Pinoy Rock

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Pinoy Bands

timo1

What/who are your favourite pinoy bands.I love PNE and Bamboo
And when I was in Philippines,I got to see Bamboo at Aruba in Metrowalk in Ortigas I think.There was a whole bunch of famous people there .

I was gonna see PNE but they were touring America at the time
What/who are your favourite pinoy bands.I love PNE and Bamboo
And when I was in Philippines,I got to see Bamboo at Aruba in Metrowalk in Ortigas I think.There was a whole bunch of famous people there .

I was gonna see PNE but they were touring America at the time
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 10:14 AM - Quote - Report!

kikaykitko

PNE? Gusto ko sila dati kaso these days [at least since I last heard them], they're falling more into the pop genre. MAs gusto ko sila nung tunog kalye! :p

As for me, Slapshock does it. Sayang nawala sila kasi OPM is now pop/acoustic dominated. Ugh..

Bamboo's really good, too. I'm glad Manalac left Rivermaya, it gave Rico Blanco his stage. So sad he's not in the band anymore. HE had some kickass talent:)
PNE? Gusto ko sila dati kaso these days [at least since I last heard them], they're falling more into the pop genre. MAs gusto ko sila nung tunog kalye! :p

As for me, Slapshock does it. Sayang nawala sila kasi OPM is now pop/acoustic dominated. Ugh..

Bamboo's really good, too. I'm glad Manalac left Rivermaya, it gave Rico Blanco his stage. So sad he's not in the band anymore. HE had some kickass talent:)
Posted: May 2, 2008 10:16 PM - Quote - Report!

timo1

Actually,I sorta agree with you. I just heard a couple of songs from PNE's 2007 album and it was pretty meh. Actually,I sorta agree with you. I just heard a couple of songs from PNE's 2007 album and it was pretty meh.
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 11:35 AM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

Slapshock,Faspitch,COG,Picturefilled,Mindfool and lots more! Slapshock,Faspitch,COG,Picturefilled,Mindfool and lots more!
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 2:01 AM - Quote - Report!

timo1

And Valley of Chrome And Valley of Chrome
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 9:53 AM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

^ yes! of course! ^ yes! of course!
Posted: Aug 31, 2008 12:39 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand