People Addicted To Monster (PATM)

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Limits

guitartiger

On the sides of normal monster cans it says that u can have a limit of 3 a day, i wonder what would happen if u had 4? also on the sides of xxl's u can have 2 a day and only one bfc (big fucking can) a day, so i thought y not have 3 normals, 2 xxls and one bfc all in one day, there is no restriction against it =) lol no way u cant do that, that would give u some serious heart problems so im not gunna try that and neither r u, ill get mad
On the sides of normal monster cans it says that u can have a limit of 3 a day, i wonder what would happen if u had 4? also on the sides of xxl's u can have 2 a day and only one bfc (big fucking can) a day, so i thought y not have 3 normals, 2 xxls and one bfc all in one day, there is no restriction against it =) lol no way u cant do that, that would give u some serious heart problems so im not gunna try that and neither r u, ill get mad
Posted: May 18, 2008 5:23 PM - Quote - Report!

monsterfreak204

im 13 and when spending the night at a friends house i had 6 1/2 normal monsters it didnt really do anything until i passed out im 13 and when spending the night at a friends house i had 6 1/2 normal monsters it didnt really do anything until i passed out
Posted: Jun 6, 2008 9:23 PM - Quote - Report!

LazySandman

Depends quite a bit on the person drinking the monster... There's more than just the heart issues that can come with drinking too much of it though

(and yeah, depending on your size you can drink or than 3 normals, 2xxls, and a bfc in one day but that'll seriously fuck you over if you try doing it often)
Depends quite a bit on the person drinking the monster... There's more than just the heart issues that can come with drinking too much of it though

(and yeah, depending on your size you can drink or than 3 normals, 2xxls, and a bfc in one day but that'll seriously fuck you over if you try doing it often)
Posted: Oct 25, 2008 11:27 PM - Quote - Report!

Alienepidemic25

I remember in the 6th grade in the locker room maybe 2 minutes b4 gym started, this kid chugged a regular and dude looked so drunk. He couldn't even stand up straight.He complained that he had headaches and everything. That made me believe that it is possible to get drunk from just one regular. That probably means that there are other ways. I like to enjoy mine, so someone try it and tell me how it is. I remember in the 6th grade in the locker room maybe 2 minutes b4 gym started, this kid chugged a regular and dude looked so drunk. He couldn't even stand up straight.He complained that he had headaches and everything. That made me believe that it is possible to get drunk from just one regular. That probably means that there are other ways. I like to enjoy mine, so someone try it and tell me how it is.
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 2:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Harlot Hero

I've had up to about 8 max one day. Nothing really crazy happened. I'm not one of those guys who gets all hyped up on sugar. I just had a really great day that day since Monster Energy is my favorite drink out of anything. I've had up to about 8 max one day. Nothing really crazy happened. I'm not one of those guys who gets all hyped up on sugar. I just had a really great day that day since Monster Energy is my favorite drink out of anything.
Posted: Feb 24, 2011 10:40 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand