PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC!!!!!!!!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

are you a hippie?

Iheartnirvana

do you still believe in peace and care about the environment, and maybe get high once in a while. do you still believe in peace and care about the environment, and maybe get high once in a while.
Posted: Apr 25, 2008 12:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Dallinisrad

no, sort of, and no :) no, sort of, and no :)
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 3:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Iheartnirvana

cool cool
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 8:13 PM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

Hell no, (are we allowed to say that?) NOOOOOOO, and no Hell no, (are we allowed to say that?) NOOOOOOO, and no
Posted: May 3, 2008 4:41 PM - Quote - Report!

Iheartnirvana

yeah yeah
Posted: May 4, 2008 1:11 PM - Quote - Report!

JuLiE_fEe

well....... uhhh.... no well....... uhhh.... no
Posted: May 5, 2008 11:47 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

Yea I believe in peace, and a good environment, but no reason for me to get high. Yea I believe in peace, and a good environment, but no reason for me to get high.
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:03 AM - Quote - Report!

Iheartnirvana

good answer good answer
Posted: May 20, 2008 10:01 PM - Quote - Report!

aig91

LedDaveZeppelin wrote on May 19th, 2008 at 2:03am :
Yea I believe in peace, and a good environment, but no reason for me to get high.
+1

I definitely agree with that.
Yea I believe in peace, and a good environment, but no reason for me to get high.
+1

I definitely agree with that.
Posted: May 20, 2008 10:04 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

I get plenty high off music. :) I get plenty high off music. :)
Posted: May 21, 2008 1:26 AM - Quote - Report!

aaron28

let's see i'm old, i smell, my hair is wildly outta control.......
i'm not sure
let's see i'm old, i smell, my hair is wildly outta control.......
i'm not sure
Posted: May 21, 2008 11:26 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

^ :haha: ^ :haha:
Posted: May 22, 2008 4:02 AM - Quote - Report!

FruscianteFan77

I'm totaly into that stuff, but i'm kinda of a punk at the same time... I'm totaly into that stuff, but i'm kinda of a punk at the same time...
Posted: May 31, 2008 3:03 AM - Quote - Report!

Iheartnirvana

same here same here
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

wannaberocker19

What is there that's more important than peace?? Or the enviroment, that's where we live, what we are made of man... As for getting high, there's all kinds of ways to do that, as long as it's natural... What is there that's more important than peace?? Or the enviroment, that's where we live, what we are made of man... As for getting high, there's all kinds of ways to do that, as long as it's natural...
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 8:11 PM - Quote - Report!

Iheartnirvana

damn hippie:haha: just kidding damn hippie:haha: just kidding
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 1:17 PM - Quote - Report!

wannaberocker19

Heard worse... Heard worse...
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 2:59 PM - Quote - Report!

MystiFerdinand

I don't do drugs, but I believe in peace, listen to psychedelic music, and my hair is really long I wear mood rings.... so I guess I'm a hippie. I don't do drugs, but I believe in peace, listen to psychedelic music, and my hair is really long I wear mood rings.... so I guess I'm a hippie.
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 12:18 AM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

MystiFerdinand wrote on Jul 14th, 2008 at 7:18pm :
I don't do drugs, but I believe in peace, listen to psychedelic music, and my hair is really long I wear mood rings.... so I guess I'm a hippie.

+1 well minus the mood rings. lol
[QUOTE u='MystiFerdinand' d='2008-07-14 19:18:05']I don't do drugs, but I believe in peace, listen to psychedelic music, and my hair is really long I wear mood rings.... so I guess I'm a hippie.[/QUOTE]

+1 well minus the mood rings. lol
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 4:30 PM - Quote - Report!

wannaberocker19

Mood rings are awesome, but mine got dropped in the fryer at BK so it doesn't change too much anymore... Mood rings are awesome, but mine got dropped in the fryer at BK so it doesn't change too much anymore...
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 7:14 PM - Quote - Report!

aaronob

Everything with out the all natural. I still wear deodorant and stuff and cut my hair.... Everything with out the all natural. I still wear deodorant and stuff and cut my hair....
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 7:39 AM - Quote - Report!

wannaberocker19

Thank God..., well, don't cut your hair too often. Thank God..., well, don't cut your hair [i][/i]too[i][/i] often.
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 4:01 PM - Quote - Report!

aaronob

wannaberocker19 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2008 at 11:01am :
Thank God..., well, don't cut your hair too often.

Nah, my parents force me to cut my hair but I am able to over-power them and keep my sideburns. The longest my hair ever gets to grow though is a few inches before my mom takes the razor to it.
[QUOTE u='wannaberocker19' d='2008-07-23 11:01:32']Thank God..., well, don't cut your hair [i][/i]too[i][/i] often.[/QUOTE]
Nah, my parents force me to cut my hair but I am able to over-power them and keep my sideburns. The longest my hair ever gets to grow though is a few inches before my mom takes the razor to it.
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 9:45 PM - Quote - Report!

wannaberocker19

I feel ya, mine barely gets longer than my nose and middle of back and my parents cut it all off.. bummer dude.... I feel ya, mine barely gets longer than my nose and middle of back and my parents cut it all off.. bummer dude....
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 3:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Jimmypagewanabe

Ya same here
[QUOTE u='LedDaveZeppelin' d='2008-05-19 02:03:02']Yea I believe in peace, and a good environment, but no reason for me to get high.[/QUOTE] Ya same here
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 3:36 PM - Quote - Report!

SLASH.94

I'm a hippy. I think peace is great and the eniviroment should be treated with respect. But i dont feel the need to get high or do drugs I'm a hippy. I think peace is great and the eniviroment should be treated with respect. But i dont feel the need to get high or do drugs
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 2:23 AM - Quote - Report!

DavidGilmour94

Peace=Awesome, The enviroment needs a hell of a clean up and I feel no need to intoxicate the mind with brain damaging substances, so no, i do not get high. I would say I'm a hippy Peace=Awesome, The enviroment needs a hell of a clean up and I feel no need to intoxicate the mind with brain damaging substances, so no, i do not get high. I would say I'm a hippy
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 7:29 AM - Quote - Report!

DavexMustaine77

Peace is out there, everyone in this world just needs to find it. The environment is what keeps us alive, WHY ARE WE DEStROYING IT?! and no i do not get high. it could get me into some serious trouble Peace is out there, everyone in this world just needs to find it. The environment is what keeps us alive, WHY ARE WE DEStROYING IT?! and no i do not get high. it could get me into some serious trouble
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 2:21 AM - Quote - Report!

sixstringhippie

Yeah but I get high from music Yeah but I get high from music
Posted: Jul 2, 2009 6:44 AM - Quote - Report!

wannaberocker19

Few people do anymore.... all they worry about is the latest thing.... The older music is more pure in my opinion. Very few modern bands display any emotion or substance in my opinion... Few people do anymore.... all they worry about is the [i][/i]latest[i][/i] thing.... The older music is more pure in my opinion. Very few modern bands display any emotion or substance in my opinion...
Posted: Nov 20, 2009 8:05 AM - Quote - Report!

ripdime04

yes, and the getting high thing, i use it to help me understand better, from a different point of view and for creativity, and for pleasure yes, and the getting high thing, i use it to help me understand better, from a different point of view and for creativity, and for pleasure
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 1:15 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand