The Pick Gnome Hunters

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Pick Gnome Lair Locations

cho0onger

Does anyone know the location of any Pick Gnome Lairs? For I have a batallion of girl scouts armed to the teeth with foam bats and hello kitty handbags to take them out! Does anyone know the location of any Pick Gnome Lairs? For I have a batallion of girl scouts armed to the teeth with foam bats and hello kitty handbags to take them out!
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 3:08 AM - Quote - Report!

Invader Jim

:haha:

Sadly, I have not yet found my pick gnomes' lair. I'm beginning to think it's within the innards of my arcade machine...
:haha:

Sadly, I have not yet found my pick gnomes' lair. I'm beginning to think it's within the innards of my arcade machine...
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 8:24 PM - Quote - Report!

The4thHorsemen

I don't know where their lair is, but I've found that common hiding places are:

The drier and washing machine.

The sock drawer.

Under rugs (if you have any).

Under the keyboard.

Inside acoustic guitars.

In the couch cushions.

Under the coffee table.

of course, they have to have tons more hiding places that I've never discovered because even though I regularly check all of these places I still have tons of picks that I never found.
I don't know where their lair is, but I've found that common hiding places are:

The drier and washing machine.

The sock drawer.

Under rugs (if you have any).

Under the keyboard.

Inside acoustic guitars.

In the couch cushions.

Under the coffee table.

of course, they have to have tons more hiding places that I've never discovered because even though I regularly check all of these places I still have tons of picks that I never found.
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 8:02 AM - Quote - Report!

Invader Jim

What about the inside of arcade machine cabinets? Mine weighs like 400 pounds and I can't move it b/c it's squeezed between 2 walls and a bed... What about the inside of arcade machine cabinets? Mine weighs like 400 pounds and I can't move it b/c it's squeezed between 2 walls and a bed...
Posted: Oct 29, 2008 3:15 AM - Quote - Report!

ssboarder828

i havent found a lair yet, but they do tend to leave them in my bed or under them. maybe for other pick gnomes to carry off the the lair. maybe my bed is like some kind of checkpoint? i havent found a lair yet, but they do tend to leave them in my bed or under them. maybe for other pick gnomes to carry off the the lair. maybe my bed is like some kind of checkpoint?
Posted: Nov 28, 2008 3:36 AM - Quote - Report!

metalxmania198

i believe the location to be somewhere within the confines of my golden retriever... however its a proven fact that they were spawned in the original layer, now known as "the nest" somewhere in central south america i believe the location to be somewhere within the confines of my golden retriever... however its a proven fact that they were spawned in the original layer, now known as "the nest" somewhere in central south america
Posted: Nov 29, 2008 4:16 AM - Quote - Report!

Taniel_24

I think they're hiding in my ventilation system... I think they're hiding in my ventilation system...
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 5:42 AM - Quote - Report!

xorg3

metalxmania198 wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 at 11:16pm :
i believe the location to be somewhere within the confines of my golden retriever...

hahaha lmao
[QUOTE u='metalxmania198' d='2008-11-28 23:16:32']i believe the location to be somewhere within the confines of my golden retriever...[/QUOTE]
hahaha lmao
Posted: Dec 7, 2008 11:14 PM - Quote - Report!

Bubbles516

Inside the acoustic eh? Been noticing its been a little heavier lately. Bastards. Inside the acoustic eh? Been noticing its been a little heavier lately. Bastards.
Posted: Dec 25, 2008 4:45 AM - Quote - Report!

JacobTheMe

Guys I found one. In my wood shed in the back yard. There is hundreds of the little bastards. I can't take them all alone. I need support. Guys I found one. In my wood shed in the back yard. There is hundreds of the little bastards. I can't take them all alone. I need support.
Posted: Jan 24, 2009 3:41 AM - Quote - Report!

sglover34479

Well their lairs move. I usually find their lairs where I left my pick. Well their lairs move. I usually find their lairs where I left my pick.
Posted: Jan 27, 2009 9:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Patrick L

from what ive learnt they've created a lair in the box to my Power Rangers racing set under my bed from what ive learnt they've created a lair in the box to my Power Rangers racing set under my bed
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 2:43 AM - Quote - Report!

Pencil Man

The4thHorsemen wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 at 3:02am :

Inside acoustic guitars.

Oh My God! No Freaking Wonder.
[QUOTE u='The4thHorsemen' d='2008-10-28 03:02:22']
Inside acoustic guitars.[/QUOTE]
 Oh My God! No Freaking Wonder.
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 3:10 AM - Quote - Report!

Shrub74

I found a small mini-lair once...
I checked under a large cloth-like cloth and found 7 picks and 3 gnomes were under there but ran away behind my bookcase...
I check but they'd disappeared... I'm growing suspicious.
I found a small mini-lair once...
I checked under a large cloth-like cloth and found 7 picks and 3 gnomes were under there but ran away behind my bookcase...
I check but they'd disappeared... I'm growing suspicious.
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 12:24 PM - Quote - Report!

_Sanitarium_

I found 2 picks under my dryer today, I think they like it there cause it's been cold lately and the dryer's almost always warm.... I found 2 picks under my dryer today, I think they like it there cause it's been cold lately and the dryer's almost always warm....
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 6:16 AM - Quote - Report!

dubstar92

After much scouting I believe I found some key lairs. Locations circled in red.
Click for map
After much scouting I believe I found some key lairs. Locations circled in red.
Click for map
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 1:25 AM - Quote - Report!

swaggerman

I think i found my lair, it's under my fridge and i think they teamed up with my cats I think i found my lair, it's under my fridge and i think they teamed up with my cats
Posted: May 6, 2009 7:45 PM - Quote - Report!

masterofmetal30

they are probably in my guitar repair tool thing or my tool box they are probably in my guitar repair tool thing or my tool box
Posted: May 11, 2009 4:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Riffofthebeast

i think mines probably hiding in the woods befind my house. i think mines probably hiding in the woods befind my house.
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 3:19 AM - Quote - Report!

CoolGreenApple

I think one has spawned where I accidentally threw my last pick... I think one has spawned where I accidentally threw my last pick...
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 6:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Baraga

I think i found out a place where they build their nests...... Inside the guitars bags and cases I think i found out a place where they build their nests...... Inside the guitars bags and cases
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 4:09 PM - Quote - Report!

ExtremeMetalFTW

They have had hiding places under my television and stereo-system. They have had hiding places under my television and stereo-system.
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 10:12 PM - Quote - Report!

brndnstffrd

idk how, but when I opened up my speaker cab to look at the speaker to change it, there was like 7 picks in there... The odd part is that its a closed back cab so idk how they got in there idk how, but when I opened up my speaker cab to look at the speaker to change it, there was like 7 picks in there... The odd part is that its a closed back cab so idk how they got in there
Posted: Aug 14, 2009 5:12 AM - Quote - Report!

Baraga

brndnstffrd wrote on Aug 14th, 2009 at 12:12am :
idk how, but when I opened up my speaker cab to look at the speaker to change it, there was like 7 picks in there... The odd part is that its a closed back cab so idk how they got in there
Peak of the nest?
brndnstffrd wrote on Aug 14th, 2009 at 12:12am :
idk how, but when I opened up my speaker cab to look at the speaker to change it, there was like 7 picks in there... The odd part is that its a closed back cab so idk how they got in there

Peak of the nest?
Posted: Aug 20, 2009 1:53 PM - Quote - Report!

tomislav12

man, these pick gnomes sure are clever at hiding lairs.

i found these:

In my printer (the paper holder)

In my PSP's UMD drive (?!)

Near a headphone speaker

In a subwoofer (that's why some thing was ratlling inside
inside of it)

In a shoe

Behind posters

Still searching...
man, these pick gnomes sure are clever at hiding lairs.

i found these:

In my printer (the paper holder)

In my PSP's UMD drive (?!)

Near a headphone speaker

In a subwoofer (that's why some thing was ratlling inside
inside of it)

In a shoe

Behind posters

Still searching...
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 6:23 PM - Quote - Report!

XxShadow19

found a few lairs:

in between the mattress and box-spring of my bed

inside the cutout in the back of my spider III 120
behind my license in my wallet

inside my computer case

inside my weight-lifting gloves...

my ash tray in my car is a goldmine, i swear these gnomes are living off all of my spare change

vacuum cleaner

between my keyboard and screen of my laptop

my camping gear...

and

between the battery case and the cover of my phone?!

this madness has to stop... my brain picks are the key to me playing... i think those who finger pick are the gnome hunters who gave up...

i am currently the van helsing of pick gnomes
found a few lairs:

in between the mattress and box-spring of my bed

inside the cutout in the back of my spider III 120
behind my license in my wallet

inside my computer case

inside my weight-lifting gloves...

my ash tray in my car is a goldmine, i swear these gnomes are living off all of my spare change

vacuum cleaner

between my keyboard and screen of my laptop

my camping gear...

and

between the battery case and the cover of my phone?!

this madness has to stop... my brain picks are the key to me playing... i think those who finger pick are the gnome hunters who gave up...

i am currently the van helsing of pick gnomes
Posted: Sep 14, 2009 2:23 AM - Quote - Report!

7leafvacation

my pick gnomes r evil, one little basterd gnome thinks its a good idea to hide picks in my phone, its a slide phone so he shoves it inbetween the two pieces and now the camera doesnt work.

Another one steals them then breaks them in half.

I think i mighta pissed them off when i cleaned up my room a bit and now their gettin back at me
my pick gnomes r evil, one little basterd gnome thinks its a good idea to hide picks in my phone, its a slide phone so he shoves it inbetween the two pieces and now the camera doesnt work.

Another one steals them then breaks them in half.

I think i mighta pissed them off when i cleaned up my room a bit and now their gettin back at me
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 8:30 PM - Quote - Report!

Guitarfailwin

My pick gnomes always snatch 'em from inside my acoustic guitar whenever I'm strumming. My pick gnomes always snatch 'em from inside my acoustic guitar whenever I'm strumming.
Posted: Sep 17, 2009 4:51 PM - Quote - Report!

Bostonrocks

They love the underside of the drier... They love the underside of the drier...
Posted: Oct 17, 2009 5:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Aerokizzombie

I havent hound em yet, but they took about 30 picks in the last 6 months I havent hound em yet, but they took about 30 picks in the last 6 months
Posted: Oct 17, 2009 7:34 PM - Quote - Report!

sherry07

In between my piano keys. The last time the guy came to tune the piano, i found no less than 4 picks down there. No joke In between my piano keys. The last time the guy came to tune the piano, i found no less than 4 picks down there. No joke
Posted: Oct 23, 2010 5:13 AM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

the dryer -__- the dryer -__-
Posted: Oct 23, 2010 6:02 AM - Quote - Report!

brokenlinks

they have a huge nest inside the wall behind my computer desk! its about 10 by 10 inches! they have a huge nest inside the wall behind my computer desk! its about 10 by 10 inches!
Posted: Jan 9, 2011 3:59 AM - Quote - Report!

NathanRobbins

the other day i found a goodly sized lair with about ten picks. i was pleased but half of them were shaved down.

Already been stated but dryers and laundry rooms are a good place to start ;)
-happy hunting
the other day i found a goodly sized lair with about ten picks. i was pleased but half of them were shaved down. Already been stated but dryers and laundry rooms are a good place to start ;) -happy hunting
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 5:23 AM - Quote - Report!

MaddMann274

My pocket. T_T My pocket. T_T
Posted: Jun 16, 2011 7:31 PM - Quote - Report!

technoguyx

Under my bed. :P Under my bed. :P
Posted: Jun 17, 2011 3:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Controlpanel

found 3 picks under the seat of my truck yesterday...All in one little corner, under the bracing no less...sneaky bastards... found 3 picks under the seat of my truck yesterday...All in one little corner, under the bracing no less...sneaky bastards...
Posted: Mar 29, 2012 6:28 PM - Quote - Report!

PsiGuy60

Found about 10 in the dryer at one time. All of them completely f*cked up and unusable.

Have also located an apparent lair inside the back of my amplifier.
Somehow one also ended up between my matress and boxspring... How does that even happen?
Found about 10 in the dryer at one time. All of them completely f*cked up and unusable. Have also located an apparent lair inside the back of my amplifier. Somehow one also ended up between my matress and boxspring... How does that even happen?
Posted: Mar 31, 2012 5:42 PM - Quote - Report!

rocknroll93

when I was working at the car wreckers I would find them there all the time..
now im working in a music store, that is pretty commonplace..
I find them at venues like a month after I play there...
when I was working at the car wreckers I would find them there all the time.. now im working in a music store, that is pretty commonplace.. I find them at venues like a month after I play there...
Posted: Apr 2, 2012 4:05 AM - Quote - Report!

new yardbird 9

They are in the air vents. They are in the air vents.
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 3:06 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand