Primus Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

if youve just joined our little group, post here

tomathy

if youve just clicked that little 'join group' option, post here and tell us about yourself

if youve just clicked that little 'join group' option, post here and tell us about yourself

Posted: May 20, 2008 4:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Strati

Hello :D Hello :D
Posted: May 25, 2008 6:54 PM - Quote - Report!

CJ Noble

I probably should have put this in here. I probably should have put this in here.
Posted: May 31, 2008 12:38 AM - Quote - Report!

jerguitar_wiz

Les Claypool is my hero

JER
the adminstrator of Guitar Militia
come check us out
Les Claypool is my hero

JER
the adminstrator of Guitar Militia
come check us out
Posted: May 31, 2008 9:16 PM - Quote - Report!

FruscianteFan77

I'm not a HUGE primus fan, but i was listening to My name is Mud on Youtube right now so I thought it was only apropriate. I'm not a HUGE primus fan, but i was listening to My name is Mud on Youtube right now so I thought it was only apropriate.
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 3:40 AM - Quote - Report!

Overture

ROAR! ROAR!
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 4:21 AM - Quote - Report!

primusfan

i'm davey. hai! :D

i lyke primus. and mudkipz.
i'm davey. hai! :D

i lyke primus. and mudkipz.
Posted: Jul 4, 2008 11:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Overture

Mudkipz you say. I hurd u liek them. Mudkipz you say. I hurd u liek them.
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 6:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Rofl_Wafls

Sup? I just got a 6 string to play Tommy the Cat Sup? I just got a 6 string to play Tommy the Cat
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 1:55 AM - Quote - Report!

Skater901

Well I do enjoy a bit of Primus music and am rather a fan of Les Claypool's bass playing abilities so I figured I'd join this little group here. :) Well I do enjoy a bit of Primus music and am rather a fan of Les Claypool's bass playing abilities so I figured I'd join this little group here. :)
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 4:16 PM - Quote - Report!

Waffleexplosion

Well hello everyone, I'm new to this group. I am a huge fan of Les Claypool and everything he's been in. Well hello everyone, I'm new to this group. I am a huge fan of Les Claypool and everything he's been in.
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 3:55 PM - Quote - Report!

fatgoogle

Why hello pretty group primus rocks any of you heard their version of have a cigar wicked. well see you all around Why hello pretty group primus rocks any of you heard their version of have a cigar wicked. well see you all around
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 9:34 PM - Quote - Report!

the humanity

I like Primus. I didn't know any Primus, and wrote a slap riff. it needed a little more to it though, something wild, it was just thumping.

I later discovered 'My Name Is Mud'. very similar to the original riff, but in a different key and much more technical.
I like Primus. I didn't know any Primus, and wrote a slap riff. it needed a little more to it though, something wild, it was just thumping.

I later discovered 'My Name Is Mud'. very similar to the original riff, but in a different key and much more technical.
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 11:51 PM - Quote - Report!

primusclaypool1

i freakin love primus. they are like jesus and fergie. i freakin love primus. they are like jesus and fergie.
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Tearcon10

Hey Hey, I love Primus. Fave song - John The fisherman or Amos Moses
Claypools bass playing scares me, its so good!
Hey Hey, I love Primus. Fave song - John The fisherman or Amos Moses
Claypools bass playing scares me, its so good!
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 7:53 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand