Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

iN The hEAT of tHE niGHT

jasonggabbott

Things that happened to you after

the sUn goes down.
Things that happened to you after

the sUn goes down.
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 8:17 AM - Quote - Report!

jasonggabbott

I think time moves faster at night, something to do with the heat. ;) I think time moves faster at night, something to do with the heat. ;)
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 8:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Saint Valentine

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 27th, 2009 at 3:23am :
I think time moves faster at night, something to do with the heat. ;)

Kinda makes sense... Whenever it's really hot the day seems to drag on forever...
[QUOTE u='jasonggabbott' d='2009-03-27 03:23:30']I think time moves faster at night, something to do with the heat. ;)[/QUOTE]

Kinda makes sense... Whenever it's really hot the day seems to drag on forever...
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 6:16 PM - Quote - Report!

xXCrashXx

Saint Valentine wrote on Mar 27th, 2009 at 1:16pm :
jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 27th, 2009 at 3:23am :
I think time moves faster at night, something to do with the heat. ;)

I know right!?
In LA if its hot....
...It makes the day eternal
[QUOTE u='Saint Valentine' d='2009-03-27 13:16:15'][QUOTE u='jasonggabbott' d='2009-03-27 03:23:30']I think time moves faster at night, something to do with the heat. ;)[/QUOTE]

Kinda makes sense... Whenever it's really hot the day seems to drag on forever...[/QUOTE]I know right!?
In LA if its hot....
...It makes the day eternal
Posted: Mar 29, 2009 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!

//_O

a lot of things happen after the sun goes down! O_O a lot of things happen after the sun goes down! O_O
Posted: Mar 29, 2009 8:36 PM - Quote - Report!

Saint Valentine

//_O wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 at 3:36pm :
a lot of things happen after the sun goes down! O_O

O.o Wow... just-- wow...
[QUOTE u='//_O' d='2009-03-29 15:36:16']a lot of things happen after the sun goes down! O_O[/QUOTE]

O.o Wow... just-- wow...
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 4:31 AM - Quote - Report!

kr46

Thats when the fun starts and the ordinary people go away.. Thats when the fun starts and the ordinary people go away..
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 9:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Saint Valentine

kr46 wrote on Mar 30th, 2009 at 4:40pm :
Thats when the fun starts and the ordinary people go away..

Yep! Too bad I can't stay up all night because I have to go to school... We should be given the option to go at night if we want!:mad:
[QUOTE u='kr46' d='2009-03-30 16:40:31']Thats when the fun starts and the ordinary people go away..[/QUOTE]

Yep! Too bad I can't stay up all night because I have to go to school... We should be given the option to go at night if we want!:mad:
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 6:40 PM - Quote - Report!

kr46

Thats a good idea as it has been scientifically proven people under 20 are more able to digest information after 11am , some schools over here are considering doing this by making pupils start at 11am...interesting. Thats a good idea as it has been scientifically proven people under 20 are more able to digest information after 11am , some schools over here are considering doing this by making pupils start at 11am...interesting.
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 4:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Saint Valentine

*gasp* Happy Day!!! I need to move to the U.K. now... Lol. *gasp* Happy Day!!! I need to move to the U.K. now... Lol.
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 7:04 PM - Quote - Report!

jasonggabbott

I often wonder what it would be like to live in ALASKA and have night for ever (ALMOST). Night time is when I write and relax with my guitar. Daytime is too bright. I look better in the dark. :) I often wonder what it would be like to live in ALASKA and have night for ever (ALMOST). Night time is when I write and relax with my guitar. Daytime is too bright.
I look better in the dark. :)
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 4:36 AM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Indeed. The daylight is too bright, hard to see. Don't see why people go out in it. I live in the night, away from the nosey, happy sunshine people that don't need to know my business cuz they're weirded out by me anyway! Indeed. The daylight is too bright, hard to see. Don't see why people go out in it. I live in the night, away from the nosey, happy sunshine people that don't need to know my business cuz they're weirded out by me anyway!
Posted: Sep 30, 2009 6:10 AM - Quote - Report!

jazzmansax

thats when its much easier to spraypaint harsh political views on abandonned factory's! "FUCK THE SYSTEM!"
thats when all the god damned do-gooders go to sleep so we can be mischevious
thats when you dont have to look before crossing the street!
thats when its o.k. to do everything! (except sun tan)
thats when its much easier to spraypaint harsh political views on abandonned factory's! "FUCK THE SYSTEM!"
thats when all the god damned do-gooders go to sleep so we can be mischevious
thats when you dont have to look before crossing the street!
thats when its o.k. to do everything! (except sun tan)
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 8:01 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand