Originally named “PAPSMEARS,” PAPSMERTS is a term coined by Sinister Waffle on August 25th, 2011. May that day live in infamy. It is the Pit Action Plan: Successfully Making Exciting and Relevant ThreadS. The name says it all. Our goal is to create an exciting environment for all Pitmonkeys to frolic freely, to engage in exciting threads and sling copious amounts of shit at each other while doing so. As a group we hope to raise the bar on Pit content.
What do you actually do?
Make and support good threads.
What is a good thread?
One that has potential. Stop asking questions.
Is there some sort of outline for making a good thread?
Didn’t I just say to stop asking question? For fuck’s sake. Okay, say you have an idea for a thread. Ask YOURSELF these questions
1. Has it been done within the past six months?
2. Can a large number of puns be made?
3. (Probably important) Is it against the rules?
4. Can some amount of discussion be generated for it? (Really think on that one)
5. Will you be an active part of keeping the thread interesting?
6. I can’t think of anything else right now. But yeah, you get the gist.
How can I make a difference?
HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION? SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF. Just do it, damnit. Now go! Go forth and PAPSMERT!