Primus Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

best album?

tomathy

what would you say is their best album?

it has to be frizzle fry, but i recently got the brown album and that was pretty good
what would you say is their best album?

it has to be frizzle fry, but i recently got the brown album and that was pretty good
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 6:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Elliott!GetIn!

i like sailing the seas of cheese, and the brown album i like sailing the seas of cheese, and the brown album
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 8:11 PM - Quote - Report!

CJ Noble

Sailing the Seas of Cheese or Pork Soda. Sailing the Seas of Cheese or Pork Soda.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 10:37 PM - Quote - Report!

primusfan

frizzle fry. brown is the best post-herb album. frizzle fry. brown is the best post-herb album.
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 11:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Tezza_Larks

its a tight race between frizzle fry and brown album its a tight race between frizzle fry and brown album
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 9:09 PM - Quote - Report!

tomathy

oh, and suck on this was good too oh, and suck on this was good too
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 5:25 PM - Quote - Report!

CJ Noble

Tales from the punchbowl was great too. Tales from the punchbowl was great too.
Posted: May 31, 2008 12:42 AM - Quote - Report!

tomathy

yeah, ive just started listening to it a lot and its amazing yeah, ive just started listening to it a lot and its amazing
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 7:41 AM - Quote - Report!

fudger

i like tales from the pucnhbowl. well its prolby casue im addicted to soundbound pachyderm i like tales from the pucnhbowl. well its prolby casue im addicted to soundbound pachyderm
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:21 AM - Quote - Report!

Tearcon10

Its a hard choice, for me either Antipop or Sailing the seas of cheese. Maybe Rhinoplasty - I love Scissorman & Amos Moses Its a hard choice, for me either Antipop or Sailing the seas of cheese.
Maybe Rhinoplasty - I love Scissorman & Amos Moses
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 3:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Roundabout420

frizzle fry and animals should not try to act like people frizzle fry and animals should not try to act like people
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 4:05 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand