People who play Pointy Guitars

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What is your favorite pointy guitar?

Unicronus

I like the Dave Mustaine VMNT a lot. I also like the jackson king v guitars. I like the Dave Mustaine VMNT a lot. I also like the jackson king v guitars.
Posted: Dec 7, 2010 9:06 AM - Quote - Report!

theogonia777

i have to say i very much like my Ibanez Xiphos, the shape is very comfortable to play, and it looks pretty badass. i have to say i very much like my Ibanez Xiphos, the shape is very comfortable to play, and it looks pretty badass.
Posted: Dec 7, 2010 10:47 AM - Quote - Report!

GuitarManiac110

I love the look of the Jacksons rr24... Its such a badass.:D I love the look of the Jacksons rr24... Its such a badass.:D
Posted: Dec 8, 2010 12:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Tyler Scott

I love Dean Razorbacks and Mls they seem like they belong in my hands lol I love Dean Razorbacks and Mls they seem like they belong in my hands lol
Posted: Dec 8, 2010 2:11 AM - Quote - Report!

krvolok

Lately I have developed a taste for those short scaled Vs,like the Dean V. Lately I have developed a taste for those short scaled Vs,like the Dean V.
Posted: Dec 8, 2010 1:09 PM - Quote - Report!

aerorocker101

B.C Rich mockingbird-warlock! yes they so gorgeous!!!! B.C Rich mockingbird-warlock! yes they so gorgeous!!!!
Posted: Dec 11, 2010 8:17 PM - Quote - Report!

dark Mass

Hmm...

I like Jackson King V's,RRV's, and ESP SV's
Hmm... I like Jackson King V's,RRV's, and ESP SV's
Posted: Feb 19, 2011 8:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Trunko

Razorbacks for sure. Razorbacks for sure.
Posted: Feb 20, 2011 6:52 AM - Quote - Report!

metallica 1986

dean razorbacks or gibson explorers, i love both of them dean razorbacks or gibson explorers, i love both of them
Posted: Feb 21, 2011 7:46 AM - Quote - Report!

Good_Lord

DBZ bird or prey and Venom , Jackson Warriors and King V's , especially the Demmelition King V ! DBZ bird or prey and Venom , Jackson Warriors and King V's , especially the Demmelition King V !
Posted: Feb 21, 2011 8:15 PM - Quote - Report!

azria032

I like ESP EX's and the Ibanez Xiphos. I like ESP EX's and the Ibanez Xiphos.
Posted: Apr 28, 2011 12:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Reaper/chaos

The Dave Mustaine VMNT is pretty good but i kinda perfer the Warlock. Its a guitar that fits my body shape and its a guitar that is built like a damn tank! You can hold them in like 5 different ways! The Dave Mustaine VMNT is pretty good but i kinda perfer the Warlock. Its a guitar that fits my body shape and its a guitar that is built like a damn tank! You can hold them in like 5 different ways!
Posted: May 10, 2011 5:24 PM - Quote - Report!

Argonaut

Gibson Explorer, I got a 1989 model cost me 1000. Gibson Explorer, I got a 1989 model cost me 1000.
Posted: May 22, 2011 11:44 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand