Primus Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

best live song?

tomathy

what is the best live song primus have ever done?

mine, since ive never been lucky enough to see primus live, will have to be from one of their dvds

which means, i choose sgt baker in the attic on ASNTTALH
what is the best live song primus have ever done?

mine, since ive never been lucky enough to see primus live, will have to be from one of their dvds

which means, i choose sgt baker in the attic on ASNTTALH
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 6:13 PM - Quote - Report!

SWiB

I don't know man. I'd have to say Groundhog's Day of Aragon Ballroom, Tommy the Cat off the USF Sun Dome in '04 or Harold of the Rocks off Bonnaroo in "04. Have you ever been to primuslive.com? It's the best, $10 bucks for any Primus show since the tour de fromage! I don't know man. I'd have to say Groundhog's Day of Aragon Ballroom, Tommy the Cat off the USF Sun Dome in '04 or Harold of the Rocks off Bonnaroo in "04. Have you ever been to primuslive.com? It's the best, $10 bucks for any Primus show since the tour de fromage!
Posted: May 2, 2008 9:55 PM - Quote - Report!

CJ Noble

Those Damn Blue Collard Tweekers.
Or maybe Fish On.Ehh. Maybe Mr. Knowitall. Or Professor Nutterbutter's House of Treats.Laquerhead?
Those Damn Blue Collard Tweekers.
Or maybe Fish On.Ehh. Maybe Mr. Knowitall. Or Professor Nutterbutter's House of Treats.Laquerhead?
Posted: May 31, 2008 12:39 AM - Quote - Report!

tomathy

why is everyone
ing?
why is everyone
ing?
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 7:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Roundabout420

when i saw primus they did those damn blue collar tweekers and nature boy really well with good jam sessions in the middle of the songs when i saw primus they did those damn blue collar tweekers and nature boy really well with good jam sessions in the middle of the songs
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 4:57 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand