The Pick Gnome Hunters

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

worst pick gnome robbery

Vampire 255

hey all
wats the worst pick gnome robbery 2 happen 2 u?

mine was wen all my picks got robbed (good thing i play bass :D)
hey all
wats the worst pick gnome robbery 2 happen 2 u?

mine was wen all my picks got robbed (good thing i play bass :D)
Posted: Sep 8, 2008 3:46 PM - Quote - Report!

metalxmania198

i have a large band of pick gnomes that have infested my house for too long. they are fed up with picks and have moved onto my tuner. they have yet to find an adaquite place to hide it, but i know they have something diabolical planned i have a large band of pick gnomes that have infested my house for too long. they are fed up with picks and have moved onto my tuner. they have yet to find an adaquite place to hide it, but i know they have something diabolical planned
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 12:55 AM - Quote - Report!

Zolom

I was given a pick at a Wicked Wisdom gig, granted Wicked Wisdom suck my balls but the pick was excellent. It was twice the size of a regular pick, bright blue and had grooves cut into both edges so i could make that godawful grating sliding noise i so love. Those little bastards must pay for their crimes!! I was given a pick at a Wicked Wisdom gig, granted Wicked Wisdom suck my balls but the pick was excellent. It was twice the size of a regular pick, bright blue and had grooves cut into both edges so i could make that godawful grating sliding noise i so love. Those little bastards must pay for their crimes!!
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 10:10 PM - Quote - Report!

Jhachey22

i had all my picks on one of those little black pick holders on the back of my guitars neck, and those bastards stole them all and gave them to all the other guitarists at the concert. them bitches gotta pay!!!! i had all my picks on one of those little black pick holders on the back of my guitars neck, and those bastards stole them all and gave them to all the other guitarists at the concert. them bitches gotta pay!!!!
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 5:37 PM - Quote - Report!

IRISH_PUNK13

THEY TOOK ALL MY JAZZ 3S AND GAVE EM 2 THERE FUKKIN FRENDS SO HTEY CAN TAUNT ME WHEN EVER I GO TO PLAY...BASTARDS THEY TOOK ALL MY JAZZ 3S AND GAVE EM 2 THERE FUKKIN FRENDS SO HTEY CAN TAUNT ME WHEN EVER I GO TO PLAY...BASTARDS
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 3:33 AM - Quote - Report!

jeremessmore

they stole all of my flip picks, but they still have yet to get their grubby little gnome hands on my clayton .80mm triangle pick my jimi hendrix picks or my hard rock cafe picks, bastards i liked the flip picks they stole all of my flip picks, but they still have yet to get their grubby little gnome hands on my clayton .80mm triangle pick my jimi hendrix picks or my hard rock cafe picks, bastards i liked the flip picks
Posted: Oct 12, 2008 2:50 PM - Quote - Report!

Invader Jim

Those cuntscabs stole my lucky pink Fender Heavy pick. It was the pick I learned to play guitar with. Then I found it, broken in half...:sad:

:'(
Those cuntscabs stole my lucky pink Fender Heavy pick. It was the pick I learned to play guitar with. Then I found it, broken in half...:sad:

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 9:56 PM - Quote - Report!

6_Feet_Below

Invader Jim wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 at 4:56pm :

same story only with a Fender Island Medium. i still love those picks
those bag of dicks stole a whole box of em
[QUOTE u='Invader Jim' d='2008-10-14 16:56:35']Those cuntscabs stole my lucky pink Fender Heavy pick. It was the pick I learned to play guitar with. Then I found it, broken in half...:sad:

:'([/QUOTE]

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 11:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Invader Jim

Those are the ones I meant (didn't know they were called "Island"...) :eek: Were yours transparent pink? Those are the ones I meant (didn't know they were called "Island"...) :eek: Were yours transparent pink?
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 1:57 AM - Quote - Report!

The4thHorsemen

they stole like 4 Jazz III Ultex's! I only have 2 left :( they stole like 4 Jazz III Ultex's! I only have 2 left :(
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 7:55 AM - Quote - Report!

Corruption

I went out to the local guitar store and bought 100 picks! For 25 dollars

Like 25 picks went missing

SO, where i had all the picks, I replaced then with broken picks, I guess the pick gnomes were pissed cuz they took the broken picks, and the other 70 some good picks, cuz i used about 5.
I went out to the local guitar store and bought 100 picks! For 25 dollars

Like 25 picks went missing

SO, where i had all the picks, I replaced then with broken picks, I guess the pick gnomes were pissed cuz they took the broken picks, and the other 70 some good picks, cuz i used about 5.
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 2:39 AM - Quote - Report!

JoyHayree

I collected picks and had a special little tin just for them. I had them in shapes of skulls and with ufo's on them and all sort of cool shit. Then gahd damned pick gnomes took that tin and I haven't seen it since. I'm under the sneaking suspision that they hired my mom as the secret pick assasin. :(. I collected picks and had a special little tin just for them. I had them in shapes of skulls and with ufo's on them and all sort of cool shit. Then gahd damned pick gnomes took that tin and I haven't seen it since. I'm under the sneaking suspision that they hired my mom as the secret pick assasin. :(.
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 1:04 AM - Quote - Report!

-=Croatoan=-

They took an unopened packet of several brand new tortex .88s without so much as a formal declaration of war. Small skirmishes over individual picks are natural but a full new packet... THIS MEANS WAR!!!! They took an unopened packet of several brand new tortex .88s without so much as a formal declaration of war. Small skirmishes over individual picks are natural but a full new packet... THIS MEANS WAR!!!!
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 3:04 AM - Quote - Report!

Life Is Brutal

Just today I lost my favorite sweeping/alternate picking/economy picking pick that I had been using for months and had grown accustom to...Sure, it was basically a circle, but it was the best pick Ive used in a long time...
Ive got this nice pointy one, but its not the same. It'll never be the same. :(
Just today I lost my favorite sweeping/alternate picking/economy picking pick that I had been using for months and had grown accustom to...Sure, it was basically a circle, but it was the best pick Ive used in a long time...
Ive got this nice pointy one, but its not the same. It'll never be the same. :(
Posted: Nov 17, 2008 4:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Fat-bastard0603

They robbed me a 50-pick pack. They robbed me a 50-pick pack.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 2:10 AM - Quote - Report!

SGRocker400

i had a tin for ma picks and i watched them dissappear one by one
little shitheads like to give em back after i buy more too
i had a tin for ma picks and i watched them dissappear one by one
little shitheads like to give em back after i buy more too
Posted: Jan 9, 2009 12:24 AM - Quote - Report!

Shrub74

I taped a sack of about 100 picks to the roof (I thought Pick Gnomes couldn't climb walls) and they stole them all. Even part of the sack. :(
I actually cried...
I taped a sack of about 100 picks to the roof (I thought Pick Gnomes couldn't climb walls) and they stole them all. Even part of the sack. :(
I actually cried...
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 12:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Insanitydenied

Every pick i've ever had, which is abouit 500-600. I'm down to about 1 decent pick. Every pick i've ever had, which is abouit 500-600. I'm down to about 1 decent pick.
Posted: Mar 21, 2009 2:15 PM - Quote - Report!

divinorum69

They stole my pick, taht was played by EVH..... They stole my pick, taht was played by EVH.....
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 3:20 AM - Quote - Report!

dubstar92

They stole my guitar... They stole my guitar...
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 1:02 AM - Quote - Report!

slipknot1991

they stole my Trans Siberian Orchestra autographed Pick. they stole my Trans Siberian Orchestra autographed Pick.
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 1:15 PM - Quote - Report!

David_Bowie=GOD

they stole my donald duck pick they stole my donald duck pick
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 4:51 PM - Quote - Report!

metal man1234

once i had so many pics i could almost swim in them but then in less than a week they stole all of them ----> i will personally kill all of them once i had so many pics i could almost swim in them but then in less than a week they stole all of them ----> i will personally kill all of them
Posted: Apr 26, 2009 4:18 AM - Quote - Report!

ArmyofAngels

They steal picks from the box I keep them in. They're taunting me. I know it. It's on. It's time for war. They steal picks from the box I keep them in. They're taunting me. I know it.
It's on. It's time for war.
Posted: May 2, 2009 6:25 AM - Quote - Report!

masterofmetal30

i set a trap that had all my dads picks in it and they took all of em plus my stash in my locker at school i set a trap that had all my dads picks in it and they took all of em plus my stash in my locker at school
Posted: May 11, 2009 4:07 PM - Quote - Report!

tukk04

6_Feet_Below wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 at 6:26pm :

Those Fender Picks are GOD! i love 'em but the damn creatures keep stealing them! they shall die! :angry:
6_Feet_Below wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 at 6:26pm :

Those Fender Picks are GOD! i love 'em but the damn creatures keep stealing them!
they shall die! :angry:
Posted: May 21, 2009 6:49 PM - Quote - Report!

swaggerman

i had a 10 pack of jazz IIIs and they stole the whole damn pack from under my desk leg... the bastards are STRONG!!
dubstar92 wrote on Mar 26th, 2009 at 8:02pm :
They stole my guitar...
this is a whole other game here.... let us all pray that it was an isolated incident....
i had a 10 pack of jazz IIIs and they stole the whole damn pack from under my desk leg... the bastards are STRONG!!
dubstar92 wrote on Mar 26th, 2009 at 8:02pm :
They stole my guitar...

this is a whole other game here....
let us all pray that it was an isolated incident....
Posted: Jun 19, 2009 4:50 AM - Quote - Report!

vinc3nt

I had one pick that i cherished. I'm talking, a pick which i would use every day, always. Never used anything else. Then one day, it disappears. I've lost hope of ever finding, it again, i moved house. I had one pick that i cherished. I'm talking, a pick which i would use every day, always. Never used anything else. Then one day, it disappears. I've lost hope of ever finding, it again, i moved house.
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 8:38 AM - Quote - Report!

Pat_s1t

They stole a whole tin of a dozen Snarling Dog's Brain Picks from me once... Still haven't recovered them. They stole a whole tin of a dozen Snarling Dog's Brain Picks from me once...

Still haven't recovered them.
Posted: Jun 27, 2009 6:40 PM - Quote - Report!

desadaphas

Those bastards! They've stolen the pick i got from Asis Nasseri on the Haggard concert! Those bastards! They've stolen the pick i got from Asis Nasseri on the Haggard concert!
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 9:54 PM - Quote - Report!

jimmyled

I had special edition Jazz III's, the best picks I've ever had, and they took them all! And they're not selling those any more! *cries* And I always like drop my pick accidentaly, and I can see where it is, but when I go to pick it up, it just disappears! I had special edition Jazz III's, the best picks I've ever had, and they took them all! And they're not selling those any more! *cries*
And I always like drop my pick accidentaly, and I can see where it is, but when I go to pick it up, it just disappears!
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Mr.Pink101

I had a pack of 20 Identicle Fender Heavy's in Pearl. its been 2 months. I have none. FML! I had a pack of 20 Identicle Fender Heavy's in Pearl.
its been 2 months.
I have none.
FML!
Posted: Jul 7, 2009 1:26 AM - Quote - Report!

7leafvacation

I leave my picks on tables and shiz but those little turd twats grab em and throw em to my dogs like theyre effin bones. I think they just like the pain it puts my dogs through when it comes out the other end. those little bastard gnomes are mean I leave my picks on tables and shiz but those little turd twats grab em and throw em to my dogs like theyre effin bones. I think they just like the pain it puts my dogs through when it comes out the other end. those little bastard gnomes are mean
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 11:36 AM - Quote - Report!

Ibanezskater20

They stole all my Ultex 1.0. They told me they liked the rhino, I turned my back and woooooshh! GONE! Stupid female gnomes! They stole all my Ultex 1.0. They told me they liked the rhino, I turned my back and woooooshh! GONE! Stupid female gnomes!
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 7:05 AM - Quote - Report!

Baraga

I always managed to catch my tortexes in time, but one day, i accidentally dropped one... still havent seen it to this day... I always managed to catch my tortexes in time, but one day, i accidentally dropped one... still havent seen it to this day...
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 2:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Riffofthebeast

They stole my lucky pick. i had this pick since i first got my guitar, i learned so much with it and thye fucking stole it !!! but they much have dropped it or something because i found it like a month later. They stole my lucky pick. i had this pick since i first got my guitar, i learned so much with it and thye fucking stole it !!! but they much have dropped it or something because i found it like a month later.
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 3:14 AM - Quote - Report!

tomislav12

I had a box full of Dunlop picks in my desk and they vanished without a trace? I had a box full of Dunlop picks in my desk and they vanished without a trace?
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 6:08 PM - Quote - Report!

dustnbones316

They seem to somehow get into my wallet and steal the ones I have in there. I hate that cause then I look like an idiot when I'm on the go and have no picks. They seem to somehow get into my wallet and steal the ones I have in there. I hate that cause then I look like an idiot when I'm on the go and have no picks.
Posted: Sep 4, 2009 5:20 AM - Quote - Report!

PnT

Luckily, gnomes haven't been stealing my pics, but I bet they're making some big plan to steal all of them at once. And God knows how many picks they've already stole from me, in the past. Luckily, gnomes haven't been stealing my pics, but I bet they're making some big plan to steal all of them at once.

And God knows how many picks they've already stole from me, in the past.
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 2:00 PM - Quote - Report!

Dio10101

2 packs of fender mediums over the course of 3 days. 2 packs of fender mediums over the course of 3 days.
Posted: Sep 14, 2009 1:47 AM - Quote - Report!

new yardbird 9

They took my Marshall half stack and all the booze I had in my fridge. They took my Marshall half stack and all the booze I had in my fridge.
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 3:14 PM - Quote - Report!

Dempsey68

i've recently been the victim of a heinous theft of a trigger capo, a titanium pick, a thumb pick and a jazzIII pick... bastards! i've recently been the victim of a heinous theft of a trigger capo, a titanium pick, a thumb pick and a jazzIII pick... bastards!
Posted: Mar 15, 2013 7:46 PM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

My gnomes are just plain evil an teases me all the time. I sit in my room and play, and just for a couple of minutes lay my pick down, then it's gone. So I start searching for it for a while, and when I (after a while) start to swear it finally shows up again. My gnomes are just plain evil an teases me all the time. I sit in my room and play, and just for a couple of minutes lay my pick down, then it's gone. So I start searching for it for a while, and when I (after a while) start to swear it finally shows up again.
Posted: Mar 27, 2013 3:34 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand