Progressive and Power Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Symphony X Album?

Pacal

Yesterday I got V: The New Mythology Suite, competing my collection(except for their live and greatest hits). Its definitely one of their best, but I think I still like Divine Wings of Tragedy better. What's your favorite? Yesterday I got V: The New Mythology Suite, competing my collection(except for their live and greatest hits). Its definitely one of their best, but I think I still like Divine Wings of Tragedy better. What's your favorite?
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:17 AM - Quote - Report!

Gunpowder

It's a toss-up between The Odyssey and Twilight In Olympus for me. Both are just so epic...

But, to be fair, I haven't quite gotten around to checking out Paradise Lost yet
It's a toss-up between The Odyssey and Twilight In Olympus for me. Both are just so epic...

But, to be fair, I haven't quite gotten around to checking out Paradise Lost yet
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 1:54 AM - Quote - Report!

Pacal

Really? You're missing out. Everything about it is just awesome, even the CD packaging. Really? You're missing out. Everything about it is just awesome, even the CD packaging.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 8:12 AM - Quote - Report!

buckethead_jr

The Odyssey The Odyssey
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 4:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Diamond Dave

im going to have to go with the odyssey as well, closely followed by paradise lost and divine wings im going to have to go with the odyssey as well, closely followed by paradise lost and divine wings
Posted: Dec 23, 2007 9:35 AM - Quote - Report!

666metalmark

Twilight In Olympus!, they're are all good.
Paradise Lost is the one i most dislike.
Twilight In Olympus!, they're are all good.
Paradise Lost is the one i most dislike.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 8:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Pacal

You like their self titled and the damnation game better than paradise lost? Paradise lost is certainly better than those two, at least. You like their self titled and the damnation game better than paradise lost? Paradise lost is certainly better than those two, at least.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 4:38 AM - Quote - Report!

666metalmark

Yes I do, The Damnation Game is my favourite after ToP and TDoT.
The self-titled is also great, minus the bad vocalist...
Yes I do, The Damnation Game is my favourite after ToP and TDoT.
The self-titled is also great, minus the bad vocalist...
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 7:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Pacal

Its cool to have the opinions of other symX fans. I actually like Paradise Lost better than everything except for DWoT and The Odyssey. Its cool to have the opinions of other symX fans. I actually like Paradise Lost better than everything except for DWoT and The Odyssey.
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 7:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Metalology

Divine Wings for me. Divine Wings for me.
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 10:52 PM - Quote - Report!

MegaMaidenMan

Divine Wings of Tragedy Divine Wings of Tragedy
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 3:11 AM - Quote - Report!

blindguardian66

the divine wings of tragedy... the oddisey... tha damnation game... twilight in olympus... paradise lost... I LOVE ALL THE ALBUMS the divine wings of tragedy... the oddisey... tha damnation game... twilight in olympus... paradise lost... I LOVE ALL THE ALBUMS
Posted: Jul 19, 2009 7:08 AM - Quote - Report!

Marvin Zemanate

Sin duda mi favorito es Divine Wings Of Tragedy... Sin duda mi favorito es Divine Wings Of Tragedy...
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 1:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Faded Grey

They're all godly, but my fave is Wings. They're all godly, but my fave is Wings.
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 10:51 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand