The Pick Gnome Hunters

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What else do they take

Aerokizzombie

Ive been seeing them running off with my hair tyes and slides constantly too Ive been seeing them running off with my hair tyes and slides constantly too
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 10:01 PM - Quote - Report!

nickdohle

Ive lost a slide, a whole pack of strings, and my 9 volt batteries. Damn gnomes. Ive lost a slide, a whole pack of strings, and my 9 volt batteries. Damn gnomes.
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 4:39 AM - Quote - Report!

brndnstffrd

Packs of strings and floyd rose arms Packs of strings and floyd rose arms
Posted: Aug 14, 2009 5:13 AM - Quote - Report!

Baraga

They've only gotten my picks, but who knows... maybe they'll steal something more. Good thing i only buy string packs when i need to replace my strings They've only gotten my picks, but who knows... maybe they'll steal something more. Good thing i only buy string packs when i need to replace my strings
Posted: Aug 17, 2009 4:18 PM - Quote - Report!

qsceszxdwa

Girlfriend. Girlfriend.
Posted: Aug 17, 2009 5:14 PM - Quote - Report!

Baraga

qsceszxdwa wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 at 12:14pm :
Girlfriend.
haha
qsceszxdwa wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 at 12:14pm :
Girlfriend.

haha
Posted: Aug 20, 2009 1:52 PM - Quote - Report!

CoolGreenApple

They stole my slide. It didn't fit my finger though. They stole my slide. It didn't fit my finger though.
Posted: Aug 24, 2009 5:33 AM - Quote - Report!

brndnstffrd

I was going to post saying that they stole one of my floyd rose arms, but then i looked at the other posts and saw that they stole it before... Fuckers are getting greedy now I was going to post saying that they stole one of my floyd rose arms, but then i looked at the other posts and saw that they stole it before... Fuckers are getting greedy now
Posted: Oct 22, 2010 3:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Dempsey68

i had a capo robbed off me the other day... bastards! one of my tuners went missing a while ago too come to think of it, i had to go out and buy another one... i had a capo robbed off me the other day... bastards! one of my tuners went missing a while ago too come to think of it, i had to go out and buy another one...
Posted: Oct 22, 2010 4:31 PM - Quote - Report!

technoguyx

I think they robbed me a nylon acoustic string while changing them :( I think they robbed me a nylon acoustic string while changing them :(
Posted: Oct 23, 2010 3:22 AM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

screws for my floyd rose >:( screws for my floyd rose >:(
Posted: Oct 23, 2010 5:55 AM - Quote - Report!

sherry07

They've JUST taken my capo!!!!!!!!!! This is the 2nd one theyve stolen!!!!!!!!!! Damn them!!!!
They also stole 2 of my spare E strings and so I have a guitar without an E string. I do have another full set, but theyre really good strings, but I have a gig in 3 weeks and I want to string it before that. So for now I must practise without an E. Damned pain.
They've JUST taken my capo!!!!!!!!!! This is the 2nd one theyve stolen!!!!!!!!!! Damn them!!!! They also stole 2 of my spare E strings and so I have a guitar without an E string. I do have another full set, but theyre really good strings, but I have a gig in 3 weeks and I want to string it before that. So for now I must practise without an E. Damned pain.
Posted: Oct 23, 2010 12:46 PM - Quote - Report!

PnT

sherry07 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2010 at 7:46am :
They've JUST taken my capo!!!!!!!!!! This is the 2nd one theyve stolen!!!!!!!!!! Damn them!!!!
They also stole 2 of my spare E strings and so I have a guitar without an E string. I do have another full set, but theyre really good strings, but I have a gig in 3 weeks and I want to string it before that. So for now I must practise without an E. Damned pain.

What about buying more strings? :p
[QUOTE u='sherry07' d='2010-10-23 07:46:13']They've JUST taken my capo!!!!!!!!!! This is the 2nd one theyve stolen!!!!!!!!!! Damn them!!!! They also stole 2 of my spare E strings and so I have a guitar without an E string. I do have another full set, but theyre really good strings, but I have a gig in 3 weeks and I want to string it before that. So for now I must practise without an E. Damned pain.[/QUOTE] What about buying more strings? :p
Posted: Oct 23, 2010 7:19 PM - Quote - Report!

sherry07

I live FAR from the nearest string shop. It's 40 min drive which I don't have time for
I live FAR from the nearest string shop. It's 40 min drive which I don't have time for
Posted: Oct 24, 2010 2:46 PM - Quote - Report!

Haustinj

they stole my frickin glass slider last year...they must be stopped they stole my frickin glass slider last year...they must be stopped
Posted: Oct 25, 2010 8:10 PM - Quote - Report!

rocknroll93

about 3 or 4 capos, 2 guitar slides, one metal one home made glass one, a whole lotta 9v batteries, tuner (was found later on) about 3 or 4 capos, 2 guitar slides, one metal one home made glass one, a whole lotta 9v batteries, tuner (was found later on)
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 12:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Rocks ur Life

a capo, a pack of stings, a string winder, a TON of screws from my build, a 2-pack of 9-volt batteries, and a 24 pack of AA batteries(found these, used them all in my ME-70), and a fresh pack of picks.
the gnomes hate me :(
a capo, a pack of stings, a string winder, a TON of screws from my build, a 2-pack of 9-volt batteries, and a 24 pack of AA batteries(found these, used them all in my ME-70), and a fresh pack of picks. the gnomes hate me :(
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 2:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Dempsey68

Rocks ur Life wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:17am :
a capo, a pack of stings, a string winder, a TON of screws from my build, a 2-pack of 9-volt batteries, and a 24 pack of AA batteries(found these, used them all in my ME-70), and a fresh pack of picks.
the gnomes hate me :(

jesus christ, this is one hard done by man! where do you live, their main HQ must be close by!
[QUOTE u='Rocks ur Life' d='2010-10-26 09:17:55']a capo, a pack of stings, a string winder, a TON of screws from my build, a 2-pack of 9-volt batteries, and a 24 pack of AA batteries(found these, used them all in my ME-70), and a fresh pack of picks.
the gnomes hate me :([/QUOTE]
jesus christ, this is one hard done by man! where do you live, their main HQ must be close by!
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 3:11 PM - Quote - Report!

brndnstffrd

Rocks ur Life wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:17am :
a capo, a pack of stings, a string winder, a TON of screws from my build, a 2-pack of 9-volt batteries, and a 24 pack of AA batteries(found these, used them all in my ME-70), and a fresh pack of picks. the gnomes hate me :(

Damn. That is the worst encounter i have ever heard of... Damn man, u got yourself a genuine problem.
[QUOTE u='Rocks ur Life' d='2010-10-26 09:17:55']a capo, a pack of stings, a string winder, a TON of screws from my build, a 2-pack of 9-volt batteries, and a 24 pack of AA batteries(found these, used them all in my ME-70), and a fresh pack of picks. the gnomes hate me :([/QUOTE] Damn. That is the worst encounter i have ever heard of... Damn man, u got yourself a genuine problem.
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 2:22 AM - Quote - Report!

sherry07

Theyve just made off with my slide which my dad helped me to make. What the hell! I'm really unhappy about this Theyve just made off with my slide which my dad helped me to make. What the hell! I'm really unhappy about this
Posted: Oct 28, 2010 4:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Rocks ur Life

THE GNOMES LIVE IN NEW JERSEY!!!!!! THE GNOMES LIVE IN NEW JERSEY!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 28, 2010 5:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Dukey

Rocks ur Life, if I we're I woulde've keep an eye on my house.

2 Allen wrenchs. and my sunglasses that I had from my grandfather RIP.
Rocks ur Life, if I we're I woulde've keep an eye on my house. 2 Allen wrenchs. and my sunglasses that I had from my grandfather RIP.
Posted: Nov 1, 2010 9:36 PM - Quote - Report!

loki'scurse

they made off with a metal slide, some fender picks, and my spare strings.... i even noticed they stole my poptarts ater i went to grab me a monster. which aparently they get high from poptrts soo... any methods with that? they made off with a metal slide, some fender picks, and my spare strings.... i even noticed they stole my poptarts ater i went to grab me a monster. which aparently they get high from poptrts soo... any methods with that?
Posted: Nov 5, 2010 3:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Dempsey68

eat yo' poptarts before they do! eat yo' poptarts before they do!
Posted: Nov 6, 2010 1:20 PM - Quote - Report!

PsiGuy60

Apparently they sneak into washing machines to steal socks too... Apparently they sneak into washing machines to steal socks too...
Posted: Nov 6, 2010 10:51 PM - Quote - Report!

loki'scurse

PsiGuy60 wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 5:51pm :
Apparently they sneak into washing machines to steal socks too...
they stole my peter frampton "thank you mister churchel tour" shirt yesterday!!!!!!! and my carhartt jacket... now ima freeze
[QUOTE u='PsiGuy60' d='2010-11-06 17:51:54']Apparently they sneak into washing machines to steal socks too...[/QUOTE] they stole my peter frampton "thank you mister churchel tour" shirt yesterday!!!!!!! and my carhartt jacket... now ima freeze
Posted: Dec 1, 2010 9:01 PM - Quote - Report!

NathanRobbins

i think these might also be responsible for taking the other sock in the pair, the last chip in the bag, and my last soft drink in the fridge... *facepalm* i think these might also be responsible for taking the other sock in the pair, the last chip in the bag, and my last soft drink in the fridge... *facepalm*
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 5:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Controlpanel

2 capo's, a slide, a tuner, and countless screws/springs...took my cables too, but left the pedalboard/workstation alone, must be too big for them. 2 capo's, a slide, a tuner, and countless screws/springs...took my cables too, but left the pedalboard/workstation alone, must be too big for them.
Posted: Feb 5, 2012 5:37 AM - Quote - Report!

new yardbird 9

A USB drive, my dog's leash, a pack of strings and a snowglobe of the Empire State Building. A USB drive, my dog's leash, a pack of strings and a snowglobe of the Empire State Building.
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 3:11 PM - Quote - Report!

Fallenoath

They took our jerrrbs! They took our jerrrbs!
Posted: Aug 20, 2014 7:03 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand