Power Rangers United!!!!!!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What is your Ranger description?

slayer-fan77

What is the name/description that goes along with your color/ For example, I am Purple ranger/Pimp ranger. It doesn't have to make sense, just make shit up if you want. What is the name/description that goes along with your color/ For example, I am Purple ranger/Pimp ranger. It doesn't have to make sense, just make shit up if you want.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:20 AM - Quote - Report!

NightShadow59

I am Yellow/Assassin, By time you notice I am there your gone(dead). I am Yellow/Assassin, By time you notice I am there your gone(dead).
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:24 AM - Quote - Report!

RandaManda

Im RED ranger/BIZAM ranger, because red is amazing, *cough*me*cough* (jk) and BIZAM is my catch phrase. plus it has Bam's name in it and im in love with him, and his GORGEOUS EYES!! hah. Im RED ranger/BIZAM ranger, because red is amazing, *cough*me*cough* (jk) and BIZAM is my catch phrase. plus it has Bam's name in it and im in love with him, and his GORGEOUS EYES!! hah.
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:26 AM - Quote - Report!

Metallica-fan

Im Pink Ranger/BI Ranger/Emo Ranger. I just like pink. Ohh I can also shoot spagetti out of my finger tips and various other powers. :D Im Pink Ranger/BI Ranger/Emo Ranger. I just like pink. Ohh I can also shoot spagetti out of my finger tips and various other powers. :D
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:33 AM - Quote - Report!

slayer-fan77

Sweet, but my powers resemble those of Aquaman's. I can control all of the hoes in the world, like he can control sea creatures :D Sweet, but my powers resemble those of Aquaman's. I can control all of the hoes in the world, like he can control sea creatures :D
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:42 AM - Quote - Report!

thatoneguy37

i'm Black with Pink Racing Stripes/Lazy but Fast Ranger
.... my powers are....
i'm incredibly lazy, i'm so lazy that people do everything for me
but when theres noone to do things for me i'm like super fast, hence the racing stripes
i'm Black with Pink Racing Stripes/Lazy but Fast Ranger
.... my powers are....
i'm incredibly lazy, i'm so lazy that people do everything for me
but when theres noone to do things for me i'm like super fast, hence the racing stripes
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 6:59 AM - Quote - Report!

thatoneguy37

huh? huh?
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 6:36 AM - Quote - Report!

HxCshreddman500

abstract designed ranger :)
im white with different things and shapes on me yay
abstract designed ranger :)
im white with different things and shapes on me yay
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 3:42 PM - Quote - Report!

HxCshreddman500

and im a vampire so my suit keeps harmful UV rays of my body yay~! and im a vampire so my suit keeps harmful UV rays of my body yay~!
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 3:57 PM - Quote - Report!

thatoneguy37

i wish i was a vampire... i wish i was a vampire...
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 9:46 AM - Quote - Report!

NightShadow59

Yeah they are cool Yeah they are cool
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 2:24 AM - Quote - Report!

thatoneguy37

i'm right there with you.. vampires are sweet i'm right there with you.. vampires are sweet
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 7:33 AM - Quote - Report!

travishayes89

I'm the Green Space Ranger who can call upon the power of all the previous Zords, even the destoyed ones from the Zordon-era + the Galactabeasts.

I prefer to pilot the Mastodon Dinozord and Mastodon Lion Thunderzord.

The Astro Megaship: Mark 3 with the Astro Megazord Shuttle: Mark 2 come in handy when I'm space, because they are the fastest ships in the galaxy, and are much more stable in space than the Dino and Thunderzords.
I'm the Green Space Ranger who can call upon the power of all the previous Zords, even the destoyed ones from the Zordon-era + the Galactabeasts.

I prefer to pilot the Mastodon Dinozord and Mastodon Lion Thunderzord.

The Astro Megaship: Mark 3 with the Astro Megazord Shuttle: Mark 2 come in handy when I'm space, because they are the fastest ships in the galaxy, and are much more stable in space than the Dino and Thunderzords.
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 9:28 PM - Quote - Report!

jf113200

my discription is im the uncolorful ranger/dominater. i dominate all of my enemies. especially in games. my discription is im the uncolorful ranger/dominater. i dominate all of my enemies. especially in games.
Posted: Apr 28, 2011 8:01 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand