P. E. T. A. (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Vegitarians

Metal4themasses

I hate how my sis cant eat meat without throwing up and thinkin of pigs being slaughtered. What do you think of vegitarians? I hate how my sis cant eat meat without throwing up and thinkin of pigs being slaughtered. What do you think of vegitarians?
Posted: Jan 30, 2010 4:37 PM - Quote - Report!

BillCherryJr

Vegetarian is a misnomer. You are not truly a vegetarian unless you also eliminate all animal products from your lifestyle and become a vegan.

I know it is a heated subject. Many vegans feel very passionately about their choice. As a vegan myself, I am annoyed by the preachy militant ALF types. Even though i do understand and even agree with their rationale (but not their tactics). However, it is not my place to tell you what you should or should not eat.
Vegans do taste better. We are organic and free of chemicals. So when the aliens come to harvest planet earth, we vegans will be more expensive because all you omnivores will be tainted with disease and sickness.
Rob Zombie is a Vegetarian, by the way.
Vegetarian is a misnomer. You are not truly a vegetarian unless you also eliminate all animal products from your lifestyle and become a vegan. I know it is a heated subject. Many vegans feel very passionately about their choice. As a vegan myself, I am annoyed by the preachy militant ALF types. Even though i do understand and even agree with their rationale (but not their tactics). However, it is not my place to tell you what you should or should not eat. Vegans do taste better. We are organic and free of chemicals. So when the aliens come to harvest planet earth, we vegans will be more expensive because all you omnivores will be tainted with disease and sickness. Rob Zombie is a Vegetarian, by the way.
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 4:23 PM - Quote - Report!

Firering56

Beef has protiens that NO veg or Fruit has. Pork has FAT that has PROTIENS!
Fried Pork skins are Healthier then eating Fruits!

Because "You omnivores wil be tainted with disease and sickness"?

i dont think your a very smart guy. ever heard of CITRUS? thats a chemical.
Oh and another thing. Chemicals in FRUITS AND VEGITABLES cause Breast cancer. or mabey a Vegan like you wouldnt know that. and by the way, theres a BIG difference in Vegitarians and Vegans

Vegetarians do not eat meat, and depending upon their morals or preferences, may or may not eat eggs or dairy. Most commonly, they do eat eggs and dairy.

Vegans do not consume, use, or buy any product derived from animals, including eggs, milk, honey, leather, wool, beeswax, and anything dyed red, in case it's an insect based dye.

Nutritionally, the only difference is that vegans need to take a B12 and amino acid supplement, since they have no dietary source of these nutrients.

You can get all the nutrients you need on a lacto-ovo (eggs and milk) vegetarian diet without supplements.

BTW Deer Fat is used in MOST soap bars and soap products.

So you can just go and be another dirty hippie.
Beef has protiens that NO veg or Fruit has. Pork has FAT that has PROTIENS! Fried Pork skins are Healthier then eating Fruits! Because "You omnivores wil be tainted with disease and sickness"? i dont think your a very smart guy. ever heard of CITRUS? thats a chemical. Oh and another thing. Chemicals in FRUITS AND VEGITABLES cause Breast cancer. or mabey a Vegan like you wouldnt know that. and by the way, theres a BIG difference in Vegitarians and Vegans Vegetarians do not eat meat, and depending upon their morals or preferences, may or may not eat eggs or dairy. Most commonly, they do eat eggs and dairy. Vegans do not consume, use, or buy any product derived from animals, including eggs, milk, honey, leather, wool, beeswax, and anything dyed red, in case it's an insect based dye. Nutritionally, the only difference is that vegans need to take a B12 and amino acid supplement, since they have no dietary source of these nutrients. You can get all the nutrients you need on a lacto-ovo (eggs and milk) vegetarian diet without supplements. BTW Deer Fat is used in MOST soap bars and soap products. So you can just go and be another dirty hippie.
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 9:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Firering56

BillCherryJr wrote on Jan 31st, 2010 at 11:23am :
Vegetarian is a misnomer. You are not truly a vegetarian unless you also eliminate all animal products from your lifestyle and become a vegan. I know it is a heated subject. Many vegans feel very passionately about their choice. As a vegan myself, I am annoyed by the preachy militant ALF types. Even though i do understand and even agree with their rationale (but not their tactics). However, it is not my place to tell you what you should or should not eat. Vegans do taste better. We are organic and free of chemicals. So when the aliens come to harvest planet earth, we vegans will be more expensive because all you omnivores will be tainted with disease and sickness. Rob Zombie is a Vegetarian, by the way.

Yea, im sure after directing all those movies, id be a veggy burger too
[QUOTE u='BillCherryJr' d='2010-01-31 11:23:25']Vegetarian is a misnomer. You are not truly a vegetarian unless you also eliminate all animal products from your lifestyle and become a vegan. I know it is a heated subject. Many vegans feel very passionately about their choice. As a vegan myself, I am annoyed by the preachy militant ALF types. Even though i do understand and even agree with their rationale (but not their tactics). However, it is not my place to tell you what you should or should not eat. Vegans do taste better. We are organic and free of chemicals. So when the aliens come to harvest planet earth, we vegans will be more expensive because all you omnivores will be tainted with disease and sickness. Rob Zombie is a Vegetarian, by the way.[/QUOTE] Yea, im sure after directing all those movies, id be a veggy burger too
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 9:31 PM - Quote - Report!

BillCherryJr

Well, thanks for that. I suppose I am not a very smart guy. After all, I am a vegan. right? I guess this was the wrong group/thread to post in for my first experience here. I just couldn't resist. i spent lots of time arguing this with many people in the past already. I was trying to be tongue in cheek, but I guess the subtle nuances of everday in person conversation get lost over the internet.

For what it is worth,... I have been a vegan for over a year and am very healthy for it. As a guy who is 46 years old, I have no hemorrhoids, do not suffer from erectile dysfunction and have virtually no body fat. I practice martial arts and am in much better shape than every guy i know who is in my age range. They even admit to it.

The truth is I could care less what you or anybody else eats. I just sort of find it annoying and amusing at the same time how people get so worked over this issue. Its like the gay thing. I could care less. But a lot of folks get all bent out of shape over that too.

Now then,... thanks for responding. today is classical guitar day for me and i have to go sharpen my nails. Not to rip open a carcass,... but to rip up my guitar strings.

Peace.
Well, thanks for that. I suppose I am not a very smart guy. After all, I am a vegan. right? I guess this was the wrong group/thread to post in for my first experience here. I just couldn't resist. i spent lots of time arguing this with many people in the past already. I was trying to be tongue in cheek, but I guess the subtle nuances of everday in person conversation get lost over the internet. For what it is worth,... I have been a vegan for over a year and am very healthy for it. As a guy who is 46 years old, I have no hemorrhoids, do not suffer from erectile dysfunction and have virtually no body fat. I practice martial arts and am in much better shape than every guy i know who is in my age range. They even admit to it. The truth is I could care less what you or anybody else eats. I just sort of find it annoying and amusing at the same time how people get so worked over this issue. Its like the gay thing. I could care less. But a lot of folks get all bent out of shape over that too. Now then,... thanks for responding. today is classical guitar day for me and i have to go sharpen my nails. Not to rip open a carcass,... but to rip up my guitar strings. Peace.
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 10:26 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand