The U.G. Profile Streakers.

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

streaking 4 real

zman@home

Has anyone [apart from myself] ever streaked in the flesh as it were?:angry::wavey: Has anyone [apart from myself] ever streaked in the flesh as it were?:angry::wavey:
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 9:21 AM - Quote - Report!

Sekhmet

The Group Rules:
THERE IS ONE PROVISO, HOWEVER!
Absolutely no real nudity! We don't want to see it for real, no matter how good or hilarious you think your naked body is...keep it under wraps! Besides, the imagination usually suffices, and it'll only get posted on YouTube anyway!
Also, we will accept no responsibility for anyone who decides to indulge in a spot of one-upmanship in Regent St., Times Sq., a Cup Final, etc.; the police are your shout!
REAL NAKEDNESS = REPULSION = EXPULSION

I don't want to encourage real streaking, but I'm happy to let this thread stay as long as no pics are posted and this group isn't used to plan REAL nudity - take that to pms if you must.
The Group Rules:
THERE IS ONE PROVISO, HOWEVER!
Absolutely no real nudity! We don't want to see it for real, no matter how good or hilarious you think your naked body is...keep it under wraps! Besides, the imagination usually suffices, and it'll only get posted on YouTube anyway!
Also, we will accept no responsibility for anyone who decides to indulge in a spot of one-upmanship in Regent St., Times Sq., a Cup Final, etc.; the police are your shout!
REAL NAKEDNESS = REPULSION = EXPULSION

I don't want to encourage real streaking, but I'm happy to let this thread stay as long as no pics are posted and this group isn't used to plan REAL nudity - take that to pms if you must.
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 12:10 PM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

yes i already read all those above rules on the profile page, so i have no idea why you reposted them, as i thought the whole idea of such a group was to have a bit of a laugh [in this case, at my expense] but obviously you're a control freak who misses the whole point of self-depreciating humour. Your prolly too uptight to get that, obviously, So, I'm out of here and out of this poxy group. Good day to you sir!!! yes i already read all those above rules on the profile page, so i have no idea why you reposted them, as i thought the whole idea of such a group was to have a bit of a laugh [in this case, at my expense] but obviously you're a control freak who misses the whole point of self-depreciating humour. Your prolly too uptight to get that, obviously, So, I'm out of here and out of this poxy group. Good day to you sir!!!
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 2:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Sekhmet

Zman I was joking mate, sorry.
I was going along with the humour,(at least I thought I was) don't leave 'cos of me.
I'm not that bad, honest!
Zman I was joking mate, sorry.
I was going along with the humour,(at least I thought I was) don't leave 'cos of me.
I'm not that bad, honest!
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 5:38 PM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

Anyway, it's a pretty embarrassing memory to be totally honest!!! Anyway, it's a pretty embarrassing memory to be totally honest!!!
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:33 AM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

If i could do it all over i would maybe keep atleast some clothes on!!! If i could do it all over i would maybe keep atleast some clothes on!!!
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 7:17 AM - Quote - Report!

83lespaulstudio

zman, you need to loosen up, man. this is just good clean fun. it's hard to walk a straight line, if your balancing a chip on your shoulder. all smiles! zman, you need to loosen up, man. this is just good clean fun. it's hard to walk a straight line, if your balancing a chip on your shoulder. all smiles!
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 6:02 AM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

I know, i know! Sometimes i'm wound so tight it's a wonder i don't crack my ribs!!! i agree with you though, i do need to lose the chip!

I LIKE KEWKIEZ!!!
I know, i know! Sometimes i'm wound so tight it's a wonder i don't crack my ribs!!! i agree with you though, i do need to lose the chip!

I LIKE KEWKIEZ!!!
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 4:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Skullbolt

nope i've never streaked for real nope i've never streaked for real
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 6:16 PM - Quote - Report!

aig91

Skullbolt wrote on Dec 30th, 2007 at 1:16pm :
nope i've never streaked for real

Skullbolt, you strike me as the kind of person who would streak for real :p
lol jk jk
Skullbolt wrote on Dec 30th, 2007 at 1:16pm :
nope i've never streaked for real

Skullbolt, you strike me as the kind of person who would streak for real :p
lol jk jk
Posted: Feb 5, 2008 4:13 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

my dad did once and got kicked out of the cricket match :haha: my dad did once and got kicked out of the cricket match :haha:
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 1:35 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

Oh my god dio dude wins lol Oh my god dio dude wins lol
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 5:50 AM - Quote - Report!

creepingjesus73

dio_dude wrote on Mar 14th, 2008 at 8:35am :
my dad did once and got kicked out of the cricket match :haha:

Pls tell me it was a major test match. At Lords or somesuch.

I did once yell 'FREEEEEEEDOM' full pelt, Braveheart stylee standing in the 8ft tall bay window of our shitty old flat, butt naked, at a trainload of fucking tourists. It was one of those shitty nostalgia steam tours, and I was cunting heart sick of the fuckers video'ing in our windows on the way past. Bastards. I'm probably on YouTube someplace.
For teh recordz, I wz stone cold soberz at teh timez. Lolz.

I did once yell 'FREEEEEEEDOM' full pelt, Braveheart stylee standing in the 8ft tall bay window of our shitty old flat, butt naked, at a trainload of fucking tourists. It was one of those shitty nostalgia steam tours, and I was cunting heart sick of the fuckers video'ing in our windows on the way past. Bastards. I'm probably on YouTube someplace.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 1:49 PM - Quote - Report!

Sekhmet

creepingjesus73 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2008 at 8:49am :

I think you should have pointed out that you live in Scotland and look like a 'typical' Scotsman with long hair and a beard, an excessive amount of body hair and the steam train was FULL of elderly Americans. If you are on Youtube it'll be in a 'bigfoot discovered' vid. lol
It was good though.
creepingjesus73 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2008 at 8:49am :

I think you should have pointed out that you live in Scotland and look like a 'typical' Scotsman with long hair and a beard, an excessive amount of body hair and the steam train was FULL of elderly Americans. If you are on Youtube it'll be in a 'bigfoot discovered' vid. lol
It was good though.
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 7:01 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

it was at the sydney cricket ground india vs. australia test :haha: it was at the sydney cricket ground india vs. australia test :haha:
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 8:49 AM - Quote - Report!

Telecaster7

lol... when? lol... when?
Posted: Sep 3, 2008 11:08 AM - Quote - Report!

FuZzY(aus)

i was on this boat in scotland and i was looking into this nice window then i saw this hairy scotsman with a tiny piner yelling freedom at me
he had a small one
absolute ledgend thought :P
i was on this boat in scotland and i was looking into this nice window then i saw this hairy scotsman with a tiny piner yelling freedom at me
he had a small one
absolute ledgend thought :P
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 2:22 AM - Quote - Report!

sglover34479

^ lol ^ lol
Posted: Apr 3, 2009 8:13 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand