Other Instruments

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What instuments do you play?

element4433

I play bass, guitar, alittle bit of drums, and alittle paino I play bass, guitar, alittle bit of drums, and alittle paino
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 8:51 PM - Quote - Report!

azz_kikr92

I play trumpet, guitar, a little piano, and some bass I play trumpet, guitar, a little piano, and some bass
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 5:44 PM - Quote - Report!

UMadeMeRealise

I play guitar, piano, bass and the tabla. I play guitar, piano, bass and the tabla.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 10:29 PM - Quote - Report!

fexnah

I mostly play drums and guitar, but i'm a sucker for some bass too. I mostly play drums and guitar, but i'm a sucker for some bass too.
Posted: Dec 16, 2007 11:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Donkey Fly

Guitar Mainly

and also some Keyboard/Piano, bass and drums.
Guitar Mainly

and also some Keyboard/Piano, bass and drums.
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 2:11 PM - Quote - Report!

BleedDeathMetal

Guitar, bass, piano, mandolin and banjo guitar. Guitar, bass, piano, mandolin and banjo guitar.
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 9:13 PM - Quote - Report!

GreenSaosiner

I play trumpet, and guitar... I'm trying to learn how to play bass and drums though. I play trumpet, and guitar... I'm trying to learn how to play bass and drums though.
Posted: Jan 9, 2008 12:56 AM - Quote - Report!

SRK

I play guitar, bass, drums, trombone, harmonica, and a little piano I play guitar, bass, drums, trombone, harmonica, and a little piano
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 1:22 AM - Quote - Report!

sponj

trumpet, guitar, drums. trumpet, guitar, drums.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 12:47 AM - Quote - Report!

kaptkegan

Trumpet, drums, guitar, bass. Mostly trumpet and guitar though. I know if I can play an instrument if I can play jazz on it, so trumpet and guitar definitley. Trumpet, drums, guitar, bass. Mostly trumpet and guitar though. I know if I can play an instrument if I can play jazz on it, so trumpet and guitar definitley.
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 1:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Blash

Bass (fretted + fretless, and double/upright), mandolin, banjo, viola, cello, piano, and accordion. Bass (fretted + fretless, and double/upright), mandolin, banjo, viola, cello, piano, and accordion.
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 5:04 AM - Quote - Report!

Skullbolt

Trumpet, guitar, and baritone( :sad: ) Trumpet, guitar, and baritone( :sad: )
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 4:49 AM - Quote - Report!

WhiteStripesIII

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, chanter, mandolin, recorder and blues harp at the moment.. planning on taking up either sax or violin next.. Guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, chanter, mandolin, recorder and blues harp at the moment.. planning on taking up either sax or violin next..
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 12:36 AM - Quote - Report!

mikko_9119

Trumpet, french horn, a little baritone, a little drums, i'm learning piano/keys Trumpet, french horn, a little baritone, a little drums, i'm learning piano/keys
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 3:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Sanctus Ignis

Anything you put in front of me.

My main squeezes are piano and percussion.
Anything you put in front of me.

My main squeezes are piano and percussion.
Posted: May 25, 2008 7:44 PM - Quote - Report!

XmydyingheartX

guitar and clarinet!

=] clarinets pwn
guitar and clarinet!

=] clarinets pwn
Posted: May 28, 2008 6:34 PM - Quote - Report!

homieg89

I own and play a guitar, a ukulelee, and a banjo. A REAL banjo, the old fashion, way, 5 strings. I can also play a piano. you can never have enough different instruments though. Im gonna get a violin next, then an acoustic nylon fretless 12 string, then bongos, and so on. im not really a big fan of wind though, i might get a flute or something. I own and play a guitar, a ukulelee, and a banjo. A REAL banjo, the old fashion, way, 5 strings. I can also play a piano. you can never have enough different instruments though. Im gonna get a violin next, then an acoustic nylon fretless 12 string, then bongos, and so on. im not really a big fan of wind though, i might get a flute or something.
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 1:45 AM - Quote - Report!

Ralbert07

Alto Saxophone FTMFW.

I'm hoping to take a tenor/bari out over the summer, though. And I want to learn how to play piano (Mostly so I can play Synths :D)

I totally just bumped this group...
Alto Saxophone FTMFW.

I'm hoping to take a tenor/bari out over the summer, though. And I want to learn how to play piano (Mostly so I can play Synths :D)

I totally just bumped this group...
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 1:32 AM - Quote - Report!

ReChord

Trumpet, Baritone/euphonium, a little trombone, piano, guitar, bass, Ukulele, Theremin, harmonica, and steel drums (only kind of percussion I know other than piano). Oh, and my friend showed me how to play a little tenor sax, but I only know a few scales and 1 octave of notes, so I don't think that really counts. Trumpet, Baritone/euphonium, a little trombone, piano, guitar, bass, Ukulele, Theremin, harmonica, and steel drums (only kind of percussion I know other than piano). Oh, and my friend showed me how to play a little tenor sax, but I only know a few scales and 1 octave of notes, so I don't think that really counts.
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 3:08 AM - Quote - Report!

frikko666

i play guitar, bass, drums and piano =D i play guitar, bass, drums and piano =D
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 3:56 PM - Quote - Report!

tman555

I play recorder, drums, piano, guitar, bass, mouth harp. I play recorder, drums, piano, guitar, bass, mouth harp.
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 1:54 AM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

piano, harmonica, guitar, bass, drums, ukulele, trumpet, french horn, and alto sax piano, harmonica, guitar, bass, drums, ukulele, trumpet, french horn, and alto sax
Posted: Aug 18, 2010 8:24 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand