People Who Hate People

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Why do you hate people?

xXMetal-HeadXx

Well this one is easy. People are cold and bitter. There more people your around the more people try to impress one another. I would rather be alone any day then have 100 people to talk to. Well this one is easy.  People are cold and bitter.  There more people your around the more people try to impress one another. I would rather be alone any day then have 100 people to talk to.
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 6:23 PM - Quote - Report!

tonedeafidiot

Cause people = shit. Cause people = shit.
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 9:19 PM - Quote - Report!

abifragile

because these days everyone i come across seems to have no brain. you look at them and its like, just a body floating around. fucking ridiculous. everyones just reverted back to their animal instincts. pack mentality. i hate humans. soul-less. because these days everyone i come across seems to have no brain. you look at them and its like, just a body floating around. fucking ridiculous. everyones just reverted back to their animal instincts. pack mentality. i hate humans. soul-less.
Posted: Feb 1, 2009 5:59 AM - Quote - Report!

ry4n23bell

because they are hypocritical enough to say they all hate people, yet unite together to complain about how much they hate people to other people

^^
because they are hypocritical enough to say they all hate people, yet unite together to complain about how much they hate people to other people

^^
Posted: Feb 2, 2009 4:52 PM - Quote - Report!

J hop

cuz they ask too many questions. they're so buggy and annoying they give me headaches, but when im alone im peaceful, relaxed, and i can get stuff done cuz they ask too many questions. they're so buggy and annoying they give me headaches, but when im alone im peaceful, relaxed, and i can get stuff done
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 12:19 AM - Quote - Report!

xXMetal-HeadXx

ry4n23bell wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 at 11:52am :

^^
ya good one buddy....its people like you that are prime examples
[QUOTE u='ry4n23bell' d='2009-02-02 11:52:49']because they are hypocritical enough to say they all hate people, yet unite together to complain about how much they hate people to other people

^^[/QUOTE]ya good one buddy....its people like you that are prime examples
Posted: Mar 11, 2009 9:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Tearcon10

^^
Its true..... and annoying.....

^^

Its true..... and annoying.....
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 7:50 AM - Quote - Report!

House Cat

you guys must be popular at school! you guys must be popular at school!
Posted: Apr 30, 2009 1:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Tearcon10

Yea....... People are so racist and homophobic at school it drives me insane. I hate prejudice of all kinds, there are so few people at school who aren't if it weren't for them i would have probably cracked along time ago. :P Yea.......
People are so racist and homophobic at school it drives me insane.
I hate prejudice of all kinds, there are so few people at school who aren't if it weren't for them i would have probably cracked along time ago. :P
Posted: May 12, 2009 8:14 AM - Quote - Report!

kathie-emma

wats the point in being around people who only pretend to like you and leave you when you need them most......its best to alone wats the point in being around people who only pretend to like you and leave you when you need them most......its best to alone
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 5:15 PM - Quote - Report!

mikeskiboshski

I hate people because hate dwells with in us all. I hate people because hate dwells with in us all.
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 8:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Opethanized

People are savage, animalistic, manufactured products of society. They are shallow, condescending, self-oriented... I also hate blatant ignorance in people, their inability to listen, and their undying willingness to open their mouths. F@%#. I is also natural to hate. One can only pretend to be at harmony with all "brothers and sisters".
There are a handfull of course that have earned my trust and respect.
People are savage, animalistic, manufactured products of society. They are shallow, condescending, self-oriented... I also hate blatant ignorance in people, their inability to listen, and their undying willingness to open their mouths. F@%#. I is also natural to hate. One can only pretend to be at harmony with all "brothers and sisters". There are a handfull of course that have earned my trust and respect.
Posted: Nov 3, 2010 12:17 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand