The Night Kind

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Wicca and the moon.

Saint Valentine

Did you know that the full moon is the time when some forms of magick are the strongest? Some spells are required to have the pressence of the full moon.

On the other hand the new moon (or "Black Moon") is best for forms of magick that result in a negative outcome (black magick).

Another thing, if the moon is shining brightly and you can see a colorful ring (almost like a lunar rainbow) around it that means that trouble is afoot on that night and it's best to be cautious. The closer the ring is to the moon the closer the trouble is to you.
Did you know that the full moon is the time when some forms of magick are the strongest? Some spells are required to have the pressence of the full moon.

On the other hand the new moon (or "Black Moon") is best for forms of magick that result in a negative outcome (black magick).

Another thing, if the moon is shining brightly and you can see a colorful ring (almost like a lunar rainbow) around it that means that trouble is afoot on that night and it's best to be cautious. The closer the ring is to the moon the closer the trouble is to you.
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 6:13 PM - Quote - Report!

kr46

Oh yes i know a lot about the dark and the dark arts.....this group is great...respect Oh yes i know a lot about the dark and the dark arts.....this group is great...respect
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 9:39 PM - Quote - Report!

_Kiss of Death_

I haven't looked for trouble based off the moon in a while =/
Well, prolly cause I've been seeing it more with the precognition x3
I haven't looked for trouble based off the moon in a while =/
Well, prolly cause I've been seeing it more with the precognition x3
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 7:35 AM - Quote - Report!

kr46

There is much to learn about the Dark hours,,,i visit them often and have seen much that would answer many questions,,some questions that many fear the answer to. There is much to learn about the Dark hours,,,i visit them often and have seen much that would answer many questions,,some questions that many fear the answer to.
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 4:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Saint Valentine

Yeah... often times we find ourselves asking questions that we're not quite sure we want the answer to. Human nature is such a strange thing. Yeah... often times we find ourselves asking questions that we're not quite sure we want the answer to. Human nature is such a strange thing.
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 7:02 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Interesting, particularly about the lunar rainbow. A lot of spells seem to be performed at midnight, too, as it is neither one day or another. Interesting, particularly about the lunar rainbow. A lot of spells seem to be performed at midnight, too, as it is neither one day or another.
Posted: Sep 30, 2009 6:17 AM - Quote - Report!

jazzmansax

i joined this group cuz i like the consealment of the night because im a mischeivous little rascal. and i did not join to learn magic mumbo jumbo! i joined this group cuz i like the consealment of the night because im a mischeivous little rascal. and i did not join to learn magic mumbo jumbo!
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 7:58 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand