one of the few decent players on Oakland’s offense, Derek Carr looked like the most polished rookie with the brightest future this past season.

Playing for Alabama, an NFL team playing against college kids, Cooper looked like an NFL player schooling college kids. His game is ridiculously polished and I think more refined than any receiver prospect I’ve seen since AJ Green.

People like to say that he’s not a fast athlete, but a 4.43 40 is the exact same thing Torrey Smith ran, so those people are dumb. Dude is fast. People also like to say he doesn’t have any breathtaking Beckhamish catches, but that’s because he’s such a refined, polished player with such a well-versed knowledge of the game that he always puts himself in a position where he only has to make a routine catch instead of the crazy-impossible catch. It’s not a lack of talent, because he definitely has talent, it’s because he knows the game well enough to turn a situation that should call for a crazy catch into a situation where he’s positioned to make it a routine catch. He eliminates any risk by making every play routine, and while routine doesn’t jump off the tape, I’d rather have a guy who can catch with two hands and secure the ball easily anywhere on the field than a guy who has to make diving one-handed grabs all day. I would not be surprised to see ROTY and a 2015 pro bowl spot on his resume at the end of the year.

I love this kid, and I love the idea of putting him on the field with Carr. Al Davis is no longer here, they draft the technician instead of the speedster.
Posted: Apr 14, 2015 7:08 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

5. Washington Redskins ~ Traded to Cleveland Browns ~ BBB ~ CAD ~ Marcus Mariota ~ QB ~ Oregon ~ I KNEW THIS WAS A REAL TRADE POSSIBILITY

This time it’s DC fleecing another team for an elite, Heisman-winning athlete at QB. I expect a bidding war between Cleveland and Philly, and Chip makes a compelling offer, but the Browns can offer something the Eagles can’t. Can you say “Three first-rounders in two years”? Because Jay Gruden sure can.

I almost feel bad making this pick. I like Mariota, I really do. I think he has RG3’s otherworldly talent, but with a smart enough head that he can play safe and make the smart decisions that RG3 didn’t that turned him into Bob. I also feel bad because as much as I mock him, I applaud Manziel for being mature enough to admit he has a problem and have it taken care of, only to get a knife in the back from his team(On that note, if they make this pick, I’m buying a Manziel jersey as soon as they trade him) But Cleveland is in love with Mariota, to the point of risking tampering by having their QB coach work out with him ahead of the combine.

I think Mariota can be a great NFL quarterback, but as always, the Browns will find a way to fuck everything up. Mariota will suffer one of the many tragic fates that beset Browns quarterbacks.
6. New York Jets ~ Brandon Scherff ~ OL ~ Iowa ~ I had a crazy dream that the Eagles traded their entire draft for this pick before the draft, only to get sniped by Cleveland. It was hilarious.

Originally I had the Jets drafting Kevin White. But now that they traded for Marshall, I think they’re pretty set there.(Marshall/Decker is a very nice one-two punch. Mix in Kerley and maybe a fourth rounder at #3? I like it) They still need help at OL and safety, but I feel like drafting Collins here is overdrafting, and I like Bowles enough to trust him to be smart. I have a hunch the Jets trade out of here, but for now, I think they grab Scherff, who reminds me of Zack Martin. A good tackle who has potential to be an amazing guard. Jets need interior help.
7. Chicago Bears ~ Danny Shelton ~ DL ~ Washington ~ The best part of watching the combine to me is Front Seven Sunday. That’s where, 40 aside, you really get to the players who these drills mean something for. Short-range burst, pure physical power, 5-10 yard lateral agility, these drills actually show you something worth a damn in front seven players and blockers. It’s also where you get to see the real freak-of-nature athletes that can run a sub-5 40 in spite of being well over 300 lbs. And in these drills, Shelton really impressed me. He’s a massive block-eater who’s not going to get sacks or stop someone for a loss, but he will free up the ends and linebackers to do so, and that’s what a good nose tackle does in a 3-4. Chicago needs to rebuild their defense, and when you rebuild for a 3-4, a good nose tackle is the best place to start.
8. Atlanta Falcons ~ Randy Gregory ~ DL ~ Nebraska ~ Yet another team who sucked on both sides of the ball but mainly on defense. Gregory strikes me as a more polished, versatile Aldon Smith who’s less of an idiot, which is something I would love to see on my defense if I were Atlanta.
9. New York Giants ~ Andrus Peat ~ OL ~ Stanford ~ With JPP staying in NYC at least one more year, the Giants need to look towards their other glaring problem: protecting Eli and opening up the run game. As always, if you lose in the trenches, you lose everywhere, and the Giants offensive line needs a lot of work. Newhouse isn’t terrible, but there’s a reason the Bengals didn’t keep him after last season. He’s not that great. Peat would be an upgrade.
5. Washington Redskins ~ Traded to Cleveland Browns ~ BBB ~ CAD ~ Marcus Mariota ~ QB ~ Oregon ~ I KNEW THIS WAS A REAL TRADE POSSIBILITY

This time it’s DC fleecing another team for an elite, Heisman-winning athlete at QB. I expect a bidding war between Cleveland and Philly, and Chip makes a compelling offer, but the Browns can offer something the Eagles can’t. Can you say “Three first-rounders in two years”? Because Jay Gruden sure can.

I almost feel bad making this pick. I like Mariota, I really do. I think he has RG3’s otherworldly talent, but with a smart enough head that he can play safe and make the smart decisions that RG3 didn’t that turned him into Bob. I also feel bad because as much as I mock him, I applaud Manziel for being mature enough to admit he has a problem and have it taken care of, only to get a knife in the back from his team(On that note, if they make this pick, I’m buying a Manziel jersey as soon as they trade him) But Cleveland is in love with Mariota, to the point of risking tampering by having their QB coach work out with him ahead of the combine.

I think Mariota can be a great NFL quarterback, but as always, the Browns will find a way to fuck everything up. Mariota will suffer one of the many tragic fates that beset Browns quarterbacks.
6. New York Jets ~ Brandon Scherff ~ OL ~ Iowa ~ I had a crazy dream that the Eagles traded their entire draft for this pick before the draft, only to get sniped by Cleveland. It was hilarious.

Originally I had the Jets drafting Kevin White. But now that they traded for Marshall, I think they’re pretty set there.(Marshall/Decker is a very nice one-two punch. Mix in Kerley and maybe a fourth rounder at #3? I like it) They still need help at OL and safety, but I feel like drafting Collins here is overdrafting, and I like Bowles enough to trust him to be smart. I have a hunch the Jets trade out of here, but for now, I think they grab Scherff, who reminds me of Zack Martin. A good tackle who has potential to be an amazing guard. Jets need interior help.
7. Chicago Bears ~ Danny Shelton ~ DL ~ Washington ~ The best part of watching the combine to me is Front Seven Sunday. That’s where, 40 aside, you really get to the players who these drills mean something for. Short-range burst, pure physical power, 5-10 yard lateral agility, these drills actually show you something worth a damn in front seven players and blockers. It’s also where you get to see the real freak-of-nature athletes that can run a sub-5 40 in spite of being well over 300 lbs. And in these drills, Shelton really impressed me. He’s a massive block-eater who’s not going to get sacks or stop someone for a loss, but he will free up the ends and linebackers to do so, and that’s what a good nose tackle does in a 3-4. Chicago needs to rebuild their defense, and when you rebuild for a 3-4, a good nose tackle is the best place to start.
8. Atlanta Falcons ~ Randy Gregory ~ DL ~ Nebraska ~ Yet another team who sucked on both sides of the ball but mainly on defense. Gregory strikes me as a more polished, versatile Aldon Smith who’s less of an idiot, which is something I would love to see on my defense if I were Atlanta.
9. New York Giants ~ Andrus Peat ~ OL ~ Stanford ~ With JPP staying in NYC at least one more year, the Giants need to look towards their other glaring problem: protecting Eli and opening up the run game. As always, if you lose in the trenches, you lose everywhere, and the Giants offensive line needs a lot of work. Newhouse isn’t terrible, but there’s a reason the Bengals didn’t keep him after last season. He’s not that great. Peat would be an upgrade.
Posted: Apr 14, 2015 7:09 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

10. St. Louis Rams ~ T.J. Clemmings ~ OL ~ CAD ~ Pitt ~ Giants taking Peat really hurts the Rams, who must be desperate for a starting left tackle with Long out of the picture. So desperate that they pass on a freefalling Kevin White for the raw product from Pitt. Raw as he is, Clemmings has big potential, which I think Fisher can dig out of him.
11. Minnesota Vikings ~ Kevin White ~ BBB ~ WR ~ WVU ~ Patterson is not growing as expected. Is he something you should toss to the scrap heap? No. But should you draft a better WR1? Yes. It was incredibly tempting to send DeVante Parker their way, but I can’t justify it when the guy who’s arguably the best receiver in the class has fallen all the way to eleven.
12. Washington Redskins ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ Landon Collins ~ DB ~ Alabama ~ A lot of people think the Redskins are going to go offensive line or pass rusher. I like their new GM, and I think he’ll go for those two later since A. safety is thin and B. those two are very deep. Collins is a very talented safety, and while he’s not a center fielder, he’s a big upgrade from Brandon Meriweather.
13. New Orleans Saints ~ Vic Beasley ~ DL/LB ~ Clemson ~ I don’t even know what the Saints are doing anymore. I trust Sean Payton, and…well, that’s about it. I can’t tell you another damn thing about the Saints right now. My gut says best defender available, but a receiver wouldn’t surprise me here. Hell, for all I know with how things are going, Drew Brees will be gone by next week and this’ll be Brett Hundley.
14. Miami Dolphins ~ Trae Waynes ~ DB ~ MSU ~ The Dolphins had a few issues last year. Offensive line being big amongst them, but there are many more capable linemen in this class than corners, so I see Miami jumping at another big need in the secondary. This unit has not been the same since a head-scratcher of a trade with Indy that saw Vontae Davis leave, and now Philbin will bank his job on Waynes replacing him. Parker is a tempting prospect with Stills being your new #1 receiver, a role he is not equipped for, but this class is deeper at WR than CB.
15. San Francisco 49ers ~ La’el Collins ~ OL ~ LSU ~ With Iupati gone, the Niners beastly offensive line has lost a massive cornerstone component. Shame they couldn’t land Scherff, but Collins should be a good guard. Very tempted to draft defense here with all the losses here, and with Brooks and Smith possible impending losses, but I feel like the Niners are going offensive line here. That defense is sucking no matter what, the offense could actually be good this year.
16. Houston Texans ~ Cameron Erving ~ OL ~ FSU ~ Texans offensive line, which was once mighty, needs help. Jameis Winston’s center will be a nice fit at a need position, and he’s one of the best offensive linemen in the draft this year.
17. San Diego Chargers ~ Melvin Gordon ~ RB ~ The first-round running back makes its return! Had he not torn his ACL, this would’ve been Gurley. But he did, so it is. Gordon is not a complete back; his catching seems uncomfortable and he’s not a very tenacious blocker. Both of those can be coached though, and his talent as a playmaker is undeniable. He seems like a very good fit at the side of Phil Rivers as a replacement for injury-prone Ryan Matthews. Given injuries are the reason for the pick, Gurley doesn’t work.
10.  St. Louis Rams ~ T.J. Clemmings ~ OL ~ CAD ~ Pitt ~ Giants taking Peat really hurts the Rams, who must be desperate for a starting left tackle with Long out of the picture. So desperate that they pass on a freefalling Kevin White for the raw product from Pitt. Raw as he is, Clemmings has big potential, which I think Fisher can dig out of him.
11. Minnesota Vikings ~ Kevin White ~ BBB ~ WR ~ WVU ~ Patterson is not growing as expected. Is he something you should toss to the scrap heap? No. But should you draft a better WR1? Yes. It was incredibly tempting to send DeVante Parker their way, but I can’t justify it when the guy who’s arguably the best receiver in the class has fallen all the way to eleven. 
12. Washington Redskins ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ Landon Collins ~ DB ~ Alabama ~ A lot of people think the Redskins are going to go offensive line or pass rusher. I like their new GM, and I think he’ll go for those two later since A. safety is thin and B. those two are very deep. Collins is a very talented safety, and while he’s not a center fielder, he’s a big upgrade from Brandon Meriweather.
13. New Orleans Saints ~ Vic Beasley ~ DL/LB ~ Clemson ~ I don’t even know what the Saints are doing anymore. I trust Sean Payton, and…well, that’s about it. I can’t tell you another damn thing about the Saints right now. My gut says best defender available, but a receiver wouldn’t surprise me here. Hell, for all I know with how things are going, Drew Brees will be gone by next week and this’ll be Brett Hundley.
14. Miami Dolphins ~ Trae Waynes ~ DB ~ MSU ~ The Dolphins had a few issues last year. Offensive line being big amongst them, but there are many more capable linemen in this class than corners, so I see Miami jumping at another big need in the secondary. This unit has not been the same since a head-scratcher of a trade with Indy that saw Vontae Davis leave, and now Philbin will bank his job on Waynes replacing him. Parker is a tempting prospect with Stills being your new #1 receiver, a role he is not equipped for, but this class is deeper at WR than CB.
15. San Francisco 49ers ~ La’el Collins ~ OL ~ LSU ~ With Iupati gone, the Niners beastly offensive line has lost a massive cornerstone component. Shame they couldn’t land Scherff, but Collins should be a good guard. Very tempted to draft defense here with all the losses here, and with Brooks and Smith possible impending losses, but I feel like the Niners are going offensive line here. That defense is sucking no matter what, the offense could actually be good this year.
16. Houston Texans ~ Cameron Erving ~ OL ~ FSU ~ Texans offensive line, which was once mighty, needs help. Jameis Winston’s center will be a nice fit at a need position, and he’s one of the best offensive linemen in the draft this year.
17. San Diego Chargers ~ Melvin Gordon ~ RB ~ The first-round running back makes its return! Had he not torn his ACL, this would’ve been Gurley. But he did, so it is. Gordon is not a complete back; his catching seems uncomfortable and he’s not a very tenacious blocker. Both of those can be coached though, and his talent as a playmaker is undeniable. He seems like a very good fit at the side of Phil Rivers as a replacement for injury-prone Ryan Matthews. Given injuries are the reason for the pick, Gurley doesn’t work.
Posted: Apr 14, 2015 7:09 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

18. Kansas City Chiefs ~ Dorial Green-Beckham ~ WR ~ Mizzou ~Chiefs don’t get a choice here. How often do we see a group of receivers go without a touchdown for an entire season? That WR corps is sorry. I normally hate picking need, but the Chiefs have to pick the best receiver on the board here, even after the Maclin signing. Personally I like Strong more, but Green-Beckham’s physical upside I think woos Andy Reid, who’s always seemed to have a penchant for athletes, a mold Green-Beckham certainly fits with a 40 time only .06 slower than Torrey Smith, massive 6’5” height, and solid jumping, to go along with good hands. His off-field issues are scary, but he’s acing his interviews, and even if he wasn’t, that’s never seemed to stop Andy Reid.
19. Washington Redskins ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ Shane Ray ~ DL/LB ~ Mizzou ~ That’s right, DC gets both of Cleveland’s picks in exchange for Mariota! Yeah it’s a stretch, but McCloughlan is a savvy GM, and if there’s a team dumb enough, it’s Cleveland. Orakpo is gone, so to fill the void, the Redskins get a tumbling pick who’s probably also the best player still available. Ray needs some polishing, but given he’ll have Kerrigan opposite him, he can have day one impact.
20. Philadelphia Eagles ~ DeVante Parker ~ WR ~ Louisville ~ I almost feel bad for Chip, because I know how heartbroken he’ll be when he not only loses the bidding war, but has to watch his favorite son massacred out in the AFC North in the name of the organizational embodiment of incompetence. It’s for the best for Philly though, because now they can focus on important things, like getting a receiver not named Riley Cooper.
21. Cincinnati Bengals ~ Shaq Thompson ~ LB ~ Washington ~Maualuga is set to hit free agency, and it’s probably for the best; his number have gone down as time has passed, and the number of games he’s played went down right along with it. He’s 28, and while that’s not old, it’s the point where, unless you’re a great player, you become disposable. Thompson I see sliding, and I can see a #21 pickup as realistic.
22. Pittsburgh Steelers ~ Marcus Peters ~ DB ~ Washington ~ Another playoff team with a god-awful secondary. Peters is crazy talented, but has a lot of off-field question marks. I think the Steelers can sort him out.
23. Detroit Lions ~ Malcolm Brown ~ DL ~ Texas ~ Suh is in Miami, and Fairley is off to St. Louis. There have been few defensive line holes that big in a long time. Part of it was filled with Haloti Ngata, but more is needed, so the Lions draft the best DL player left. Brown’s a bit raw and relies a bit too much on physicality, but he has the potential to be a star. Not Suh’s equal, but a solid tackle.
24. Arizona Cardinals ~ Owamagbe Odighizuwa ~ DE/LB ~ UCLA ~John Abraham had a season-ending injury last year. He spoke with Arians about retirement after it. He’s going to be 37. He’s a free agent. It’s time to move on. Odighizuwa had medical concerns, but a clean bill of health and a stellar combine should help calm those. If you take those out, he’s a great athlete with solid instincts at the position.
25. Carolina Panthers ~ Ereck Flowers ~ OL ~ Miami ~ Cam Newton’s receivers aside from Benjamin sucked. But you know what helped him even less? His crappy offensive line support. Flowers is raw, but has superstar potential and ridiculous size. That sentence is the same thing I said about Kelvin Benjamin, and look what Riverboat Ron did with him.
18. Kansas City Chiefs ~ Dorial Green-Beckham ~ WR ~ Mizzou ~Chiefs don’t get a choice here. How often do we see a group of receivers go without a touchdown for an entire season? That WR corps is sorry. I normally hate picking need, but the Chiefs have to pick the best receiver on the board here, even after the Maclin signing. Personally I like Strong more, but Green-Beckham’s physical upside I think woos Andy Reid, who’s always seemed to have a penchant for athletes, a mold Green-Beckham certainly fits with a 40 time only .06 slower than Torrey Smith, massive 6’5” height, and solid jumping, to go along with good hands. His off-field issues are scary, but he’s acing his interviews, and even if he wasn’t, that’s never seemed to stop Andy Reid.
19. Washington Redskins ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ Shane Ray ~ DL/LB ~ Mizzou ~ That’s right, DC gets both of Cleveland’s picks in exchange for Mariota! Yeah it’s a stretch, but McCloughlan is a savvy GM, and if there’s a team dumb enough, it’s Cleveland. Orakpo is gone, so to fill the void, the Redskins get a tumbling pick who’s probably also the best player still available. Ray needs some polishing, but given he’ll have Kerrigan opposite him, he can have day one impact.
20. Philadelphia Eagles ~ DeVante Parker ~ WR ~ Louisville ~ I almost feel bad for Chip, because I know how heartbroken he’ll be when he not only loses the bidding war, but has to watch his favorite son massacred out in the AFC North in the name of the organizational embodiment of incompetence. It’s for the best for Philly though, because now they can focus on important things, like getting a receiver not named Riley Cooper.
21. Cincinnati Bengals ~ Shaq Thompson ~ LB ~ Washington ~Maualuga is set to hit free agency, and it’s probably for the best; his number have gone down as time has passed, and the number of games he’s played went down right along with it. He’s 28, and while that’s not old, it’s the point where, unless you’re a great player, you become disposable. Thompson I see sliding, and I can see a #21 pickup as realistic.
22. Pittsburgh Steelers ~ Marcus Peters ~ DB ~ Washington ~ Another playoff team with a god-awful secondary. Peters is crazy talented, but has a lot of off-field question marks. I think the Steelers can sort him out.
23. Detroit Lions ~ Malcolm Brown ~ DL ~ Texas ~ Suh is in Miami, and Fairley is off to St. Louis. There have been few defensive line holes that big in a long time. Part of it was filled with Haloti Ngata, but more is needed, so the Lions draft the best DL player left. Brown’s a bit raw and relies a bit too much on physicality, but he has the potential to be a star. Not Suh’s equal, but a solid tackle.
24. Arizona Cardinals ~ Owamagbe Odighizuwa ~ DE/LB ~ UCLA ~John Abraham had a season-ending injury last year. He spoke with Arians about retirement after it. He’s going to be 37.  He’s a free agent. It’s time to move on. Odighizuwa had medical concerns, but a clean bill of health and a stellar combine should help calm those. If you take those out, he’s a great athlete with solid instincts at the position.
25. Carolina Panthers ~ Ereck Flowers ~ OL ~ Miami ~ Cam Newton’s receivers aside from Benjamin sucked. But you know what helped him even less? His crappy offensive line support. Flowers is raw, but has superstar potential and ridiculous size. That sentence is the same thing I said about Kelvin Benjamin, and look what Riverboat Ron did with him.
Posted: Apr 14, 2015 7:10 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

26. Baltimore Ravens ~ Breshad Perriman ~ WR~ UCF ~ A secondary player would make more sense, but Ozzie doesn’t play for need, he plays for best player available, as was shown last year passing on Clinton-Dix for Mosley. And more often than not, he’s right. Plus the secondary sucking last year was less bad talent and more horrific luck with injuries. Twelve corners, eight safeties. It was a walking wounded that should be healthy in ’15.

I really like both Strong nad Perriman, but A. Perriman has been connected to the Ravens more, and B. Perriman had an amazing pro day. I think they’re both good talents, but I think Perriman is the better player here.
27. Dallas Cowboys ~ Todd Gurley ~ RB ~ Georgia ~ There is nobody in the Cowboys organization who thinks Run DMC is the future at the position. An injury-prone running back with the kind of wear-and-tear you get from being a back on a team without a quarterback for seven year? Yikes. He does give the Cowboys someone they can start ahead of Gurley if his recovery takes longer than expected though – which I don’t think it will. Even with conservative estimates, he’ll be ready by preseason – and lets them rotate and keep him fresh. And honestly, I’ll go out on a limb now and say he’s OROTY if Dallas picks him. Gibby can OP that. That line blocking for that kind of talent? Be afraid NFC East. Be very afraid.
28. Denver Broncos ~ Maxx Williams ~ TE ~ Minnesota ~ Demaryius Thomas has said he’ll take a hometown discount and will likely stay. Julius Thomas has said no such thing and will likely go find a big payday. Kubiak’s offense loves tight-ends, Peyton Manning loves tight-ends, and while Williams isn’t a burner, he has plenty of size at 6’4” and 250 lbs., not to mention hands. Plus, while he’s not consistent, he has the size and power to be a good blocker too.
29. Indianapolis Colts ~ Eric Kendricks ~ LB ~ UCLA ~ Well now we know why the Browns dumped Jackson. He looked old. Colts need ILB help, and the best ILB is still on the board. Don’t know if he’s the next Mosley or Kuechly or Alonso, but I think he’ll do well.
30. Green Bay Packers ~ Alvin Dupree~ DE/LB~ Kentucky ~ The Packers always seem to have a terrible front seven. They always need to address it. I think they do, and I don’t know if it’ll work. But, I think they have to address the front seven.
31. New Orleans Saints ~ From Seattle Seahawks for Jimmy Graham ~ Jaelen Strong ~ WR ~ Arizona State ~ Once more, I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore in New Orleans. All I know is that they need more pass-catchers. Stills is gone, Graham is gone, and Colston only has so much left. An offensive mind like Payton will know how to get the best out of a guy like Strong, who’s a big, physical receiver, who has low 4.40s speed to boot. Someone has to catch passes this year.
32. New England Patriots ~ Devin Smith ~ WR ~ Ohio State ~ One of the things missing from New England’s offense is someone who can stretch the field. Gronk and Edelman can only do so much. Smith is raw, but he has undeniable speed, and I can see Belichick being able to coach a player like him up.

26. Baltimore Ravens ~ Breshad Perriman ~ WR~ UCF ~ A secondary player would make more sense, but Ozzie doesn’t play for need, he plays for best player available, as was shown last year passing on Clinton-Dix for Mosley. And more often than not, he’s right. Plus the secondary sucking last year was less bad talent and more horrific luck with injuries. Twelve corners, eight safeties. It was a walking wounded that should be healthy in ’15.

I really like both Strong nad Perriman, but A. Perriman has been connected to the Ravens more, and B. Perriman had an amazing pro day. I think they’re both good talents, but I think Perriman is the better player here.
27. Dallas Cowboys ~ Todd Gurley ~ RB ~ Georgia ~ There is nobody in the Cowboys organization who thinks Run DMC is the future at the position. An injury-prone running back with the kind of wear-and-tear you get from being a back on a team without a quarterback for seven year? Yikes. He does give the Cowboys someone they can start ahead of Gurley if his recovery takes longer than expected though – which I don’t think it will. Even with conservative estimates, he’ll be ready by preseason – and lets them rotate and keep him fresh. And honestly, I’ll go out on a limb now and say he’s OROTY if Dallas picks him. Gibby can OP that. That line blocking for that kind of talent? Be afraid NFC East. Be very afraid.
28. Denver Broncos ~ Maxx Williams ~ TE ~ Minnesota ~ Demaryius Thomas has said he’ll take a hometown discount and will likely stay. Julius Thomas has said no such thing and will likely go find a big payday. Kubiak’s offense loves tight-ends, Peyton Manning loves tight-ends, and while Williams isn’t a burner, he has plenty of size at 6’4” and 250 lbs., not to mention hands. Plus, while he’s not consistent, he has the size and power to be a good blocker too.
29. Indianapolis Colts ~ Eric Kendricks ~ LB ~ UCLA ~ Well now we know why the Browns dumped Jackson. He looked old. Colts need ILB help, and the best ILB is still on the board. Don’t know if he’s the next Mosley or Kuechly or Alonso, but I think he’ll do well.
30. Green Bay Packers ~ Alvin Dupree~ DE/LB~ Kentucky ~ The Packers always seem to have a terrible front seven. They always need to address it. I think they do, and I don’t know if it’ll work. But, I think they have to address the front seven.
31. New Orleans Saints ~ From Seattle Seahawks for Jimmy Graham ~ Jaelen Strong ~ WR ~ Arizona State ~ Once more, I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore in New Orleans. All I know is that they need more pass-catchers. Stills is gone, Graham is gone, and Colston only has so much left. An offensive mind like Payton will know how to get the best out of a guy like Strong, who’s a big, physical receiver, who has low 4.40s speed to boot. Someone has to catch passes this year.
32. New England Patriots ~ Devin Smith ~ WR ~ Ohio State ~ One of the things missing from New England’s offense is someone who can stretch the field. Gronk and Edelman can only do so much. Smith is raw, but he has undeniable speed, and I can see Belichick being able to coach a player like him up.

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 7:10 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

Version 2.0, now with more gluten!

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ~ Jameis Winston ~ QB ~ FSU
2. Cleveland Browns ~ From Tennessee Titans ~ BBB ~ CAD ~ Marcus Mariota ~ QB ~ Oregon ~ I sure home someone picks up that phone. Because I FUCKING CALLED IT! I almost feel bad making this pick. I like Mariota, I really do. I think he has RG3’s otherworldly talent, but with a smart enough head that he can play safe and make the smart decisions that RG3 didn’t that turned him into Bob. I also feel bad because as much as I mock him, I applaud Manziel for being mature enough to admit he has a problem and have it taken care of, only to get a knife in the back from his team(On that note, if they make this pick, I’m buying a Manziel jersey as soon as they trade him) But Cleveland is in love with Mariota, to the point of risking tampering by having their QB coach work out with him ahead of the combine.

3. Jacksonville Jaguars ~ Leonard Williams ~ DL ~ USC ~ Cleveland’s foolishness is Jacksonville’s gain, as they land arguably the draft’s best player all the way at #3. I decided to watch the Combine on Front Seven Sunday. I was impressed enough with Williams to dig up game tape, and that tape made me even more impressed. The combination of size, athleticism, talent, and football IQ he has is special. I’m not going to sit here and say he’s going to be the next Suh or Watt or Ngata or Wilfork, but I love what he brings to the table, especially in versatility; with his athleticism, DT and DE are equally viable. He’s the best player available, and on top of that, Tennessee needs help everywhere on defense; the only thing they didn’t suck at was pass defense at 15th, but that’s as much because teams got a massive lead and could proceed to run against the 31st rushing defense, so never threw to build up yards. The offense needs re-tooling too, but with the kind of investment they’ve made in offense the last three years(Joeckel, Bortles, Lee, Robinson, Blackmon, and Linder, three of whom were top-five picks, including a #2 and a #3), they’d be better served to let that boatload of talent grow before replacing.
4. Oakland Raiders ~ Amari Cooper ~ WR ~ Alabama
5. Washington Redskins ~ Dante Fowler, Jr. ~ DL/LB ~ Florida ~ Well that sucks for Washington. So close to a treasure trove of picks, only for the Titans to steal it away. Still, Fowler’s a solid player. Fowler strikes me as a versatile, do-it-all outside linebacker/pass rusher, more Terrell Suggs or Clay Matthews than Dumervil. He needs to improve his reactions to runs, but his potential is huge, especially if you let him learn across from Ryan Kerrigan. Fowler-Kerrigan could be a very scary pair soon.
6. New York Jets ~ Brandon Scherff ~ OL ~ Iowa
7. Chicago Bears ~ Danny Shelton ~ DL ~ Washington
8. Atlanta Falcons ~ BBB ~ Vic Beasley ~ DL/LB ~ Clemson ~ Atlanta lucks out as Beasley, an arguable top-five pick, slides down to them here at #8. I don’t think Beasley has the optimal NFL size, but he certainly has the motor and talent to succeed. Put him in a good system and I think he’ll be a stud, but whether or not Atlanta can provide that system, I don’t know.
9. New York Giants ~ Andrus Peat ~ OL ~ Stanford
Version 2.0, now with more gluten!

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ~ Jameis Winston ~ QB ~ FSU
2. Cleveland Browns ~ From Tennessee Titans ~ BBB ~ CAD ~ Marcus Mariota ~ QB ~ Oregon ~ I sure home someone picks up that phone. Because I FUCKING CALLED IT! I almost feel bad making this pick. I like Mariota, I really do. I think he has RG3’s otherworldly talent, but with a smart enough head that he can play safe and make the smart decisions that RG3 didn’t that turned him into Bob. I also feel bad because as much as I mock him, I applaud Manziel for being mature enough to admit he has a problem and have it taken care of, only to get a knife in the back from his team(On that note, if they make this pick, I’m buying a Manziel jersey as soon as they trade him) But Cleveland is in love with Mariota, to the point of risking tampering by having their QB coach work out with him ahead of the combine.

3. Jacksonville Jaguars ~ Leonard Williams ~ DL ~ USC ~ Cleveland’s foolishness is Jacksonville’s gain, as they land arguably the draft’s best player all the way at #3. I decided to watch the Combine on Front Seven Sunday. I was impressed enough with Williams to dig up game tape, and that tape made me even more impressed. The combination of size, athleticism, talent, and football IQ he has is special. I’m not going to sit here and say he’s going to be the next Suh or Watt or Ngata or Wilfork, but I love what he brings to the table, especially in versatility; with his athleticism, DT and DE are equally viable. He’s the best player available, and on top of that, Tennessee needs help everywhere on defense; the only thing they didn’t suck at was pass defense at 15th, but that’s as much because teams got a massive lead and could proceed to run against the 31st rushing defense, so never threw to build up yards. The offense needs re-tooling too, but with the kind of investment they’ve made in offense the last three years(Joeckel, Bortles, Lee, Robinson, Blackmon, and Linder, three of whom were top-five picks, including a #2 and a #3), they’d be better served to let that boatload of talent grow before replacing.
4. Oakland Raiders ~ Amari Cooper ~ WR ~ Alabama
5. Washington Redskins ~ Dante Fowler, Jr. ~ DL/LB ~ Florida ~ Well that sucks for Washington. So close to a treasure trove of picks, only for the Titans to steal it away. Still, Fowler’s a solid player.  Fowler strikes me as a versatile, do-it-all outside linebacker/pass rusher, more Terrell Suggs or Clay Matthews than Dumervil. He needs to improve his reactions to runs, but his potential is huge, especially if you let him learn across from Ryan Kerrigan. Fowler-Kerrigan could be a very scary pair soon.
6. New York Jets ~ Brandon Scherff ~ OL ~ Iowa
7. Chicago Bears ~ Danny Shelton ~ DL ~ Washington
8. Atlanta Falcons ~ BBB ~ Vic Beasley ~ DL/LB ~ Clemson ~ Atlanta lucks out as Beasley, an arguable top-five pick, slides down to them here at #8. I don’t think Beasley has the optimal NFL size, but he certainly has the motor and talent to succeed. Put him in a good system and I think he’ll be a stud, but whether or not Atlanta can provide that system, I don’t know.
9. New York Giants ~ Andrus Peat ~ OL ~ Stanford
Posted: Apr 30, 2015 5:29 AM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

10. St. Louis Rams ~ Ereck Flowers ~ OL ~ CAD ~ Miami ~ Giants taking Peat really hurts the Rams, who must be desperate for a starting left tackle with Long out of the picture. The Clemmings injury hurts them even more; as someone who had an undiagnosed stress fracture I kept competing and working out on, that’s not something that just goes away. Best-case scenario, that’s months in a walking boot, months of rehab, and even then you’ll still have twinges there for the rest of your career because the new bone isn’t as smooth, so it irritates the muscles as they go across. This leads the Rams to reach and pick Ereck Flowers.
11. Minnesota Vikings ~ Kevin White ~ BBB ~ WR ~ WVU
12. Tennessee Titans ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ Landon Collins ~ DB ~ Alabama ~ The Titans lacked starting-quality safeties at either position last year. Collins is a much more natural fit at strong safety, but he’s capable of filling free if needed.
13. New Orleans Saints ~ Randy Gregory ~ DL/LB ~ Nebraska ~ I don’t even know what the Saints are doing anymore. I trust Sean Payton, and…well, that’s about it. I can’t tell you another damn thing about the Saints right now. My gut says best defender available, but a receiver wouldn’t surprise me here. Hell, for all I know with how things are going, Drew Brees will be gone by tomorrow night, and this’ll be Brett Hundley.
14. Miami Dolphins ~ Trae Waynes ~ DB ~ MSU
15. San Francisco 49ers ~ Arik Armstead ~ DL ~ Oregon ~ The Niners defense is in need of rebuilding. A linebacker corps that used to be one of the league’s best has become one of its weakest, with two retirements of studs, and we don’t even know at this point if Bowman will be his old self when he returns. To make matters worse, Justin Smith is likely retiring, and as we saw in their 2012 run, without Justin Smith, you also lose the plays that make Aldon Smith worth his stupidity. Armstead’s raw, but I think a former DL coach like Tomsula can coach him up.
16. Houston Texans ~ Cameron Erving ~ OL ~ FSU
17. San Diego Chargers ~ Melvin Gordon ~ RB
18. Kansas City Chiefs ~ Dorial Green-Beckham ~ WR ~ Mizzou
19. Tennessee Titans ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ La’el Collins ~ OL ~ Mizzou ~ Roos and Oher are both gone. Lewan needs a companion, and I expect the Titans to pick one up here. This pick may change if worse details come in about his police questioning, but from what I understand right now, he’s not suspected as a suspect. You bet your ass that every team interested is pushing police as hard as possible to get answers – perhaps in ways not-so-legal with bribes and whatnot – so if he’s a guilty man, he’ll disappear from the league faster than Aaron Hernandez. But innocent until proven guilty, so for now I’ll assume those bribes reveal he’s clean.
20. Philadelphia Eagles ~ DeVante Parker ~ WR ~ Louisville
21. Cincinnati Bengals ~ Shaq Thompson ~ LB ~ Washington
22. Pittsburgh Steelers ~ Marcus Peters ~ DB ~ Washington
23. Detroit Lions ~ Malcolm Brown ~ DL ~ Texas
24. Arizona Cardinals ~ Owamagbe Odighizuwa ~ DE/LB ~ UCLA
10. St. Louis Rams ~ Ereck Flowers ~ OL ~ CAD ~ Miami ~ Giants taking Peat really hurts the Rams, who must be desperate for a starting left tackle with Long out of the picture. The Clemmings injury hurts them even more; as someone who had an undiagnosed stress fracture I kept competing and working out on, that’s not something that just goes away. Best-case scenario, that’s months in a walking boot, months of rehab, and even then you’ll still have twinges there for the rest of your career because the new bone isn’t as smooth, so it irritates the muscles as they go across. This leads the Rams to reach and pick Ereck Flowers.
11. Minnesota Vikings ~ Kevin White ~ BBB ~ WR ~ WVU
12. Tennessee Titans ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ Landon Collins ~ DB ~ Alabama ~ The Titans lacked starting-quality safeties at either position last year. Collins is a much more natural fit at strong safety, but he’s capable of filling free if needed.
13. New Orleans Saints ~ Randy Gregory ~ DL/LB ~ Nebraska ~ I don’t even know what the Saints are doing anymore. I trust Sean Payton, and…well, that’s about it. I can’t tell you another damn thing about the Saints right now. My gut says best defender available, but a receiver wouldn’t surprise me here. Hell, for all I know with how things are going, Drew Brees will be gone by tomorrow night, and this’ll be Brett Hundley.
14. Miami Dolphins ~ Trae Waynes ~ DB ~ MSU
15. San Francisco 49ers ~ Arik Armstead ~ DL ~ Oregon ~ The Niners defense is in need of rebuilding. A linebacker corps that used to be one of the league’s best has become one of its weakest, with two retirements of studs, and we don’t even know at this point if Bowman will be his old self when he returns. To make matters worse, Justin Smith is likely retiring, and as we saw in their 2012 run, without Justin Smith, you also lose the plays that make Aldon Smith worth his stupidity. Armstead’s raw, but I think a former DL coach like Tomsula can coach him up.
16. Houston Texans ~ Cameron Erving ~ OL ~ FSU
17. San Diego Chargers ~ Melvin Gordon ~ RB
18. Kansas City Chiefs ~ Dorial Green-Beckham ~ WR ~ Mizzou
19. Tennessee Titans ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ La’el Collins ~ OL ~ Mizzou ~ Roos and Oher are both gone. Lewan needs a companion, and I expect the Titans to pick one up here. This pick may change if worse details come in about his police questioning, but from what I understand right now, he’s not suspected as a suspect. You bet your ass that every team interested is pushing police as hard as possible to get answers – perhaps in ways not-so-legal with bribes and whatnot – so if he’s a guilty man, he’ll disappear from the league faster than Aaron Hernandez. But innocent until proven guilty, so for now I’ll assume those bribes reveal he’s clean.
20. Philadelphia Eagles ~ DeVante Parker ~ WR ~ Louisville
21. Cincinnati Bengals ~ Shaq Thompson ~ LB ~ Washington
22. Pittsburgh Steelers ~ Marcus Peters ~ DB ~ Washington
23. Detroit Lions ~ Malcolm Brown ~ DL ~ Texas
24. Arizona Cardinals ~ Owamagbe Odighizuwa ~ DE/LB ~ UCLA
Posted: Apr 30, 2015 5:30 AM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

25. Carolina Panthers ~ T.J. Clemmings ~ OL ~ Pitt ~ Cam Newton’s receivers aside from Benjamin sucked. But you know what helped him even less? His crappy offensive line support. Clemmings’ injury is enough to drop him from the top twelve, but not to drop him out of the top twenty five. Raw but talented, Clemmings has massive upside, and should be able to protect Cam right away.
26. Baltimore Ravens ~ Breshad Perriman ~ WR~ UCF
27. Dallas Cowboys ~ Todd Gurley ~ RB ~ Georgia
28. Denver Broncos ~ Maxx Williams ~ TE ~ Minnesota
29. Indianapolis Colts ~ Eric Kendricks ~ LB ~ UCLA
30. Green Bay Packers ~ Alvin Dupree~ DE/LB~ Kentucky
31. New Orleans Saints ~ From Seattle Seahawks for Jimmy Graham ~ Jaelen Strong ~ WR ~ Arizona State
32. New England Patriots ~ Devin Smith ~ WR ~ Ohio State
25. Carolina Panthers ~ T.J. Clemmings ~ OL ~ Pitt ~ Cam Newton’s receivers aside from Benjamin sucked. But you know what helped him even less? His crappy offensive line support. Clemmings’ injury is enough to drop him from the top twelve, but not to drop him out of the top twenty five. Raw but talented, Clemmings has massive upside, and should be able to protect Cam right away.
26. Baltimore Ravens ~ Breshad Perriman ~ WR~ UCF
27. Dallas Cowboys ~ Todd Gurley ~ RB ~ Georgia
28. Denver Broncos ~ Maxx Williams ~ TE ~ Minnesota
29. Indianapolis Colts ~ Eric Kendricks ~ LB ~ UCLA
30. Green Bay Packers ~ Alvin Dupree~ DE/LB~ Kentucky
31. New Orleans Saints ~ From Seattle Seahawks for Jimmy Graham ~ Jaelen Strong ~ WR ~ Arizona State
32. New England Patriots ~ Devin Smith ~ WR ~ Ohio State
Posted: Apr 30, 2015 5:30 AM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

Version 3.0, now with 50% less Collins!

2. Cleveland Browns ~ From Tennessee Titans ~ BBB ~ CAD ~ Marcus Mariota ~ QB ~ Oregon
3. Jacksonville Jaguars ~ Leonard Williams ~ DL ~ USC
5. Washington Redskins ~ Dante Fowler, Jr. ~ DL/LB ~ Florida
8. Atlanta Falcons ~ BBB ~ Vic Beasley ~ DL/LB ~ Clemson
10. St. Louis Rams ~ Ereck Flowers ~ OL ~ CAD ~ Miami
12. Tennessee Titans ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ Landon Collins ~ DB ~ Alabama
13. New Orleans Saints ~ Randy Gregory ~ DL/LB ~ Nebraska
15. San Francisco 49ers ~ Arik Armstead ~ DL ~ Oregon
16. Houston Texans ~ Jake Fisher ~ OL ~ Oregon ~ Texans offensive line, which was once mighty, needs help. Though he lacks athleticism, a weird thought from Oregon, Fisher’s a scrappy, selfless technician, and projects well at RT.
19. Tennessee Titans ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ D.J. Humphries ~ OL ~ Florida ~ Roos and Oher are both gone. Lewan needs a companion, and I expect the Titans to pick one up here. Humphries is inconsistent, but he has talent and technique, and I think a good coach can make a starter out of him.
25. Carolina Panthers ~ T.J. Clemmings ~ OL ~ Pitt
Version 3.0, now with 50% less Collins!

2. Cleveland Browns ~ From Tennessee Titans ~ BBB ~ CAD ~ Marcus Mariota ~ QB ~ Oregon
3. Jacksonville Jaguars ~ Leonard Williams ~ DL ~ USC
5. Washington Redskins ~ Dante Fowler, Jr. ~ DL/LB ~ Florida
8. Atlanta Falcons ~ BBB ~ Vic Beasley ~ DL/LB ~ Clemson
10. St. Louis Rams ~ Ereck Flowers ~ OL ~ CAD ~ Miami
12. Tennessee Titans ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ Landon Collins ~ DB ~ Alabama
13. New Orleans Saints ~ Randy Gregory ~ DL/LB ~ Nebraska
15. San Francisco 49ers ~ Arik Armstead ~ DL ~ Oregon
16. Houston Texans ~ Jake Fisher ~ OL ~ Oregon ~ Texans offensive line, which was once mighty, needs help. Though he lacks athleticism, a weird thought from Oregon, Fisher’s a scrappy, selfless technician, and projects well at RT.
19. Tennessee Titans ~ From Cleveland Browns ~ D.J. Humphries ~ OL ~ Florida ~ Roos and Oher are both gone. Lewan needs a companion, and I expect the Titans to pick one up here. Humphries is inconsistent, but he has talent and technique, and I think a good coach can make a starter out of him.
25. Carolina Panthers ~ T.J. Clemmings ~ OL ~ Pitt
Posted: Apr 30, 2015 11:25 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

31. New Orleans Saints ~ From Seattle Seahawks for Jimmy Graham ~ Jaelen Strong ~ WR ~ Arizona State
Posted: Apr 30, 2015 11:25 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand