People Who Don't Quite Understand Why Punk Bands Shout "Oi!" In Their Lyrics, But Thinks It Kicks Ass Anyway

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite song with "Oi!" in it.

Ibeatonthebrat

Seriously, there has to be tons. What's yours.
Mine is NOFX's Bob.

He spent 15 years gettin loaded
15 years until his liver exploded
Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink?
The doctor said, "Bob, whatchoo been thinkin 'bout?
Bob said, "That's the point. I won't think about nothin."
OI! OI! OI!

Seriously, there has to be tons. What's yours.
Mine is NOFX's Bob.

He spent 15 years gettin loaded
15 years until his liver exploded
Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink?
The doctor said, "Bob, whatchoo been thinkin 'bout?
Bob said, "That's the point. I won't think about nothin."
OI! OI! OI!

Posted: Feb 4, 2008 7:24 PM - Quote - Report!

Kasin

Cretin family, cretin family, cretin family

Oi ! Oi ! Oi ! Oi !

Ramones of course.
Cretin family, cretin family, cretin family

Oi ! Oi ! Oi ! Oi !

Ramones of course.
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 11:46 AM - Quote - Report!

AnarchyAxel

"Ask if she fancies trying it again sometime then Cal grabs the phone oi oi oi oi!"

"I can take it or leave it, believe, and then Calvins like oi"

"Jumping when she claps and that, oi"

All from "Don't Mug Yourself" by The Streets.
"Ask if she fancies trying it again sometime then Cal grabs the phone oi oi oi oi!"

"I can take it or leave it, believe, and then Calvins like oi"

"Jumping when she claps and that, oi"

All from "Don't Mug Yourself" by The Streets.
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 3:57 PM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

AC/DC used Oi in TNT a bunch AC/DC used Oi in TNT a bunch
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 11:47 AM - Quote - Report!

rckin2fame55

I&guitars22802 wrote on Dec 31st, 2008 at 6:47am :
AC/DC used Oi in TNT a bunch
TNT is one kick ass song
[QUOTE u='I&guitars22802' d='2008-12-31 06:47:34']AC/DC used Oi in TNT a bunch[/QUOTE]TNT is one kick ass song
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 9:43 PM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

ya and so does inside the fire, I've been hitting myself to remember this one song and it took my about 2 weeks because I had to memorize a different version wich is an awsome song, deep lyrics, and sweet guitar playin, ppl think that disturbed is going out of style like GNR, but I say GNR is still one of the best bands next to kansas & metalica. I listen to anything below korn & slipknot(i get headaces just by listening to them), and anything above country. ICP should b at the the top of the worlds crapiest bands. modern rap should be top of the worlds crapiest ganra. if any 1 is an ICP fan, fly back to earth because u r on a one way corse to eternaty in space if u keep listening tothat crap. CHECK OUT MY STORY! I WOULD LIKE A LOT OF FEEDBACK ABOUT IT! ya and so does inside the fire, I've been hitting myself to remember this one song and it took my about 2 weeks because I had to memorize a different version wich is an awsome song, deep lyrics, and sweet guitar playin, ppl think that disturbed is going out of style like GNR, but I say GNR is still one of the best bands next to kansas & metalica. I listen to anything below korn & slipknot(i get headaces just by listening to them), and anything above country. ICP should b at the the top of the worlds crapiest bands. modern rap should be top of the worlds crapiest ganra. if any 1 is an ICP fan, fly back to earth because u r on a one way corse to eternaty in space if u keep listening tothat crap. CHECK OUT MY STORY! I WOULD LIKE A LOT OF FEEDBACK ABOUT IT!
Posted: May 8, 2009 3:58 AM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

srry for above.... I was venting, c wat it feels like to being picked on since 3rd grade... and having severe depression thru out 8th grade, almost attempting suicide, retaking 8th grade (because of the bullying) all with out taking anger management classes. its tough for ne to talk about this sometimes, I'm taking self-defence classes just in case a randon bully starts trying to start a fight. and what's worse, the middle school didn't do SHIT about me being bullied I REALY want to sue them I know I would win if I did sue. there I go with the venting. also, because of the bullies, I start thinking what I should hav done when I had the chance. I'm kind of afraid of myself because I think I hav 2 different personalities, evry time I go berzerk, I won't remember wat I did when I snap out, but I still hav andrenaline pumping tru me for at least an hour or 2. as u can c, I'm having a VERY crapy life right now. if it wasn't for my dad to LITERALLY scar me out of my depression, I wouldn't b here. my dad is naturally scary if u see him for the first time srry for above.... I was venting, c wat it feels like to being picked on since 3rd grade... and having severe depression thru out 8th grade, almost attempting suicide, retaking 8th grade (because of the bullying) all with out taking anger management classes. its tough for ne to talk about this sometimes, I'm taking self-defence classes just in case a randon bully starts trying to start a fight. and what's worse, the middle school didn't do SHIT about me being bullied I REALY want to sue them I know I would win if I did sue. there I go with the venting. also, because of the bullies, I start thinking what I should hav done when I had the chance. I'm kind of afraid of myself because I think I hav 2 different personalities, evry time I go berzerk, I won't remember wat I did when I snap out, but I still hav andrenaline pumping tru me for at least an hour or 2. as u can c, I'm having a VERY crapy life right now. if it wasn't for my dad to LITERALLY scar me out of my depression, I wouldn't b here. my dad is naturally scary if u see him for the first time
Posted: May 8, 2009 4:11 AM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

again, I'm srry for venting. twice. there was only one time I had to use something to one kid, he kept on kicking me on perous and for no reason and saying "who's doin that" in a gayish, sarcastic voice. I had enough, so I walked behind him letting him think I'm heading to my band locker (this was befor school started, and about 3 min b4 the 2 min warning) and I put a rear-naked choke (if u watch UFC/bully beatdown ect. u know wat I'm talking about), but I didn't get a good grip, but I got it in, I heard a snap in his neck, no he didn't die and he froze up and a second or two, I let go and I walked away and looked at my haniwork (lol) and I saw our band director walking in (talk about a close call hu?) and I was acting normal, smileing on the inside wile watching the kid choph (srry my spelling) and later during the rehersal, he had to go get a drink, then I found out that he was in the nurses office. and I didn't see him the rest of the day. if u guys and girls wonderin if I confessed/get sent down to the office? well I confessed to my guidence councler what I had done and y I did it and she didn't even know about the situation at all (this is the last block btw) and I didn't get expeled and the kid learned a lesson. don't piss me off and something will happen to u in the near future ( basically karma took a role in this [im a big fan of "my name is earl" I think I only missed one or two episodes]) if u want some backup, ask sonic3014, he was there when it happened, he saw all of because he was right there. again, I'm srry for venting. twice. there was only one time I had to use something to one kid, he kept on kicking me on perous and for no reason and saying "who's doin that" in a gayish, sarcastic voice. I had enough, so I walked behind him letting him think I'm heading to my band locker (this was befor school started, and about 3 min b4 the 2 min warning) and I put a rear-naked choke (if u watch UFC/bully beatdown ect. u know wat I'm talking about), but I didn't get a good grip, but I got it in, I heard a snap in his neck, no he didn't die and he froze up and a second or two, I let go and I walked away and looked at my haniwork (lol) and I saw our band director walking in (talk about a close call hu?) and I was acting normal, smileing on the inside wile watching the kid choph (srry my spelling) and later during the rehersal, he had to go get a drink, then I found out that he was in the nurses office. and I didn't see him the rest of the day. if u guys and girls wonderin if I confessed/get sent down to the office? well I confessed to my guidence councler what I had done and y I did it and she didn't even know about the situation at all (this is the last block btw) and I didn't get expeled and the kid learned a lesson. don't piss me off and something will happen to u in the near future ( basically karma took a role in this [im a big fan of "my name is earl" I think I only missed one or two episodes]) if u want some backup, ask sonic3014, he was there when it happened, he saw all of because he was right there.
Posted: May 8, 2009 4:31 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

TNT-ACDC awesome song =) TNT-ACDC awesome song =)
Posted: Jun 22, 2010 8:57 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand