U-G Filipino Guitarist Community

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Japanese Culture...

VerT@x

I was wondering if anybody here are into J-culture? Stuff like Visual Kei? Do you listen to Japanese music. Watch anime? Anything, just need some stuff to talk about!
I was wondering if anybody here are into J-culture? Stuff like Visual Kei? Do you listen to Japanese music. Watch anime? Anything, just need some stuff to talk about!
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 9:19 AM - Quote - Report!

fourxhackd

I like watching some of the anime they have, as long as it has a good plotline. I like reading manga too. Either onemanga or mangavolume, as long as the series are nice.

I read Eyeshield 21, Death note, Special A, Koukou Debut and some shoujos and shonens.
I like watching some of the anime they have, as long as it has a good plotline. I like reading manga too. Either onemanga or mangavolume, as long as the series are nice.

I read Eyeshield 21, Death note, Special A, Koukou Debut and some shoujos and shonens.
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 2:22 PM - Quote - Report!

boneknek

I'm aSudoku addict. I'm aSudoku addict.
Posted: Dec 8, 2008 2:02 AM - Quote - Report!

slurpeexyza

Japanese culture is annoying to say the least. Japanese culture is annoying to say the least.
Posted: Apr 17, 2009 2:47 PM - Quote - Report!

iicklerockchiq

well my brother and my bf love naruto but im not sure if that's japanese lol well my brother and my bf love naruto but im not sure if that's japanese lol
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 4:10 PM - Quote - Report!

ZeroChan

Versailles is awesome, pero cross-dressers sila. :( Versailles is awesome, pero cross-dressers sila. :(
Posted: May 27, 2009 3:23 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand