The Pocrcupine Tree Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

A Fear Of A Blank Planet album.

jagstang270

I didn't care for it much, I usually love long PT tracks (Arriving Somwhere..., Russia On Ice, long Even Less etc.) but that album was kinda meh, especially Anesthetize, it sounded like a couple of songs added together, not like they had a theme. it was beautifully produced, and had great guests, but I perfer other albums way better.

Discuss.
I didn't care for it much, I usually love long PT tracks (Arriving Somwhere..., Russia On Ice, long Even Less etc.) but that album was kinda meh, especially Anesthetize, it sounded like a couple of songs added together, not like they had a theme. it was beautifully produced, and had great guests, but I perfer other albums way better.

Discuss.
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 10:16 AM - Quote - Report!

Love_Buzz

I though It was a great album. Then again it's the only PT album I own so. My favorites are Sentimental, Sleep Together and FoaBP....I think... I though It was a great album. Then again it's the only PT album I own so. My favorites are Sentimental, Sleep Together and FoaBP....I think...
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 1:42 AM - Quote - Report!

jagstang270

you should totally own some old PT than..Lightbulb Sun might be my favourite.. you should totally own some old PT than..Lightbulb Sun might be my favourite..
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 11:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Love_Buzz

I'll check that out *wink* I'll check that out *wink*
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 5:02 PM - Quote - Report!

thebayguitarist

After seeing them live, this album has become difficult for me to listen to. The live imagery of children threatening to take their own life was quite shocking.

My favorite tune off it is the title track. I agree anesthetize didn't flow together that well.

Maybe me least fav out of Deadwing,In absentia and light bulb sun
After seeing them live, this album has become difficult for me to listen to. The live imagery of children threatening to take their own life was quite shocking.

My favorite tune off it is the title track. I agree anesthetize didn't flow together that well.

Maybe me least fav out of Deadwing,In absentia and light bulb sun
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 3:09 AM - Quote - Report!

Broken_Drum

My favourite from FOABP is Anesthetize, I especially love the end section with the round singing. Great track. My favourite from FOABP is Anesthetize, I especially love the end section with the round singing. Great track.
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 7:09 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand