People who play Pointy Guitars

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

teh pointy guitar pronz

theogonia777

post pictures of sexy extreme shaped guitars. but no nudity or strats allowed.

post pictures of sexy extreme shaped guitars.  but no nudity or strats allowed.

Posted: Jan 23, 2011 2:04 AM - Quote - Report!

tume

wow i just peed in my pants wow i just peed in my pants
Posted: Jan 23, 2011 8:14 AM - Quote - Report!

krvolok

OH GODS BELOW,WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GREEN ONE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GODS BELOW,WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GREEN ONE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 23, 2011 9:12 AM - Quote - Report!

theogonia777

that would be a Jackson Zoraxe, which was an extremely limited special edition based off of the guitar Zora Link/Mikau played in Majora's Mask. and it's a seven string too. that would be a Jackson Zoraxe, which was an extremely limited special edition based off of the guitar Zora Link/Mikau played in Majora's Mask. and it's a seven string too.
Posted: Jan 23, 2011 1:07 PM - Quote - Report!

krvolok

Ah man I love,it is so monstrous.Ichthyoide-esque,it reminds of a Deep One.I would marry that guitar.I could go on and on... Ah man I love,it is so monstrous.Ichthyoide-esque,it reminds of a Deep One.I would marry that guitar.I could go on and on...
Posted: Jan 23, 2011 1:28 PM - Quote - Report!

Gary.Blizzard

Posted: Jan 23, 2011 8:21 PM - Quote - Report!

krvolok

^Looks nice,info? ^Looks nice,info?
Posted: Jan 24, 2011 9:20 AM - Quote - Report!

theogonia777

it's a Moser Bastard V. though that's about all i can say about it. i have to say though, the transparent finish over the wood is awesome, that's something that pointy guitars, and guitars designed for metal in general, seem to lack. it's too bad, as natural wood finishes can be very beautiful with the right wood, i am particularly fond of the look of spalted maple. it's a Moser Bastard V. though that's about all i can say about it. i have to say though, the transparent finish over the wood is awesome, that's something that pointy guitars, and guitars designed for metal in general, seem to lack. it's too bad, as natural wood finishes can be very beautiful with the right wood, i am particularly fond of the look of spalted maple.
Posted: Jan 24, 2011 12:14 PM - Quote - Report!

krvolok

I know it's been mentioned a hundred million times but it's just that epic
KxK Sanders V

I know it's been mentioned a hundred million times but it's just that epic
KxK Sanders V
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 12:55 PM - Quote - Report!

theogonia777

ah, the almighty KxK Warrior V. here's Karl's double neck. also, i should mention that our very own Solarstar101 has a Warrior V. you should ask him about it if you want to know more.

ah, the almighty KxK Warrior V.  here's Karl's double neck.  also, i should mention that our very own Solarstar101 has a Warrior V. you should ask him about it if you want to know more.
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 7:36 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand