Paramore Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What song do you like?

thunderscreem

I like them all! loL! =)
I like them all! loL! =)     
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 12:16 AM - Quote - Report!

the1

Cant choose lol Cant choose lol
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 5:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Ex'sAndOh's

Temporary is good. Temporary is good.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 6:07 AM - Quote - Report!

KKING911

crushcrushcrush is I think their only breakthrough song. Hayley needs a better band! She is so talented but she is with the same old pop-punk boys that have no real understanding of harmony.

She's pretty hot too (if I do say so myself)
crushcrushcrush is I think their only breakthrough song. Hayley needs a better band! She is so talented but she is with the same old pop-punk boys that have no real understanding of harmony.

She's pretty hot too (if I do say so myself)
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 2:29 AM - Quote - Report!

barrcode

I love emergency and decoy. I think I like crushcrushcrush a more now that I can play it, it's an awesome song. I love emergency and decoy. I think I like crushcrushcrush a more now that I can play it, it's an awesome song.
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 2:36 PM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

My Heart My Heart
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 4:38 PM - Quote - Report!

heyitsmilloy23

oh my god, this is really hard to choose. i'd say........ All We Know, or pretty much anything from the RIOT album...... but then again i love all their songs. oh my god, this is really hard to choose. i'd say........ All We Know, or pretty much anything from the RIOT album...... but then again i love all their songs.
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 7:03 PM - Quote - Report!

MyImmortal

I haven't heard a bad one so I have to say all of them. I haven't heard a bad one so I have to say all of them.
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 12:55 AM - Quote - Report!

USCpunk88

Pressure, just cause in the video, she gets showered. Pressure, just cause in the video, she gets showered.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 12:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Lorenp

Emergency, acoustic version.

Oh and My Heart live in Anaheim.
Emergency, acoustic version.

Oh and My Heart live in Anaheim.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:49 PM - Quote - Report!

the1

tbh RIOT is shit compared to AWKIF

Has to be said
tbh RIOT is shit compared to AWKIF

Has to be said
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 1:50 PM - Quote - Report!

_InsanitY_

USCpunk88 wrote on Feb 27th, 2008 at 7:48am :
Pressure, just cause in the video, she gets showered.
w0000ttt *rushes to youtube to see*
USCpunk88 wrote on Feb 27th, 2008 at 7:48am :
Pressure, just cause in the video, she gets showered.
w0000ttt *rushes to youtube to see*
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 3:20 PM - Quote - Report!

punk_isntemo12

I'ma have to sayyyy......My Heart and Fences. They is awwesome. I'ma have to sayyyy......My Heart and Fences. They is awwesome.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 7:39 AM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

thats what you get and when it rains.. thats what you get and when it rains..
Posted: May 9, 2008 5:32 AM - Quote - Report!

viky-jbfan

I really like "My Heart" and "Fences" too!
But I love their cover of "Hear You Me" and their demo song "Hello Hello".
I really like "My Heart" and "Fences" too!
But I love their cover of "Hear You Me" and their demo song "Hello Hello".
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 3:15 PM - Quote - Report!

Mcr14

I really like thats what you get and decoy. Some one needs to post a good decoy tab.
If any one wants a good guitar pro version of thats what you get send me your email on my page. : )
I really like thats what you get and decoy. Some one needs to post a good decoy tab.
If any one wants a good guitar pro version of thats what you get send me your email on my page. : )
Posted: Jul 7, 2008 9:44 AM - Quote - Report!

geetar102

THEIR ALL GOOD! THEIR ALL GOOD!
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 8:35 PM - Quote - Report!

theAlts

They're all amazing, but i have to say the one i like the most are Thats What you Get and All We Kow. They're all amazing, but i have to say the one i like the most are Thats What you Get and All We Kow.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 2:32 PM - Quote - Report!

omgitsPaRaMoRe!

I pretty much love the album RIOT!!! but the song pressure rox......the songs my heart, whoa and all we know r awesome 2 I pretty much love the album RIOT!!! but the song pressure rox......the songs my heart, whoa and all we know r awesome 2
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 6:28 PM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

We onced covered my heart..............................It was absoultely the most embarassing night in my entire life! The Vox was so oFFF!!! and the bass started first.lol Everything was fucked up!!!!aaaAAHh!! We onced covered my heart..............................It was absoultely the most embarassing night in my entire life! The Vox was so oFFF!!! and the bass started first.lol Everything was fucked up!!!!aaaAAHh!!
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 12:10 PM - Quote - Report!

padgea7x

Brighter, When it rains, pressure, we are broken, My heart Brighter, When it rains, pressure, we are broken, My heart
Posted: Aug 12, 2008 6:24 PM - Quote - Report!

em!ly

i luv all their songs equally i luv all their songs equally
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 7:35 PM - Quote - Report!

nadinsche1978

I love all songs, and my favourites change from time to time, atm I listen mostly to these songs:
That's what you get, Here we go again, Misery business, When it rains, Emergency
I love all songs, and my favourites change from time to time, atm I listen mostly to these songs:
That's what you get, Here we go again, Misery business, When it rains, Emergency
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:19 PM - Quote - Report!

Mr.Pink101

Misery Buisness, Crushcrushcrush, When It Rains, Emergency, Fences, My Heart, For a Pessamist im pretty optamistic, Never Let this Go, My Hero and Here we Go again.

Top 10 in that order!
Misery Buisness, Crushcrushcrush, When It Rains, Emergency, Fences, My Heart, For a Pessamist im pretty optamistic, Never Let this Go, My Hero and Here we Go again.

Top 10 in that order!
Posted: Nov 2, 2008 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!

em!ly

Mr.Pink101 wrote on Nov 1st, 2008 at 10:42pm :
Misery Buisness, Crushcrushcrush, When It Rains, Emergency, Fences, My Heart, For a Pessamist im pretty optamistic, Never Let this Go, My Hero and Here we Go again.

Top 10 in that order!

awesomeness!!!!! i like them all x
[QUOTE u='Mr.Pink101' d='2008-11-01 22:42:01']Misery Buisness, Crushcrushcrush, When It Rains, Emergency, Fences, My Heart, For a Pessamist im pretty optamistic, Never Let this Go, My Hero and Here we Go again.

Top 10 in that order![/QUOTE]

awesomeness!!!!! i like them all x
Posted: Nov 2, 2008 9:38 PM - Quote - Report!

*rockgirl*

Crushcrushcrush, Decode, Misery Business, MY HERO!!!, Adore, Born for this, Fences... I like them all actually:D Crushcrushcrush, Decode, Misery Business, MY HERO!!!, Adore, Born for this, Fences... I like them all actually:D
Posted: Nov 29, 2008 12:59 AM - Quote - Report!

foreverME

Riot is definately a really good album...I like all of their songs Riot is definately a really good album...I like all of their songs
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 2:34 PM - Quote - Report!

doobidoo

let the flames begin on the final riot!!!... let the flames begin on the final riot!!!...
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 3:12 AM - Quote - Report!

bego__91

I agree with doobidoo let the flames begin on the final riot!.... its amazing I agree with doobidoo let the flames begin on the final riot!.... its amazing
Posted: Feb 15, 2009 4:57 AM - Quote - Report!

aggie

there are so many . . . but i guess emergency and pressure (especialy the acoustic version of pressure) i cant choose between them there are so many . . . but i guess emergency and pressure (especialy the acoustic version of pressure) i cant choose between them
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 5:41 AM - Quote - Report!

skullsguitar24

Paramore has many great songs.
I love decode the only thing I don't like is that they made it the soundtrack to Twilight. I mean wtf?
Paramore has many great songs.
I love decode the only thing I don't like is that they made it the soundtrack to Twilight. I mean wtf?
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 12:51 AM - Quote - Report!

underoathcrazy

DECODE :) DECODE :)
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 11:42 PM - Quote - Report!

Haustinj

That's What You Get
Decode
Crushcrushcrush
Misery Business
Emergency
That's What You Get
Decode
Crushcrushcrush
Misery Business
Emergency
Posted: Mar 16, 2009 3:12 AM - Quote - Report!

simple_guitar

I like them all but I realy really like Let This Go and born Fo This I like them all but I realy really like Let This Go and born Fo This
Posted: Mar 22, 2009 3:00 AM - Quote - Report!

ForeverInUtero

cliche but...
crushcrushcrush
decode
emergency
thats wut you get
MISERY BUISNESS
idk thers def more...
cliche but...
crushcrushcrush
decode
emergency
thats wut you get
MISERY BUISNESS
idk thers def more...
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 10:25 PM - Quote - Report!

MusicMan24

Right now CrushCrushCrush is my favorite Right now CrushCrushCrush is my favorite
Posted: May 2, 2009 2:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Stuck_IN_slowMO

Hmmm My Heart and Let the Flames Begin! Def! Hmmm My Heart and Let the Flames Begin! Def!
Posted: Jun 21, 2009 5:14 AM - Quote - Report!

Sarah-Sapice

Like them all :) Like them all :)
Posted: Jun 21, 2009 1:14 PM - Quote - Report!

theAlts

Have any of you heard Ignorance from the new album Brand New Eyes? 'Cos that's a great song. Have any of you heard Ignorance from the new album Brand New Eyes? 'Cos that's a great song.
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 2:03 PM - Quote - Report!

ePOWsa

Hmm probably Emergency or Let the Flames begin, but I really like them all Hmm probably Emergency or Let the Flames begin, but I really like them all
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 12:15 AM - Quote - Report!

asmineJay

Yeeaaaaah - so glad i could find a group for paramore. Err i really like Decode, let the flames begin and miser business :D add me as friend? Yeeaaaaah - so glad i could find a group for paramore.
Err i really like Decode, let the flames begin and miser business
:D
add me as friend?
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 8:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Mothra

Decode, and Misery Buisness!!!!!!! Decode, and Misery Buisness!!!!!!!
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 5:53 PM - Quote - Report!

MusicMan24

Right now my favorite is probably Ignorance Right now my favorite is probably Ignorance
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 12:40 AM - Quote - Report!

_SMURFY_

Misguided Ghosts :) Misguided Ghosts :)
Posted: Jan 2, 2010 5:34 PM - Quote - Report!

amzly

oooo! Lets see.
Misguided ghosts is the best! then only exeption, fences, let the flames begin, decoy, adore, crushcrushcrush, ok ok i love em all :)
oooo! Lets see. Misguided ghosts is the best! then only exeption, fences, let the flames begin, decoy, adore, crushcrushcrush, ok ok i love em all :)
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 8:24 PM - Quote - Report!

MonkeyBeamer

misguided ghost, the only exception, brick by boring brick, playing god, fences, misery business, that's what you get.............................................
I really can't decide
misguided ghost, the only exception, brick by boring brick, playing god, fences, misery business, that's what you get............................................. I really can't decide
Posted: Aug 2, 2010 10:23 PM - Quote - Report!

LaSeandre

S'gotta be That's What You Get or For A Pessimist. S'gotta be That's What You Get or For A Pessimist.
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 8:40 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand