Nintendo Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Best series of games ever on a Nintendo console

KMBroom

What is the best series of games to come out on a Nintendo console? Was it Mario? Zelda?

I spent a LOT of time playing the megaman games, but i'm gonna have to say that Zelda takes the prize for me. The memorable soundtrack with the perfect mix of puzzles into the gameplay is just great. What do you think?
What is the best series of games to come out on a Nintendo console? Was it Mario? Zelda?

I spent a LOT of time playing the megaman games, but i'm gonna have to say that Zelda takes the prize for me. The memorable soundtrack with the perfect mix of puzzles into the gameplay is just great. What do you think?
Posted: May 1, 2009 4:38 PM - Quote - Report!

cheesetabman

Man, zelda and mario are THE BEST GAME SERIES........ EVER!!!!!!!!!!
But in my oppinion, Mario is a bit better, becouse i think that when you've played a Zelda game alot after you complete it, it tends to get a little boring, but for some reason, mario is full of fun for years, and years on! Even Super Mario Bros. for the NES is still awsome. That does not mean i don't like Zelda. I just like mario a little bit more. When it comes to music, mario has more funny tunes, than Zelda, but Zelda tunes are alot cooler tunes than mari, So music is about 50/50. Maybe Zelda wins on tunes......
Man, zelda and mario are THE BEST GAME SERIES........ EVER!!!!!!!!!! But in my oppinion, Mario is a bit better, becouse i think that when you've played a Zelda game alot after you complete it, it tends to get a little boring, but for some reason, mario is full of fun for years, and years on! Even Super Mario Bros. for the NES is still awsome. That does not mean i don't like Zelda. I just like mario a little bit more. When it comes to music, mario has more funny tunes, than Zelda, but Zelda tunes are alot cooler tunes than mari, So music is about 50/50. Maybe Zelda wins on tunes......
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 2:36 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand